Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) Chennai offers admission to 3 year full-time B.Com course. The B.Com admission process at VIT is already on its way. The last date to apply for admissions is 30th June 2021. There is no entrance exam for B.Com admissions at VIT and the admission is conducted on the basis of merit.
Those looking forward to pursuing B.Com at VIT can find all the relevant details here including dates, eligibility, application, merit list, and selection process.
VIT B.Com 2021 Important Dates
The important dates pertaining to VIT B.Com admission 2021 are as follows:
|Application Start Date||19th March 2021|
|Application Last Date||30th June 2021|
|Merit List Release Date||TBA|
VIT B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2021
Before applying for B.Com admissions at VIT candidates must check whether they meet the eligibility or not. The eligibility criteria for B.Com admissions at VIT is as follows:
VIT B.Com Application Process 2021
One can apply for B.Com admissions at VIT online. Check out the steps given below to understand the VIT B.Com application process in detail:
New User Registration
- Visit the official website of the university- https://admissions.vit.ac.in/ugscience/
- Look for “ B.Com and click on "Apply Now
- A list of course will appear on your screen. Click again on “Apply Now” mentioned under the B.Com (Hons) course
- Select New Applicant
- Enter all the details as such as Name/ DOB/ Valid Email ID etc.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered email address for verification.
- Once the same validated, a password will be sent to your registered email address.
Online Application Form
- Login using your registered email ID and password
- An application form will appear on your screen
- Fill the same by entering all the relevant details
- Upload the required documents
- Once you have successfully the VIT application form B.Com admission, an application number will be generated
- Make the payment via Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Netbanking
- The cost of the application is Rs.500/ and it is non-refundable
Photo and Signature Upload
- Photograph Image: Size should be between 10 kB to 200 kB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
- Signature Image: Size should be between 10 kB to 200 kB with the dimension of 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM
Documents Required for VIT B.Com Application 2021
Here's the list of documents required for VIT B.Com application 2021:
- Aadhar Card/ or any other age proof certificate
- Copy of class 12 Admit Card 2021 (for result awaited students)
- Copy of class 12 Marksheet 2021
- Copy of Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Copy of nativity certificate (for Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh and North Eastern State candidates only)
VIT B.Com Selection Process 2021
The selection of the candidate to the B.Com course at VIT will be done on the basis of the candidate's performance in the class 12th or equivalent. VIT will release a merit list for B.Com admissions. Those candidates who make it to the merit list will be eligible for counselling which is the final admission round.
VIT B.Com Merit List 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted for B.Com admissions at VIT on the basis of the merit list. The VIT merit list will be released in online mode and candidates will be called for counselling in the order of merit based on the aggregate of total marks secured in the 10 +2 / Higher Secondary Examination.
Other Top B.Com Colleges in South India
Have a look at other top B.Com colleges in South India which offer great placement opportunities along with the right blend of practice-based and theoretical knowledge. To apply for admissions in one of the colleges mentioned below fill out our Common Application Form. Our education experts will help you with the entire admission process and provide you with all the information you require:
|Institute Name||Location||B.Com Course Fee (Approx)|
|Hyderabad||INR 1.4L (annually)|
|Chennai||INR 1.35 L (annually)|
|Bangalore||INR 75K (annually)|
|Bangalore||INR 1.23L (annually)|
|Bangalore||INR 99K (annually)|
|Bangalore||INR 83K (annually)|
|Hyderabad||INR 70K (annually)|
|Bangalore||INR 1.14L (annually)|
|Hyderabad||INR 80K (annually)|
Some of the other important links related to VIT admissions are as follows: