CTET online application form 2019 submission closes on September 30, 2019, and the candidates will have time until October 03, 2019, to pay the application fee. The application form of CTET 2019 will be confirmed only if the candidates pay the CTET application fee. CTET online application form correction window opens on October 04, 2019, and the last date to correct or edit the same is October 10, 2019. The CTET application correction link will be available from October 04, 2019, and the direct link to edit the application form of CTET is available here.
CTET Application Form Correction Dates 2019
The important dates pertaining to CTET application form correction 2019 can be checked below -
CTET application form submission closing date
September 30, 2019
CTET application form correct window opening date
October 04, 2019
Deadline to edit the CTET online application form
October 10, 2019
Common Mistakes Committed Applicants in CTET Application Form
Some of the common mistakes committed by applicants while filling the CTET application form 2019 are -
- Wrong Name (Surname/ Spelling Mistakes/)
- Wrong Date of Birth
- Wrong Academic Details
- Discrepancy in the Personal Details
- Wrong Test Centre Preference
- Wrong Subject Preference
How to Edit CTET Application Form 2019?
Candidates who have made errors while filling the CTET application form 2019 can follow the steps mentioned below to edit the same -
- Only the official website of CTET, i.e., www.ctet.nic.in is the only gateway to edit the CTET application form 2019
- Candidates who wish to edit the CTET application form 2019 can visit the official website mentioned above.
- On the homepage of the CTET official website, you will find a link that indicates CTET application form correction.
- Click on the application correction link
- ‘Login’ to edit the CTET application form
- Enter your CTET login credentials
- The CTET application form will open
- Edit the application form, save the details and logout
- You can take the printout of revised CTET application form
- October 10, 2019, is the last date to edit the CTET December 2019 application form.
CTET applicants must note that the application form should have correct details so that the admit card of CTET will be generated error-free. CTET 2019 admit card will not be issued to candidates who have not filled the application form with exact details. Incomplete application forms will not be considered for CTET December exam 2019.
Also Read: CTET Preparation Strategy & Study Plan
Already CTET application form filling dates 2019 are extended twice. As many candidates are yet to pay fee and confirm the registration, the dates have been extended. Candidates who are yet to fill the application form for CTET can do the same by September 30, 2019.
Also Read: CTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019
If you have any queries with regard to CTET online application form correction 2019, you can raise the same through the Q & A section of our website.