Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute that was established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). IGIDR has one of the largest libraries of social sciences in Asia. It offers programmes in Development Studies at the M.Phil (Master of Philosophy) and PhD (doctorate) level. IGIDR also provides a course of Master of Science (M.Sc) in Economics.
Applications have been invited at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Finance Officer. All the details of the IGIDR recruitment of a Financial Officer are provided in this article. Candidates who are interested in applying for the post of a Financial Officer at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research can find all relevant information here, including the eligibility criteria, application process, as well as the pay scale.
IGIDR Financial Officer Recruitment Important Dates 2019
The important dates regarding the recruitment of a financial officer at IGIDR are given below.
|Release of Notification||26th September 2019|
|Commencement of Application Process||13th October 2019|
|Last date to submit the application forms||15th November 2019|
IGIDR Financial Officer Recruitment Vacancy 2019
Only one vacancy is available for the post of a financial at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research. Candidates who wish to be recruited as the financial officer at IGIDR will have to compete for one seat with each other. Due to just one vacancy for the post, the competition for selection will also see a rise and be quite tough. Hence, it is advisable to be well prepared for the recruitment of financial officer at IGIDR.
IGIDR Financial Officer Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for the post of a financial officer at Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is given here. These eligibility criteria are set by the authorities that are responsible for selecting candidates for various posts at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research. The financial officer eligibility criteria of IGIDR will be helpful in shortlisting the candidates who apply for the post. Refer to the points given below to know the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of a Financial Officer at IGIDR.
The candidate must be a qualified Chartered Accountant (CA), certified from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
The applicant should have experience of at least fifteen years as an Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above.
The applicant must have an experience of eight years of service in the Academic Level 12 and above which may include as an Associate Professor along with work experience in the Educational Administration.
The candidate must have comparable experience in research establishments and the other institutions of higher education.
The candidate must have at least fifteen years of administrative experience in total, out of which eight years should be served as a Deputy Registrar or on a post which is equivalent to it.
The selection committee will give preference to the applicants who have worked for a substantial time in an Organised Accounts Service in either the Central or the State Government or in a University/ HEI that has a similar status.
IGDIR Financial Officer Recruitment 2019: Age limit
The candidates who are applying for the post of Financial Officer at IGIDR must be under the age of 55 (fifty- five) years. The relaxation of age will be given as per the rules set by the Government of India.
IGIDR Financial Officer Salary 2019
The pay band of the financial officer recruited at IGIDR will be between Rs. 37,400 to 67,000 with G.P. of Rs. 10,000 (as per 6th CPC) or Level 14 cell 01 with the entry pay of Rs. 1,44,200 (according to 7th CPC).
This will be on tenure basis for five years which is liable to be extended or renewed for further terms that will be similar to these. The pay scale may also be regularised further depending solely upon the fact whether the performance of the candidate is satisfactory or not.
IGIDR Financial Officer Recruitment 2019: How to Apply
The steps to go forth with the application process of Financial Officer recruitment 2019 at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research are provided below. Candidates must note that the entire application process of IGIDR for the recruitment of a financial officer is done in offline mode. Therefore, all the interested applicants must be clear about how to apply at IGIDR for the recruitment process. Check the steps below to find the steps to apply for the post of a financial officer at IGIDR for 2019 recruitments.
- The candidates who qualify the eligibility criteria set by IGIDR and have all of the minimum essential qualifications and experience from a recognised board, university or institute can apply for the post.
- All applicants must attach self-attested copies of their certificates which are in support of their qualification, experience, date of birth etc. These will include all the academic and professional certificates from class 10th onwards. Originals certificates are to be produced at the time of the interview.
- An application sent without a photograph, signature or necessary certificates shall be rejected immediately.
- IGIDR will verify all the antecedents and documents that are submitted by the candidate during the tenure of his/ her service. If any discrepancy is found in the documents, the service of the applicant shall be terminated and he/ she will be liable for legal action taken by the institute against him/ her.
- The applicants who are currently employed in any of the following: Government, Public Sector Undertaking, Semi-Government, university, or a recognized educational institute, will be required to submit their application through a proper channel or submit a certificate of no objection from their present employer.
- The applications received from all applicants will be scrutinised and only a few short-listed candidates will be called for the selection process. The candidates must note that just by fulfilling all the requirements laid down, they will not be entitled to be selected for the post.
- The applicants can send their applications will all relevant documents attached to the address given below.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-East, Mumbai 400065.
For more details regarding IGIDR Financial Officer recruitment 2019, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!