- Articles byStream
Top 10 MBA Colleges in Lucknow
Management education offers many attractive career prospects and as such has been one of the most sought after courses over the years . Students from multi disciplinary background seldom aim at an MBA and as such the number of courses offering the program have mushroomed.
The city of the 'Nawabs' houses many of those and what follows is a quick ranking of the same!!
The city of Lucknow offers abundant choices of management institutions to budding aspirants in the field of business studies. The outstanding B-schools have, of late, excelled and shined not only in India, but on global arena as well. These centers carry a broad spectrum of business studies in fields, which range from subjects like information technology, marketing, as well as human resource operations to name a few. Here, the admission into these B-schools can only be materialized after the aspirants appear in the entrance examination (like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, and GMAT). One can choose specializations exemplified by MBA in IT, MBA in Finance, MBA in hospitalizations, MBA in HR, and MBA in Marketing, to name a few.
Collegedekho.com takes a kaleidoscopic view of these Institutes.
1. Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow: The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow belongs to the prestigious family of IIMs, and it has the fourth rank among the IIMs. This institute was established in 1984 and from that time itself, the IIML touched many lives by one way or the other via its alumni, support staff, as also the faculty.
2. Jahangirabad Educational Trust Group of Institutions: The Jahangirabad Educational Trust Group of Institutions is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). It has an integrated campus, and also offers multiple disciplines in the field of Management & Engineering. The fundamental aim is to ascertain provision of the tools available and mark success of the students.
3. Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Development Studies The Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management & Development Studies works as a non-profit, autonomous body. Registered in 1982 under the Societies Registration Act 1860, the Institute has the basic objective of serving the industrial sector in many fields of Information Technology and Management. The goal is to enable students to hear higher responsibilities in both public and private sector undertakings.
4. Lucknow Institute of Technology The Lucknow Institute of Technology was established in the year 2008 and has been working to prepare ethical, caring, as well as knowledgeable decision makers. The Institute aspires at being leaders and recognized at the regional, national, and international level on the basis of the expertise carried in teaching, research, and working at education and human well being.
5. NIS Academy: The NIS Academy was established in the year 1991, and it is a prime initiative of NIS Sparta Ltd., which is Asia’s leading institute offering educational, learning, and training solutions. It belongs to the Reliance group, and by using the unique methodology of learning, the Academy helps students achieve success on both personal and professional front.
6. Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management:The Babu Banarasi Das National Institute of Technology & Management offers both graduate and post graduate degrees in the disciplines related to Computer Applications, Management, Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy. It was established in the year 1998 and it has sister institutes like Babu Banarasi Das International Institute of Technology & Management, and Northern India Engineering College, U.P. Dental College & Research Center.
7. Aizaz Rizvi College Of Journalism & Mass Communication: The Aizaz Rizvi College of Journalism & Mass Communication was established in the year 2005. It provides a fine quality of training in many subjects including mass communication, management, and journalism. The pass outs from ARCJMC carry the advantage of having the exposure to the current technology. It is also trying to be counted among the top ranked media schools in the international arena.
8. Saroj Institute of Management and Technology : The Saroj Institute of Management and Technology aims to prepare managers and technocrats for today, as well as the time to come. It aims to provide top quality facilities and enhance the pursuit of training, higher education, as well as research in many fields of management education, pharmaceutical, and engineering.
9. Sherwood College of Management: Carrying an extremely pleasing layout the Sherwood College of Management is placed in the very heart of Lucknow. The classrooms of this college are equipped with the latest facilities which include computer laboratories, well managed classrooms, Auditorium, Cafeteria, Library, added to the playground which clearly reflects modernity. Apart from the latest audio-visual aids, the auditorium has a seating capacity of more than hundred.
10. Shree College of Management: The Shri Ramswaroop Memorial Group of Professional Colleges is counted as among the front running institutes of higher education in India. Providing a broad range of both UG and PG programs, the SRMGPC has a spectrum of domains like Management, computer applications, as well as engineering. The college makes intensive efforts towards enhancing and improving the educational environment, and basic facilities available.
Despite being an aptitude exam, CAT preparation can be quite demanding. Completion for the top b-schools in India is ...
Postal Department has issued a special postal cover which features the picture of Jamia Millia Islamia on the occasion ...