- Vignan University B Tech and B Pharma Admissions 2020
- Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm Specialisation 2020
- Vignan University B Tech Specialisation
- Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Admissions Important Dates …
- Vignan University B Tech & B Pharma Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to Apply for Vignan University B Tech & B …
- Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Application Fee 2020
- Documents Required for Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm …
- Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Selection Process 2020
- Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm Course Fee 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Vignan University begins the application process for B Tech and B Pharm admissions in April. This article covers detailed information such as the eligibility criteria, application process and selection process for Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm admissions 2020. Apart from this, you can also take a look at the fee structure for both the courses.
Vignan University B Tech and B Pharma Admissions 2020
Vignan university conducts its own entrance exam(Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) which is conducted online every year for admission to various programs available at the university. The exam will be conducted for 3 hours in the English language. Candidates will have to answer 120 multiple choice questions in the time slot allotted. Apart from V-SAT, candidates can also appear for JEE Main/AP EAMCET.
Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm Specialisation 2020
The four years B Tech, as well as the B Pharm program has specialisations depending upon the interest of the candidate. Those who are interested in applying for the B Tech and B Pharm programs can check the various specialisations given below:
Vignan University B Tech Specialisation
All the available specialisation for B Tech at Vignan University are mentioned below.
- B Tech in Agricultural Engineering
- B Tech in Biotechnology
- B Tech in Biomedical Engineering
- B Tech in Civil Engineering
- B Tech in Electronics & Communications Engg.
- B Tech in Food Technology
- B Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B Tech in Textile Technology
- B Tech in Automobile Engineering
- B Tech in Bioinformatics
- B Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B Tech in Computer science & Engineering
- B Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B Tech in Information Technology
- B Tech in Petroleum Engineering
Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Admissions Important Dates 2020
All the candidates who wish to apply in B Tech or B Pharm programs at Vignan University should keep themselves updated with the admission schedule. All the important dates for Vignan University B Tech & B Pharma Admissions 2020 are mentioned below.
Application Release Date
October 01, 2019
Application Close Date
April 05, 2020
Date of Entrance Exam
April 14 to 24, 2020
1st Week of May 2020
Last Week of May 2020
Vignan University B Tech & B Pharma Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are looking forward to Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm programs are advised to check the eligibility criteria first in order to know if they are eligible for admission to the selected program or not. The detailed eligibility criteria for B Tech and B Pharm courses at Vignan University are provided below.
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1998 and cleared the intermediate or equivalent examination with a minimum of CGPA of 7.0 or B2 grade in Andhra Pradesh or more than 60% marks in Telangana State can appear for the admission test.
- Candidates must have appeared for V-SAT, conducted by Vignan's Deemed to be University.
- Candidates who have cleared the JEE(Mains)/ AP or TS EAMCET or JEE(Advanced) with at least CGPA of 7.0/ B2 Grade in Andhra Pradesh or at least 60% aggregate in Telangana State in the 12th/ Intermediate Examination.
- Candidates must note that if they attempted Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics/ Aptitude in the V-SAT 2020 are eligible for all the B.Pharmacy/ B.Tech programs. While those who have attempted Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude in the V-SAT 2020 may apply for only B.Tech Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Technology & B.Pharmacy Programmes.
Note: Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results can also apply.
How to Apply for Vignan University B Tech & B Pharma Admissions 2020?
Candidates need to fill the application form and submit it before the last date. The application form for B.Tech and B.Pharm will be uploaded online once the university announces the beginning of the admission session. Candidates can also collect it from the campus. The application process is mentioned below and candidates can refer to it if in case they face any difficulty while filling the form.
- Visit the official website of Vignan University
- Go to the apply now/ admission section.
- Download the application form.
- Submit the application form after entering the required details.
Candidates can also collect the application fee from the campus after submitting the application fee. Once completed, the application form needs to be submitted along with the required documents.
Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Application Fee 2020
Candidates can submit the application fee for B Tech and B Pharm programs at VIgnan University through demand draft drawn in the favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur. Candidates can also submit the application fee online. The application fee decided by the university is mentioned in the table below.
Type of Fee
Documents Required for Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Admissions 2020
Given below is the list of documents required for Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm admissions 2020:
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET hall ticket
- V-SAT / JEE / EAMCET rank card
- 10th Classmarks memo
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional letter of the admission offer
- Qualifying examination marks sheet
- Conduct Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Vignan University B Tech & B Pharm Selection Process 2020
There are a limited number of seats available for the B Tech and B Pharm programs at Vignan University. As per the selection process, the candidates who have appeared for the entrance exam conducted by the university will be shortlisted on the basis of their scores. Apart from this, the candidate’s individual scores in the 12th examination will also be considered during the time of selection.
Once selected, candidates can proceed to pay the annual fee for the first year to reserve their seat. Vignan University will not offer admission to the candidates who failed to clear the Vignan's Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) entrance exam.
Vignan University B Tech and B Pharm Course Fee 2020
Candidates must note that the annual fee structure may change for each academic year. So it necessary for them to check the updated fee structure before submitting the fee. Take a look at the fee structure for B Tech and B Pharm courses at Vignan University:
Category - A
Category - B
Admission Fee (Non-refundable) (Ist yr.)
Tuition Fee (per year)
Admission Fee (non-refundable) (Ist yr.)
Tuition Fee (per year)
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Textile & Fashion Technology
Candidates are advised to report at the respective exam centre 30 minutes before the exam time. Additional information is available on the official website. Vignan University also offers scholarship facility to the students and you can check the eligibility criteria for the same by visiting the official website.