Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The TS LAWCET 2022 counselling process will begin soon. Only candidates who have qualified for the exam and have their names in the merit list can register for the counselling process. The counselling process will be conducted in 2 phases.
In this article, we have provided the eligibility conditions required to participate in the second phase of TS LAWCET 2022 counselling process. Any candidate who does not fulfil all the criteria will not be permitted to register for this round. Read further to know who all are eligible for TS LAWCET 2022 Phase 2 counselling.
|Also Read:List of Documents Required for TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling|
About TS LAWCET 2022
The TS LAWCET 2022 is a state level law entrance test organised by Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. Through this entrance exam, candidates are offered admission into 3 or 5 years LLB course. Those candidates who will successfully qualify this entrance test will get admission into various law colleges/ institutions situated in Telangana.
It is very important to be aware of a good score in TS LAWCET 2022 beforehand, so that candidates can streamline their preparation in a better way and try to qualify for the exam with maximum marks.
TS LAWCET Counselling Process 2022 Highlights
The major highlights of the TS LAWCET 2022 counselling process have been provided in the table below. Candidates must go through this information before registering for the counselling schedule.
Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Commencement of Uploading Documents for TS LAWCET Counselling Process
Who can Participate
The candidates who have qualified the TS LAWCET 2022 exam and have been mentioned in the rank list
Mode of Counselling
Total Number of Counselling Rounds
Until all the seats are filled
TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Process
The detailed TS LAWCET 2022 counselling process is listed below.
- As soon as the counselling authorities release the notification for TS LAWCET 2022 counselling, candidates who have qualified for the TS LAWCET 2022 entrance exam. Have to register for counselling by providing relevant personal details and rank in the exam, hall ticket number etc.
- A helpline/ document verification centre will be allotted to each candidate from where candidates will have to visit and get their documents verified.
- After successful verification, candidates have to pay the counselling fee at the helpline/ document verification centre.
- Now, students have to select their course preference, college preference by exercising web options and use the “lock option” to validate the candidate’s final institution choice.
- The final seat allotment will be done on the basis of candidates rank, course preference, college preference and seat availability.
TS LAWCET Counselling Process 2022 Important Dates
It is important to be aware of all the important dates of TS LAWCET 2022 counselling so as to not miss out on any deadline. The table given below provides the TS LAWCET 2022 counselling process important dates.
TS LAWCET 2022 Exam Date
3-Year LLB- July 21, 2022
5-Year LLB- July 2022
Release of TS LAWCET 2022 Answer Key
July 26, 2022
Declaration of TS LAWCET 2022 Results
August 17, 2022
Commencement of TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Process
Last Day for TS LAWCET 2022 Counselling Process
Who is Eligible for TS LAWCET 2022 Phase 2 Counselling?
Given below are the parameters that decide who is eligible for Phase 2 counselling of TS LAWCET.
- All those who have appeared for TS LAWCET 2022 and scored above the qualifying marks are eligible to participate.
- Candidates who have registered for Phase 1 can also participate in this phase. They will not be required to register again.
- Those who have secured a seat in Phase 1 of the counselling process and wish to move to some other college can check their options in Phase 1. However, they must check the TS LAWCET 2022 cutoff scores of their desired college before rejecting their allotted seat.
- The aspirants who participated in Phase 1 and could not secure a seat must participate in the second round.
- Those who did not register for Phase 1 counselling even though they were called for it can participate in Phase 2.
- Candidates who were allotted a seat but did not report to the allocated colleges must participate in Phase 2 to secure a seat.
- Anyone who cancelled their admission allotted in Phase 1 can also participate in this round.
|TS LAWCET 2022 Seat Allotment||TS LAWCET 2022 Web Options|
Who is Not Eligible for TS LAWCET 2022 Phase 2 Counselling?
Go through the points given below to know who all are not eligible for TS LAWCET 2022 Phase 2 counselling.
- The candidates who have not registered for counselling in both rounds will not be considered for the counselling and admission process.
- Anyone who fails to pay the counselling fee will not be considered as registered successfully.
- Candidates who do not get their documents verified will not be allotted a seat in any college.
- Aspirants who appeared for TS LAWCET 2022 but did not score higher than the qualifying marks will not be included in the counselling process.
|TS LAWCET 2022 Participating Colleges||TS LAWCET 2022 Phase 2 Counselling Begins: Check Detailed Schedule Here|
For more information regarding TS LAWCET 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho. If you have any doubts or queries, send them to us through the Q&A Zone or call on the toll-free student helpline number 1800-572-9877.