- ICT Mumbai M.Chem Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Admission 2020
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Specialisations 2020
- ICT Mumbai M.Tech. Specialisation
- ICT Mumbai M.Pharm Specialisation
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Important Dates 2020
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2020
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg Eligibility Criteria
- ICT Mumbai M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
- ICT Mumbai M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm …
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Application Fee 2020
- Documents Required to Apply for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, …
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Selection Process 2020
- ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Course Fee 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai established in 1933 is a world-renowned Deemed to be University. The institute is formerly known as UDCT (University Department of Chemical Technology). Currently, The Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) offers admission in around 9 Under Graduate programs, 18 Post Graduate programs and 19 Doctoral programs. ICT also offers integrated PhD programs directly after the bachelor degree. This article will provide with you with all the information regarding ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm admission 2020.
ICT Mumbai M.Chem Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Admission 2020
ICT will consider scores in the Graduate aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) along with the percentage scored in the bachelor's degree. You should check the eligibility criteria mentioned below depending upon the program for which you are applying for admissions.
ICT Mumbai M.Chem Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Specialisations 2020
ICT offers specialisations for each of the programs mentioned below.
ICT Mumbai M.Tech. Specialisation
All available specialisations for M. Tech at ICT are mentioned below.
- Dyestuff Technology
- Fibres and Textile Processing Technology
- Food Engineering and Technology
- Oils, Oleochemicals and Surfactants Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Engineering and Technology
- Surface Coating Technology
- Green Technology
- Perfumery and Flavour Technology
- Bioprocess Technology
- Food Biotechnology
ICT Mumbai M.Pharm Specialisation
ICT Mumbai M.Pharm specialisations are as follows:
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Important Dates 2020
The table mentioned below provides all the tentative dates for application, counselling and document verification rounds. The official dates for 2020 will be updated here once the dates are released.
Online Application Process Begins
1st Week of April 2020
Last Date of Submitting Application
2nd Week of May 2020
Written Test( Online)
Last Week of May 2020
Last Week of May 2020
Display of Merit List of Eligible Candidates for Admission
First Week of June 2020
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2020
The complete eligibility criteria for each degree is mentioned below separately.
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg course, you need to meet the eligibility criteria given below
- You must have cleared any of the bachelor program available at ICT or any other equivalent examination of post-HSC/HSSC four-year degree course of IIT/NIT or any Institute/ University recognised by the AICTE/ UGC.
- You need at least 60% marks aggregate or equivalent CGPAs. Those belonging to any of the backward class need to scores at least 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- If you have done graduation from a different course then you need to undergo a “minimum of 120 hours of classroom teaching /contact hours of Mathematics course(s) at the UG level” in order to get eligible for admission.
ICT Mumbai M.Pharm Eligibility Criteria
- You must have cleared the bachelor's degree in B.Pharm from the Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai or any other recognised Institute/ University with at least 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- If you belong from any of the reserved categories or backward class then you must have cleared a bachelor degree with a minimum of 55% or equivalent CGPA.
- You will also have to clear the Graduate aptitude test in Engineering (GATE) entrance exam conducted for admission in the M.Tech program.
ICT Mumbai M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech at ICT are provided below:
M.Tech in Dyestuff Technology
M.Tech in Bioprocess Technology
M.Tech in Food Biotechnology
M.Tech in Pharmaceutical BIotechnology
M.Tech in Green Technology
M.Tech in Flavour Technology and Perfumery
How to Apply for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Admission 2020?
In order to apply for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech and M.Pharm admission 2020, you can follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) Mumbai
Step 2: Go to the admission session.
Step 3: Fill your personal information including Date of birth, Mobile No, Name, Address, Caste, Category Details in the space provided.
Step 4: Provide your information for Xth, XIIth / Diploma, Graduation. You must be careful while selecting the option between grade system or the per cent system. You will also have to fill your year of passing for each of the degrees along with the specific board.
Step 5: You will then have to select the entrance exam in which you appeared. Additionally, provide mobile number, application ID, Percentage/ Score/ Rank/ Percentile correctly.
Step 6: Upload all the necessary documents including Category/caste document, domicile certificate, migration etc. You will also have to attach a passport size photograph whose size should not exceed 40 kb and format should be jpeg or jpg.
Step 7: Submit the completed form with the application fee and then take the print out of the submitted document.
Note: Writing contact details such as the address for correspondence, permanent address, Mobile No./ Telephone No and email address in the application form is compulsory. Do not leave anything vacant. The incomplete or incorrect form will be rejected. The application fee will not be refunded once submitted.
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Application Fee 2020
You will have to submit the application fee while submitting the completed application form. The application fee can be submitted through any of the payment modes including Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking. Application fee for all the categories is mentioned below.
Documents Required to Apply for ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Admission 2020
All the documents which are required while filling the application form for ICT Mumbai M.Chem.Engg., M.Tech and M.Pharm admission 2020 are as follows:
SSC (Std. X) mark sheet.
All mark sheets of the bachelor’s course
College leaving / Transfer certificate
Industrial / Teaching experience/ Gap Certificate, if any
Migration certificate (within one month after confirmation of admission)
Bachelor’s degree certificate
HSC (Std. XII) mark sheet
In addition to the documents mentioned above, you will have to submit the Caste certificate, Caste/ Tribe Validity certificate if you belong from any of the Backward class, SC/ ST Categories, DT (NT(A))/ NT(B)/ NT(C)/ NT(D)/OBC/ SBC categories (Maharashtra State candidates only).
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Selection Process 2020
The final selection to any of the M.Chem Eng, M.Pharms and M.Tech programs will be done on the basis of criteria mentioned below:
- Selection will be done majorly on the scores scored in the GPAT or GATE scores. First priority will be provided to the candidates who hold GATE/ GPAT scorecard. Seats will be first allocated to the candidates who have cleared the bachelor degree in the same discipline.
- Once done, the vacant seats will then be distributed among the candidates who have cleared bachelor degree any other course/branch. Merit list will be prepared on two levels. Level 2 will include sponsored candidates who don't hold any valid GATE/ GPAT scorecard.
- Level 1: A merit list will be prepared according to a valid GPAT/ GATE score in the specified subject while there will be no entrance test or interview. Admission to Level 2 will then only be made if there are some seats left vacant after the completion of Level 1.
- Level 2: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of written test(syllabus will depend upon the program in which the candidate is taking admission) and valid GATE Scorecard. The ratio of 70:30 will be considered while preparing the merit list. In the case of an interdisciplinary shift of branch/ course, an interview will be conducted to assess how suitable the candidate is.
- Level 3: Merit list will be based on the score in the written test (syllabus will depend upon the program in which the candidate is taking admission).
ICT Mumbai M.Chem. Engg., M.Tech, M.Pharm Course Fee 2020
The annual fee structure for M.Chem.Engg., M.Tech and M.Pharm at ICT Mumbai are as follows:
Note: Fee for any of the program can be changed by ICT Mumbai without any prior notice.
ICT Mumbai is the recipient of various awards for providing excellent academic education. The institute also offers scholarships to the deserving candidates.