- West Bengal B.Com Highlights 2021
- About West Bengal B.Com Admission 2021
- West Bengal B.Com Important Dates 2021
- West Bengal B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2021
- West Bengal B.Com Application Process 2021
- Documents required for West Bengal B.Com Admission..
- West Bengal B.Com Selection Process 2021
- West Bengal B.Com Course Fees 2021
- Top B.Com Colleges in West Bengal 2021
- More Related Articles:-
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
West Bengal is a state in East India that has many well-known higher education institutions. Every year lakhs of students apply for various program in West Bengal. And B.Com is one of the popular courses that the students choose after their class 12th examination.
Candidates who are interested in a career in accounting and finance can apply for the B.Com program. Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a specialized degree program that offers management and business skills to the students such as banking, finance and accounting.
If you are one of those students who are concerned about how to take admission in the West Bengal B.Com course. Then you are lucky!. This article covers all aspects of B.Com admissions in West Bengal including eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, fees and top B.Com college name in West Bengal.
West Bengal B.Com Highlights 2021
The key highlights of West Bengal B.Com admission are mentioned below:-
Merit Base/ Admission Test
About West Bengal B.Com Admission 2021
In most of the colleges, B.com admission is done on the basis of candidate marks in high school exam (10+2). All B.Com admission information, including major dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, fee and colleges name can be found below.
West Bengal B.Com Important Dates 2021
Applicants interested in taking admission to West Bengal B.Com course have to keep track of important dates in order to ensure that major admission dates are not skipped.
Application Start Date
To be announced
Application End Date
To be announced
To be announced
Commencement of Course
To be announced
West Bengal B.Com Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in B.Com/ B.Com (Hons.) course in West Bengal can check the eligibility criteria here:
West Bengal B.Com Application Process 2021
The most common steps for how to fill up the registration form is mentioned below:-
To fill out the application form, candidates must visit the official website of the institute or university
Fill up the registration form by providing the personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, identification proof, father name and mother name (Filled in information cannot be changed under any circumstances)
After providing the personal details, candidates need to provide their educational information, email id and mobile number for the contact purpose.
At this point, the applicant can review the details of the registration and make changes where appropriate
After that pay the application fee of the institute or university and submit the registration form
After submitting the registration form, an application number will be created in most of the college which must be saved for future reference
Documents required for West Bengal B.Com Admission 2021
The list of documents which are needed to submit at the time of admission in listed below:-:
Class 10th Certificate with its mark sheet
|Class 12th Certificate with its mark sheet|
Date of Birth Certificate (If available)
|Caste certificate for reserved category (if available)|
Physical Disability Certificate issued by Competent Medical Authority (If available)
Note:- During document verification or afterwards, if the college or institutions considers any certificate or testimony or information provided by any candidates is inaccurate or misleading, then the candidate's admission for that year will be cancelled.
West Bengal B.Com Selection Process 2021
- Based on the candidate's marks in 10+ 2 examinations, most of the West Bengal colleges follow the Direct Admission Method. Candidates will be selected based on their marks in 10+2 examination.
- Most of the college will prepare its own B.com program merit list based on the candidate's score or marks obtained during class 12 exam. Candidates will be able to access or print their rank card from the official website, which will include their ranking based on class 12th result. In some colleges, Category ranks are generated based on the candidate's category.
- The shortlisted candidates will then visit the institute or university for the verification of documents and further admission procedures. And if any candidate is found invalid at the time of document verification, his / her rank of the category will be cancelled and the candidate will be considered in the general category.
Admission Test or Entrance Exam:-
For selecting B.Com and B.Com (Hons.) candidates, certain colleges or universities administer their own admission or entrance exam. Based on candidates result they will be shortlisted and their rank will be determined. After that shortlisted candidates will then have to visit the institute or university for further admission procedure.
West Bengal B.Com Course Fees 2021
The average B.Com course fee ranges from Rs 2.000/-to Rs.40.000 annually. And in some private universities, the cost of B.Com courses can rise to Rs.80,000 or higher.
Top B.Com Colleges in West Bengal 2021
Some of West Bengal's top B.Com colleges can be found below:-
Approximate Annual Fee
B.Com. Hons in Accountancy & Finance
B.Com. (Honours) in E-Commerce
B.Com, B.Com (Hons.)
B.Com (Hons) in Accountancy & Finance,
B.Com, B.Com. (Hons.) in Accounting and Finance
B.Com, B.Com (Hons)
B.Com (Hons.) in Accountancy
More Related Articles:-
Please complete the Common Application Form on our website for admission assistance. Our consultants will return to you and will direct you to the admission process for the particular college or university.
Stay tuned with Collgedekho for more such content