- Christ University MBA Admissions 2024
- Christ University MBA Specialisations 2024
- Christ University MBA Important Dates 2024
- Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2024
- How to Apply for Christ University MBA Admissions 2024?
- Christ University MBA Application Fee 2024
- Documents Required for Christ University MBA Application Form 2024
- Christ University MBA Selection Process 2024
- Christ University MBA Course Fee 2024
The application process for the Christ University MBA Admissions 2024 started on October 1, 2023, and will continue till January 29, 2024. The Management Institute at Christ University was established in 1994. The establishment provides two-year postgraduate courses in various specializations such as MBA in Marketing, MBA in Finance, MBA in Human Resource, MBA in Operations, etc. The college is recognized throughout India for its quality of teaching and research. As one of the biggest engineering organizations in India, it focuses on innovative teaching and invests in high-quality infrastructure for improved education of the students. The campus of Christ University is situated on 75 acres of land with an ideal natural environment and an herbal garden.
This article focuses on the Master of Business Administration admission at Christ University. All the important eligibility criteria, important dates, admission process, and fee structure are explained here. In addition to Christ University, there are other top management colleges in Bangalore that you can choose at the time of admission.
Christ University MBA Admissions 2024
The MBA admissions at Christ University are done on the basis of candidates' performance in the CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ ATMA & XAT entrance score. Apart from this, the candidates should have also secured 50% marks or above in any undergraduate course for admission to the MBA program at Christ University. Candidates also need to select the preferred date and time from the available choices. For more details regarding the admission, the candidates are advised to go through the program eligibility criteria and application process before applying for the program at Christ University.
Christ University MBA Specialisations 2024
Christ University offers specializations in the MBA program to fulfill the needs of the global world. The candidates can opt for the preferred program according to their interests. The Christ University MBA specializations 2024 are shown below:
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Human Resource
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Lean Operations and System
Christ University MBA Important Dates 2024
Candidates looking forward to applying for an MBA program in the varsity must keep track of Christ University's important dates for MBA 2024. The important dates for Christ University MBA admissions are provided below.
Available of Application Form
|Last Date of Submitting Applications
|January 29, 2024
Availability of Admit Card
Micro Presentation & Personal interview
|Publication of Selection Process Result
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2024
Candidates can check eligibility before applying for the MBA program. If any candidate doesn't satisfy the Christ University MBA admission eligibility criteria, he/she will not be considered for admission. Christ University MBA eligibility criteria 2024 are mentioned below
- Candidates should have secured 550 or above in the MAT entrance test conducted by AIMA.
- Candidates should have secured a score of 450 or above in GATE Or
- A score of 300 or more in GRE Or
- The candidates should have secured 70% or more in CAT Or
- The candidates should score 70% or more in CMAT/XAT and ATMA entrance test
- Apart from the entrance test, the candidates should have also secured 50% marks in any undergraduate course.
- Final Year students are also eligible to apply for the program.
How to Apply for Christ University MBA Admissions 2024?
Candidates applying for the Christ University MBA program must fill out an online application form. The application form for the MBA program at Christ University can only be acquired from their official website. The step-by-step method for filling out the application form for Christ University is given below:
- Go to Christ University's official website at christuniversity.in
- Then press the admission tab which will redirect you to the application form page
- Complete all the information in the application form. Upload your latest passport-size photo (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background)
- Then, when you click Submit, a viewable & editable page will appear on the screen.
- You can edit the details if any corrections are required and then click on the "Confirm Submission." button to submit the application.
- Upon the successful payment, you will obtain the application number with the choice to print the application form.
- For further reference, keep a copy of the application form.
Christ University MBA Application Fee 2024
Applications for the MBA courses can only be acquired from the official website of the college at Christ University. The application fee of Christ University for the MBA program can be paid through online mode. The admission registration fee for the MBA Program at Christ University for all the categories is INR 5000/-.
Documents Required for Christ University MBA Application Form 2024
The documents that you will require while filling out the application form for Christ University MBA admissions 2024 are listed below:
Original application form duly signed by the candidate's parent/guardian
Copy of the application processing fee
Marksheet of Class 10th & 12th
Graduation mark sheets and certificate
Entrance test scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ GRE)
Transfer Certificate from the last Institution from where the candidate qualified
Migration certificate from last qualified university
For Foreign Candidates:-
Passport copy and visa details
PIO / OCI must generate a copy of the PIO / OCI card as appropriate
Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any known physician approved by the Medical Council of India
Resident Permit (If any at the time of application)
Christ University MBA Selection Process 2024
Candidates can take a look at the MBA selection process 2024 on Christ University's official website to get more information regarding the admissions. Given below is the stepwise selection process for MBA admissions 2023 at Christ University:
If the candidates fulfill all of the above-mentioned eligibility requirements, then the candidates will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Micro Presentation (MP).
Once the candidates have cracked the GD / MP round, they will be called for the Written Assessment (WA), Verbal Assessment (VA), and lastly Personal Interview (PI) round.
Christ University MBA Course Fee 2024
The Christ University MBA course fee is given below.
For Other State
SAARC / ASEAN / OCI / PIO / AFRICA
For Other Foreign Nationals Candidates
Within seven days of PI declaration
Until the deadline
All the MBA courses offered by Christ University are full-time courses of two years duration. To find out more about the top MBA colleges in India, fill out our common application form on our homepage. Those who have any doubts regarding Christ University MBA Admission 2024 may ask questions on the Collegedekho QnA zone.
Stay tuned to Collegedekho for more admission news and updates!