- Christ University MBA Admissions 2022
- Christ University MBA Specialisations 2022
- Christ University MBA Important Dates 2022
- Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply for Christ University MBA Admissions 2022?
- Christ University MBA Application Fee 2022
- Documents Required for Christ University MBA Application Form 2022
- Christ University MBA Selection Process 2022
- Christ University MBA Course Fee 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Christ University MBA Admissions 2022 were started on October 1, 2021 and the last date to apply is January 31, 2022. Institute of Management at Christ University was established in 1994. The institute provides two-year postgraduate courses in various specializations such as MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in Human Resource, MBA in Operations, etc. The college is recognized throughout India for its quality of teaching and research. As one of the biggest engineering organizations in India, it focuses on innovative teaches and invests in high-quality infrastructure for improved education of the students. The campus of Christ University is situated on 75 acres of land with an ideal natural environment and a herbal garden.
This article focuses on the Master of Business Administration admission at Christ University. All the important eligibility criteria, important dates, admission process, fee structure are explained here. In addition to Christ University, there are other top management colleges in Bangalore that you can choose at the time of admission.
Christ University MBA Admissions 2022
The MBA admissions at Christ University are done on the basis of candidates performance in the CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ ATMA & XAT entrance score. Apart from this, the candidates should have also secured 50% marks or above in any undergraduate course for admission to the MBA program at Christ University. Candidates also need to select the preferred date and time from the available choice. For more details regarding the admission, the candidates are advised to go through the program eligibility criteria and application process here before applying for the program at Christ University.
Christ University MBA Specialisations 2022
Christ University offers specialisations in the MBA program to fulfil the needs of the global world. The candidates can opt for the preferred program according to their interest. The Christ University MBA specializations 2022 are shown below:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Lean Operations and System
Christ University MBA Important Dates 2022
Candidates looking forward to applying for an MBA program in the varsity must keep a track of Christ University's important dates for MBA 2022. The important dates for Christ University MBA admissions are provided below.
Available of Application Form
October 1, 2021
|Last Date of Submitting Applications||January 31, 2022|
Availability of Admit Card
To be announced
To be announced
Micro Presentation & Personal interview
To be announced
|Publication of Selection Process Result|
To be announced
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates can check eligibility before applying for the MBA program. And if any candidate doesn't satisfy the eligibility criteria of Christ University MBA admission, he/she will not be considered for admission. Christ University MBA eligibility criteria 2022 are mentioned below
- Candidates should have secured 550 or above in the MAT entrance test conducted by AIMA.
- Candidates should have secured a score of 450 or above in GATE Or
- A score of 300 or more in GRE Or
- The candidates should have secured 70% or more in CAT Or
- The candidates should score 70% or more in CMAT/XAT and ATMA entrance test
- Apart from the entrance test, the candidates should have also secured 50% marks in any undergraduate course.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply for the program.
How to Apply for Christ University MBA Admissions 2022?
Candidates applying for admission to Christ University MBA program will have to fill an online application form. The application form for the MBA program at Christ University can only be acquired from their official website. The step-by-step method for filling out the application form of Christ University is given below:
- Go to Christ University's official website
- Then press the admission tab which will redirect you to the application form page
- Complete all the information in the application form. And upload your latest passport size photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background)
- Then, when you click Submit, a viewable & editable page will appear on the screen.
- You can edit the details if any corrections are required and then click on the "Confirm Submission." button to submit the application.
- Upon the successful payment, you will obtain the application number with the choice to print the application form.
- For further reference, keep a copy of the application form.
Christ University MBA Application Fee 2022
Applications for the MBA courses can only be acquired from the official website of the college at Christ University. The application fee of Christ University for the MBA program can be paid through the online mode. The application fees for the MBA Program at Christ University for all the categories is Rs 5000/-.
Documents Required for Christ University MBA Application Form 2022
The documents that you will require while filling the application form for Christ University MBA admissions 2022 are listed below:
Original application form duly signed by the candidate's parent/guardian
Copy of the application processing fee
Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th
Graduation mark sheets and certificate
Entrance test scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ GRE)
Transfer Certificate from the last Institution from where the candidate qualified
Migration certificate from last qualified university
For Foreign Candidates:-
Passport copy and visa details
PIO / OCI must generate a copy of the PIO / OCI card as appropriate
Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any known physician approved by the Medical Council of India
Resident Permit (If any at the time of application)
Christ University MBA Selection Process 2022
Candidate can take a look at the MBA selection process 2022 on Christ University official website to get more information regarding the admissions. Given below is the stepwise selection process for MBA admissions 2022 at Christ University:
If the candidates fulfil all of the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, then the candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Micro Presentation (MP).
And once the candidates have cracked the GD / MP round, they will be called for the Written Assessment (WA), Verbal Assessment (VA) and lastly Personal Interview (PI) round.
Christ University MBA Course Fee 2022
The Christ University MBA course fee is given below.
For Other State
SAARC / ASEAN / OCI / PIO / AFRICA
For Other Foreign Nationals Candidates
Within seven days of PI declaration
Before 15th March 2022
All the MBA courses offered by the Christ University are full-time courses of two-years duration. To find out more about, top MBA colleges in India, fill our common application form on our homepage. Those who have any doubt regarding Christ University MBA Admissions may ask questions on the Collegedekho QnA zone.