- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission Important Dates 2023
- List of Integrated LL.B Courses Offered by Gujarat University
- List of Law Colleges Affiliated to Gujarat University
- How to Apply for Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B 2023?
- Documents Required for Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Selection Criteria 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission Process 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Merit List 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Seat Reservation 2023
- Placements after Gujarat University 5 Years LL.B 2023
- Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B 2023 Scholarship
- Other Colleges for LL.B Admissions
The 5-year LL.B programme at Gujarat University is offered by the School of Law, Gujarat. The application process for the integrated LL.B course is expected to start in May 2023. The law aspirants must have cleared their Class 12th before taking admission to the 5-year law course. Gujarat University 5-year LL.B admission 2023 includes the application process, submission of documents, etc.
Gujarat University is well known for delivering quality education in the field of law not only in Gujarat but all over the country. The School of Law of Gujarat University was founded in the year 1977. Initially, the law classes were conducted at the School of Languages but, in the year 1982, the school shifted to its own building. Earlier there were only two courses offered in the LL.M degree. It is considered one of the finest public law schools that foster educational excellence and help law candidates in building a strong professional career in the field of law. The university has 5 law colleges under its aegis that offer integrated law courses to aspirants. The integrated law courses offered by the colleges are B.Com LLB, BBA LLB, BA LLB, B.Com LL.B (Hons.), etc.
Based on the specified criteria mentioned by Gujarat University, candidates can apply for the 5-year LL.B programmes if they fulfil the requirements. The final shortlisting for Gujarat University LL.B 2023 programme is done based on the merit secured in the qualifying exam, the college chosen by the law aspirants and the reserved/unreserved category of the candidate. Usually, in the month of June - July the admission process at Gujarat University begins.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission Important Dates 2023
The law aspirants should check out the Gujarat University 5-year LL.B 2023 important dates related to the admission process from the table below:
Commencement of Online Registration
May 2023 (Tentative)
End of Online Registration
Last Week of May 2023 (Tentative)
Announcement of Provisional Merit List
End of June 2023
Online Rectification of Credentials at Help Centers (Email ID: email@example.com)
To be Notified
Release of First Allotment List
Securing Admission by Deposition of Fees
To be Notified
Vacancy Display for Round 1
To be Notified
Alteration or Reshuffling of Choices (Round 2)
To be Notified
Release of Second Allotment List
To be Notified
Securing Admission by Deposition of Fees
To be Notified
Vacancy Display for Round 2
List of Integrated LL.B Courses Offered by Gujarat University
The integrated law courses offered by the Gujarat University and the affiliated colleges are:
- B.Com LLB
- B.Com LLB (Hons.)
- BA LLB
- BBA LLB
- Each law program consists of 10 semesters where each semester has 6 different courses.
- Each semester is of 30 credits and in the last semester, a compulsory dissertation paper is there.
List of Law Colleges Affiliated to Gujarat University
Enlisted below is the names of the 5 colleges affiliated with Gujarat University. The intake capacity of the colleges is also mentioned below. They provide integrated law courses to the candidates.
Fees for Semester 1
Number of available Seats
Ananya Institute of Law & Commerce
Phone No.: (02764) 292777
Mobile No.: 9737888752
Khyati Institute of Law
Mobile No.: 8905091192
Centre of Excellence University School of Law, Gujarat University
B.Com LLB (Hons.)
Phone No.: 079 27913797
Mobile No.: 9099928692
Phone No.: 079-26443434,
Mobile No.: 9099455533,
L. J. School of Law
Mobile No.: 6354625665,
How to Apply for Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B 2023?
The Gujarat University 5-year LL.B application process is conducted online and aspirants need to fill up the application form by visiting the online application form. Below given are the step-by-step Gujarat University 5-year LL.B application process which candidates can follow to fill up the registration procedure.
Step 1- Generate the PIN
To generate the PIN, visit the official website and click on “Online Purchase PIN”.
- Select LL.B 5 (INTG.) and proceed.
- Enter the name of the candidate, mobile number, e-mail ID and image text correctly.
- Click on “Pay Now”, to proceed with the online purchase.
- Fill in all the transaction particulars carefully and select the “Submit to Proceed” option.
- After the successful payment, an online receipt will be generated.
- Note down the Serial Number for any further queries related to payment.
- Students can click on the “Print” option for keeping the online receipt intact.
- The PIN number will be sent via SMS to the candidate. (It will be an alphanumeric figure with the characters from A to Z and digits from 0 to 9)
Step 2- Register Yourself
Visit the official website of Gujarat University and select LL.B 5 (INTG.)
- On the extreme left of the display screen, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- A list of documents required for filling out the application form is mentioned. Keep the certificates or documents handy before proceeding with the application process.
- Click on the “Next” tab.
- Enter details related to the class 12th examination such as board, passing state, seat number, passing month/year, stream and number of attempts.
- Click on “Submit”.
- A new window will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details including the PIN Number and personal credentials carefully and correctly.
- Before submitting the form, verify all the details again as the entered information cannot be altered later.
- Note down the registration number mentioned on the top of the login form.
- Click on “Submit & Next”.
Step 3- User Login
- After the successful registration, re-visit the application link prevailing on the official website.
- Click on “Log in”.
- Enter the Registration Number, Serial Number, PIN Number and Text shown in the image.
- Click on “Log in”.
- A new window will appear instructing you to keep the necessary documents ready.
- Go through the information and select “Next”.
Step 4- Fill out the Application Form
- After registering successfully, an admission form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the personal and academic information correctly. Due to the spread of COVID-19, the document verification process is not taking place on the campus this year, i.e. 2023. If any detail is found incorrect in future, the university has the right to disqualify the applicant then and there.
- Upload the scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph in jpg format with an image size between 10KB to 50KB.
- The scanned copy of the signature needs to be uploaded too in jpg format. The image size must be between 5KB to 30KB.
- The next step is to select the preferred college. The candidates must mention a minimum of 3 preferences of colleges.
Step 5- Submit the Form
- Click on the “Preview” button to cross-check all the details mentioned once again.
- If some information needs to be edited, you can click on “Logout”.
- However, if all details are correct, select “submit”.
- Once the form has been submitted, no details can be edited.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Documents Required for Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission 2023
To take part in Gujarat University 5-year LL.B 2023 admission process, candidates have to submit some important documents. Those who cannot submit the documents will not be eligible to participate in the admission process. Take a look at the documents required for Gujarat University 5-year LL.B admission 2023:
- Class X Marksheet
- Class XII Marksheet
- Transfer Certificate, School Leaving Certificate or Migration Certificate (Displaying Date of Birth)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Passport Sized Photograph
- Scanned Image of Signature
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Eligibility Criteria 2023
The Gujarat University law aspirants need to satisfy the 5-year integrated LL.B eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Gujarat University law courses. Candidates who will satisfy the eligibility requirements can apply for the LL.B courses. Find out the detailed Gujarat University 5-year LL.B 2023 eligibility criteria below:
- Aspirants need to clear their Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognised board with a minimum aggregate mark of 45% or its equivalent grade.
- The law candidates should have completed their SSC or HSC examination either from the Gujarat Board or the Central Board of Secondary Education or any other board authorised and recognised by the competent authority.
- Aspirants falling under the reserved category are offered an exemption from the aggregate score. Students belonging to SC/ ST category are given a 5% reservation and those belonging to SEBC are offered a 3% relaxation. This actually means that an SC/ST aspirant can apply with a minimum aggregate marks of 40% and an SEBC candidate can apply for the Gujarat University 5-year LL.B course with at least 42% marks or its equivalent grade.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Selection Criteria 2023
The selection criteria for both integrated LL.B and LL.B UG are the same. The selection to integrated LL.B programmes is based on the marks obtained in class 12. There is no separate entrance examination held for selection to the course.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Admission Process 2023
The detailed admission process for integrated LLB admission at Gujarat University is described below.
Stage 1: Fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible for admission to integrated law courses.
Stage 2: Purchasing the PIN
The PIN number is a unique identifier that each and every aspirant must possess as, without it, the application form cannot be filled. The detailed process of filling the application form has been mentioned above.
Stage 3: Filling the Application Form
The application form is released online by the university. Candidates have to follow the aforementioned steps and fill out the entire application form carefully.
Stage 4: Uploading the Documents
The signature, photograph and all the applicable documents need to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
Stage 5: Provisional Merit List
The provisional merit list is displayed on the official website of the university. Students can go through it by logging in from the available credentials.
Stage 6: Correcting the Particulars
Students can rectify the particulars at Help Centers through the email ID - firstname.lastname@example.org
Stage 7: Announcement of First Merit List
The first allotment list is issued by the university keeping in mind the merit score in the qualifying exam, category of the candidates and the preferred college. Students need to make the fee payment in the allocated time in order to secure their seats.
Stage 8: Reshuffling of Choices
Applicants can alter or edit their preferences at this stage. The new altered list will be considered before the declaration of the second merit list.
Stage 9: Announcement of Second Merit List
Students are required to deposit the fee to freeze their seats. The fee payment needs to be done before the deadline allocated by the college.
Stage 10: Online Counselling
The counselling sessions will be conducted online as per the prescribed schedule by Gujarat University.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Merit List 2023
The merit list for integrated LL.B courses is declared by Gujarat University on the official website of the university. The entire schedule will be notified here after the announcement of the Gujarat University LL.B result.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B Seat Reservation 2023
The seats are reserved for the candidates of Gujarat origin who fall under the categories mentioned below.
SEBC (Socially and Economically Backward Classes)
EWS (Economically Weaker Section)
Qualified class 12th from other than Central Board School in Gujarat or Gujarat Board
PwD (not less than 40% of any disability)
3 of seats in each category
Also Read: Pros and Cons of Being a Lawyer
Placements after Gujarat University 5 Years LL.B 2023
After completing 5-year integrated LL.B 2023 courses from Gujarat University, students can work in different sectors. It is very important for law graduates to work as interns or under some qualified lawyers to gain experience.
- The law colleges do not provide direct placement offers after graduation. But, interested students can work as interns offered by the colleges.
- Students who widen their network through internships and alumni programmes, can get a job in the government sector.
- Many students of such law colleges get opportunities of working under highly experienced lawyers and judges.
Gujarat University 5 Year LL.B 2023 Scholarship
Scholarships are given to students who belong to the lower backward classes or SC/ ST categories by Gujarat University. Students are given scholarships so that they can get a better education and financial support. There are over 30 scholarship schemes that are initiated by the Gujarat government and are covered by the University itself.
Other Colleges for LL.B Admissions
Here is a list of law colleges other than Gujarat University that offers top-notch law education. Candidates can click on the link below to directly apply and participate in the application process of the desired law college for LLB Admissions.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Bharath Institute of Higher Education And Research (BIHER)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
Gujarat University is one of the oldest and finest universities of all times. It offers postgraduate and undergraduate courses across many streams. To find out more about the admission process at Gujarat University, read the articles mentioned below.
I hope this article covered all the essential pointers related to integrated LLB admission at Gujarat University. For further admission-related concerns, candidates can fill out the CAF (Common Application Form) or call the CollegeDekho experts at 1800-572-9877 (toll-free)! In case of any queries, they can also write to us in the QnA portal.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on law!