- Hindustan University MBA Admission 2020
- Hindustan University MBA Specialisations 2020
- Hindustan University MBA Admission Important Dates 2020
- Hindustan University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to apply to Hindustan University MBA Programme 2020?
- Hindustan University MBA Application Fee 2020
- Hindustan University MBA Selection Process 2020
- Hindustan University MBA Course Fee 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science (HITS) Chennai, popularly known as Hindustan University was initially established as Hindustan College of Engineering in the year 1985. The college then was granted "University Status" by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India. Currently, the university is one of the well-known universities in the state of Tamil Nadu. The university has earned a great reputation for its quality education, infrastructural facilities, extracurricular activities, and experienced faculties. The university provides admission to many undergraduates as well as postgraduate level programs including BBA, B.Com, M.Com, and MBA.
All the details regarding the Hindustan University MBA admission 2020 are available below. Candidates may look at the selection process, admission process and selection process of MBA (Master of Business Administration) for Hindustan University or HITS Chennai.
Hindustan University MBA Admission 2020
Admission to the MBA degree program available at Hindustan University (also known as HITS) is done on the basis of scores in any of the available CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT entrance exam scores. Besides this, marks obtained in the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline will also be considered while providing admission to the candidate in a particular program. Candidates may check other important details and the selection criteria before applying for admission in the MBA program offered by the university.
Hindustan University MBA Specialisations 2020
Hindustan University offers a variety of specialisations to the candidates which allows them to choose any of the following options depending upon their interest. Each of the available specialisations offered by Hindustan University is mentioned below.
- M.B.A in Regular
- M.B.A in Aviation Management
- M.B.A in Media & Entertainment
- M.B.A in Hospitality Management
- M.B.A in Hospital & Health Care
- M.B.A in Defense Technology
- M.B.A in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- M.B.A in Sports Management
Hindustan University MBA Admission Important Dates 2020
Important dates for Hindustan University MBA including the application release date, counselling date have not been released yet. Check out the tentative dates here:
Date of HITSEEE 2019 Application form
First Week of January 2020
Last date of Application form
Last week of March 2020
Last date for submission of Application form
1st week of April 2020
Online entrance exam dates
2nd Week of April 2020
2nd- 3rd Week of May 2020
Hindustan University MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The basic eligibility criteria for admission to MBA programmes offered by Hindustan University or HITS Chennai are listed below. According to the eligibility criteria decided by HITS, candidates must have cleared their bachelor's degree program with a minimum of 50% aggregate. Candidates belonging to reserved categories should have scored at least 45% aggregate. Besides this, the candidate must have appeared for any of the CAT/XAT/ MAT exams. All the eligible degrees for each of the management program provided at the campus is mentioned below:
Minimum Qualification for Admission
B.Com., B.Com.(Corporate), BBA, BISM, BBM, B.Sc.(Physics), B.Sc.(Maths), B.Sc. (Computer Science), B.Sc. (Chemistry), B.Sc. (IT), B.A. (Economics), B.E & B.Tech, AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA with minimum of 50% aggregate.
10+3 years Diploma +3 years pattern (or) BE / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Pharm (or)10+2 + AMIE* OR 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE
M.B.A. in Aviation Management
Candidates need to clear any of the Bachelor's degree programs including B.Com. BBA, B.Com. (Corporate), BISM, BBM, B.Sc.(Maths), B.Sc. (Physics), B.A. (Economics), B.E & B.Tech, AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA.
M.B.A. in Media & Entertainment
B.Com, BBA, BBM, B.Sc.(Maths), B.Com. (Corporate), BISM, B.E & B.Tech, B.Sc. (Physics), B.A. (Economics), AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA.
M.B.A. in Hospitality Management
B.Sc. (Hotel Management), B.Com, BBA, B.Sc.(Physics), B.A. (Economics), B.Com. (Corporate), BISM, BBM, B.Sc.(Maths),B.E & B.Tech.,B.A. or B.Sc. (Psychology), AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA.
M.B.A. in Hospital & Health Care
B.Sc.(Micro Biology),B.Sc.(Bio-Technology), B.Com, BBA, B.Sc.(Physics), B.A. (Economics), B.Com. (Corporate), BISM, BBM, B.Sc.(Maths), B.E. & B.Tech.,B.Sc.(Nursing), B.P.T, B.Pharm., B.Sc. (Biochemistry), and B.Sc.(Bio-informatics), AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA.
M.B.A. in Defense Technology
B.E / B. Tech / BBA / B.Com. / AMIE / B. Sc. / AMAeSI. Employees of DRDO with sponsorship, Candidates deputed from Indian Armed Forces and candidates from Corporate and Industry with relevant qualification, BCA.
M.B.A. in Logistics & Supply Chain Management
B.Sc.(Maths), B.Sc.(Physics), B.Com., BBA, B.Com.(Corporate), BISM, BBM, B.A. (Economics), B.E & B. Tech, B.Sc. (Chemistry), B.Sc. (IT), B.Sc. (Computer Science), AMIE, AMAeSI, BCA.
Any 3 year Bachelor’s Degree programme
How to apply to Hindustan University MBA Programme 2020?
The application form of Hindustan University will be uploaded online once the admission process starts. Candidates may also collect the application form from the admission window of the university and then submit it before the deadline decided by the university. The whole admission procedure from filling up the application to seat allotment is mentioned below. Interested candidates can refer to the guidelines.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of Hindustan University, https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/
- Candidates will then have to visit the admission session, https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/formsdownload.php.
- Application form for all the programs will appear on the screen, candidates may choose and click on the program for which they are applying for admissions.
- They will be redirected to the application form pdf.
- Candidates will then have to fill all the required details including personal information, education details, work experience, contact details, and extracurricular achievements.
- Once done, candidates will have to declare all the information mentioned on the form are correct.
- Finally, after submitting the form, candidates need to send a demand draft of INR 1200(Application fee- INR 700 and Registration fee of INR 500(Non-Refundable)). The demand draft needs to be prepared in favour of “HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY” payable at Chennai.
- While submitting the application form candidates will have to attach the documents mentioned below:
- Photocopies of mark sheets of the qualifying examination.
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Caste Certificate(If applicable)
- Three recent passport size photographs( Date of photograph and name of the candidate need to be mentioned on the photograph)
- 1000 word write up written on “Why I wish to pursue this P.G. specialisation).
Hindustan University MBA Application Fee 2020
Candidates need to submit the application fee set by the Hindustan University. The application fee of Hindustan University MBA Admissions is mentioned below:
INR 500 (Non-Refundable)
Hindustan University MBA Selection Process 2020
Once the application process is completed, the HITS Chennai will start allocating seats to the candidates on the basis of their performances. Total number of seats for each of the available specialisations in MBA (Master of Business Administration) will be decided by the Board of Management of Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science as per the directives of AICTE/ UGC & MHRD, Government of India. The seats will be allocated only if the candidate satisfies all the eligibility norms and requirements decided by the university. Scores in eligible degree and percentage in any of the management entrance exam will be considered while allocating seats to the candidates.
Hindustan University MBA Course Fee 2020
After the completion of the selection process of MBA programme, candidates will have to submit the course fee for the first year to confirm their seats. Candidates who fail to submit the course fee before the last date allocated by the university may end up losing the seat allocated to them. The annual course fee is mentioned below:
MBA - Media & Entertainment, Hospitality Management, Hospital & Health Care, Defense Technology, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, Sports Management, Except MBA - Aviation Management)
I Year (INR)
Tuition fee(including Laptop and International Study Tour]
Provisions & Utilities
MBA (Aviation Management)
I Year (INR)
Tuition fee(including Laptop and International Study Tour]
Provisions & Utilities
Note: The university may change the fee structure at any time without any prior information.
Hindustan University provides admission to other postgraduate programmes also. The selection process for all the programs including MCA, M.Sc is similar. Candidates may check out all the important details for admission and may then proceed to enroll their names in a particular programme.