Compared to the previous year, the summer placements witnessed 9.5% growth in terms of summer internships. A total number of 46 companies offered summer internships
Mahendra Nath Pandey, Minister of State for Human Resource Development, mentioned that the Directors of the Mentor IIMs, i.e., Amritsar, Sirmaur, Bodh Gaya, Sambalpur, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam would continue until the appointment of a regular director.
IIM Udaipur is the first to completely move to its permanent campus as compared to the other new IIMs.
The Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU) held its 4th annual Convocation on Monday, 21 March 2016 at the MLSU auditorium, Sukhadia University
Assuming the charge as Director of IIM Bangalore, Prof. Raghuram expressed that he felt honored to hold the position and assured that he would take the institution to greater heights.
MICA’s Institute for Strategic Marketing and Communication, Ahmedabad closed its summer placement for the 23rd PGDM-Communications Batch.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi has released the list of candidates who have been shortlisted for the extempore and PI rounds for the MBA Batch 2017-19 batch.
SCSVMVU and NIELIT Chennai / C-DAC Hyderabad jointly offers M.Tech in Electronics Design and Technology. 1st Semester would be conducted at SCSVMVU Ka
D.Y.Patil Medical application has invited applications for full-time M.Sc Course & P.hD Programmes in center for Interdisciplinary Research under
Presidency University, Kolkata will hold Entrance Examination for admission in three-year degree courses for all streams of B.A., B.Sc and B.Com: &
Kumar Bhaskar Varma Sanskrit & Ancient Studies University Nalbari invites applications from eligible candidates for admission into Five Year Integ
- We commit to thought leadership in research that builds theory and inspires practice
- We create responsible leaders by providing values-based and application-oriented management education
- We provide a transformational learning experience
- We contribute to the development of the region by focusing on wealth creation and social welfare
- Mutual Respect
- Environmental consciousness/ecological sustainability
- A faculty-governed institute with a culture of academic excellence fostered by rigor in teaching and research
- A culture which inspires entrepreneurship and innovation
- A non-hierarchical culture that encourages freedom of thought and expression for all
- A culture which promotes openness and transparency in all processes and information exchange
- A culture that provides an inclusive environment for growth