Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Maharshi Dayanand University will soon release the application form for MDU MBA 2022. The last date to apply online for the MDU MBA will be July 30, 2022. The exam will be conducted tentatively on July 17, 2022. There are about 60 to 70 seats available at Maharshi Dayanand University Admission 2022. Aspirants are provided with admissions based on their merit scores in the last qualifying exams.
Maharshi Dayanand University was established in 1976 in the Indian state of Haryana. The university is one of the well-known and top-ranked universities in the country. The Ministry of Human Resource Development has placed MDU in the list of the top 75 Indian Universities. MDU, Rohtak offers many degree programs for admission including B.Com, M.Com, M.A, M.L.I.Sc and B.Sc. This article covers all the important information regarding MBA admission at MDU. Students who are looking for admission in the MBA Program at Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak can check the eligibility criteria, selection process, and important dates. Admission to the 2-year MBA programme will be done on the basis of merit. Further details regarding the MBA admissions are mentioned below.
MDU MBA Important Dates 2022
Candidates looking forward to MDU MBA admissions should take a look at the tentative dates. The official MBA admission dates will be updated here once they are available.
Opening Date of Registration at MDU University
Closing Date of Registration at MDU University
July 30, 2022
|Exam Date||July 17, 2022|
|Declaration of Results||July 28, 2022|
August 5, 2022
Group Discussion & Personal Interview
August 12, 2022
|Commencement of Counselling||August 18, 2022|
MDU MBA Specialization 2022
Before applying for MDU MBA admission 2022, candidates can also choose any of the specializations. All available options for the MBA program are listed below.
- MBA in Business Economics
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Information Technology
MDU MBA Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates need to meet the eligibility criteria prescribed by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak for admission to the MBA Program. No candidate will be allowed to get admission if he or she fails to satisfy any condition. The detailed eligibility criteria for the 2 year MBA program are provided below.
- Graduation from the relevant stream with a minimum percentage of 45. Also, candidates with some work experience will be given priority.
- Candidates who are in the final degree can also apply for admission only if they submit the pass certificate/ mark sheet of the degree on the counselling date.
MDU MBA Application Form 2022
Candidates who wish to take admission to the MBA program can check out the application process provided below. The application process will be helpful while filling the application form.
- Visit the website of Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak.
- Search for the application tab available on the main page of the website.
- Click on the Admission tab.
- You will be redirected to the admission page.
- Fill up all the information including personal details and academic details.
- Upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph.
- Proceed to submit the application fee.
- Submit the fee through online or offline mode.
- Once done, submit the application form.
- Download the completed application form.
- The downloaded application form will have to be sent to the University Directorate of Distance Education, M. D. University Rohtak (Haryana) along with the required documents.
Documents Required for MBA Admission at MDU 2022
All the required documents for MBA admission at MDU are listed below:
- Proof of Age (Matriculation Certificate)
- 10+2 Mark Sheet/Diploma Marksheet
- Matriculation Marksheet
- Qualifying Degree / Marksheets
- Proof of Caste Certificate
- Gap Year Affidavit (if applicable)
- Entrance exam score
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate
MDU MBA Selection Process 2022
Admission to all the MBA programs will be done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic percentage in graduation. Candidates whose percentage is less than 45% will not be selected for the next round. The university will also consider the candidate’s percentage in the entrance exam along with work experience.
MDU MBA Course Fee 2022
Candidates will have to submit the course fee for the MBA program once they are selected for admission. The fee structure for the program is provided below:
Name of Program
Admission Fee (p.a.)
Tuition Fee (p.a.)
Other charges (p.a.)
Total Fee New Regn.
Total fee old Regn.
MDU Contact Information
- Address: Maharshi Dayanand University, Near Delhi Bypass, Rohtak, Haryana 124001, India
- Contact Number: 01262-274640, 01262-274354
- MDU Rohtak Official Website: https://mdu.ac.in
Note: The fee structure will be uploaded once it is officially released by the university.
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak also offers scholarships to the students on the basis of their academic percentage.