Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The RICS SBE MBA application form 2021 is closing soon. The last date to apply for MBA at RICS SBE is October 23, 2021. Candidates interested in admission to the MBA 2021 batch at RICS SBE can apply online from the RICS SBE official website (ricssbe.org). RICS School of Built Environment is one of India's best colleges for real estate and construction management courses. It is affiliated with Amity University and is a department of the Amity Noida and Amity Mumbai campuses.
RICS SBE is known for offering 100% placement assurance to its students. Even during the COVID-19 lockdown, the college maintained an 85% placement success rate within 3 months of completing the course. RICS SBE is supported not only by the Ministry of Urban Development, GoI but also by leading infrastructure, construction & real estate development firms. If you are interested in studying at RICS SBE, you can find all of the details regarding eligibility, application form, selection criteria & entrance exams in this article.
RICS SBE Admission Dates 2021
RICS SBE admissions are currently open. Candidates can find the important dates in the following table.
|Pre-registration||October 1, 2020|
|RICS SBE admissions opening date||December 21, 2020|
|Last date to apply for RICS SBE||October 23, 2021|
Courses Offered by RICS SBE 2021
RICS SBE offers management courses at the UG and PG level. The following courses are available at the institute.
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
RICS SBE Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for admission at RICS SBE must first ensure that are eligible for the course. Given below is the eligibility criteria for RICS SBE.
RICS SBE BBA Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th or a Diploma course.
- The minimum marks requirements are:
- For Mumbai campus: 55%
- For Noida campus: 60%
RICS SBE PGD Eligibility Criteria
- The student must have passed graduation in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
RICS SBE MBA Eligibility Criteria
- The eligibility criteria for MBA courses is different as per specialization and campus.
- Preference is given to candidates who have a BTech in Civil Engineering or BArch degree.
- Apart from that, the student must also have a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
RICS SBE Application Process 2021
Follow the steps given below to fill the RICS SBE application form.
- Visit the official website of RICS SBE and go to the admissions page.
- Fill in the details required on the page and download the form.
- Fill up the application form and submit it online along with any required supporting documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1,100.
RICS SBE Selection Criteria 2021
Candidates applying for UG courses at RICS SBE go through a different selection criteria than candidates applying for PG courses. Check the course-wise selection criteria for RICS SBE given below.
RICS SBE BBA Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected for BBA based on their applications and Class 12th scores.
- Shortlisted candidates have to further undergo an English language test and a Personal Interview for final selection.
- Direct Admissions: Candidates with a score of more than 80% in class 12th are exempted from the English test and PI. They were selected solely based on their application form.
RICS SBE MBA/ PGD Selection Criteria
- Candidates are first required to appear for an Amity written exam, which is conducted on-campus on the day of the interview itself.
- Thereafter, candidates must appear for an English language test and Personal Interview rounds.
- Final selections are based on the overall performance of the candidate.
- Candidates who have valid CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ NMAT/ XAT scores are not required to appear for the written exam.
MBA Entrance Exams Accepted by RICS SBE 2021
Applicants must have qualified in any of the specific entrance exams and have the following minimum marks/ percentile -
|Specialization||Noida Campus||Mumbai Campus|
|Real Estate & Urban Infrastructure||MAT/ GMAT - 500|
CMAT - 150
CAT/ XAT - 75 percentile
NMAT - 50%
Amity Written Test
|MAT/ GMAT - 500|
CAT/ XAT - 75 percentile
NMAT - 60 percentile
|Construction Economics & Quantity Surveying||--|
|Construction Project Management||--|
If you have any queries about admission, you can post them on the CollegeDekho QnA Zone. To talk to an expert, call our toll-free student helpline number 1800-572-9877.