- Articles byStream
Top Institutes Offering Coaching in MAT
In today’s cut-throat competition, entrance tests and coaching for the same have become inseperable. Joining a good coaching centre goes a big way into prepararing for an examination an examination.MAT, Management Aptitude Test conducted by All India Management Association , an imporatant test for management aspirants has attracted many and so many insitutes offer specialised coaching to prepare for this one..
Joining coaching center has several advantages. But before jumping into a coaching centre it is very important to see the track records of the Institutes, infrastructures, faculties and fees structures.
Here collegedekho.com has provided names of the top coaching institutes for Management Aptitude Test i.e. MAT which is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA), and it is approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, in the form of a National Entrance Test.
1. Career Launcher:It is a leading edification service provider in Asia, and is led by alumni from IIMs and IITs. The institute fundamentally focuses on fields like domain expertise, technological innovation, as also academic excellence. It was establishment in 1995, it has been working to satisfy the basic aim of enabling students know their capacity and satisfy their career dreams
2. IMS Learning Center: This company was founded in the year 1977, in Mumbai, by Prof. Nagesh Rane. The students are provided guidance while they are preparing for the varied processes of admissions to MBA related schools in Mumbai. From this small beginning, now IMS has outgrown the city limits and has over 140 centers all across the Indian subcontinent.
3. TIME (Triumphant Institute of Management Education): The Triumphant Institute of Management Education (T.I.M.E.) carries a pan India presence, with its headquarters located in Hyderabad. It was established in the year 1992 and it now has over 236 offices covering about 112 cities and towns all across India. The core team of T.I.M.E has about 40 IIM/IIT graduates.
4. PT Education: Professional Tutorials or PT in short form was born on 10 July 1993 in the city of Indore. The institute symbolizes an epitome of a will to excel. The institute is currently providing training classes to students appearing for different competitive examinations exemplified by MBA, MCA, pre - Engineering Tests, GRE/GMAT, Personality Development Programs and more.
5. Bulls Eye: Bulls Eye was founded in Pune, in the year 1996. There was this alumni from IIM and XLRI, which carried the commitment to excel academically. After over 18 years, the institute has trained above 100,000 students while reflecting exceptional results every year. Presently it has centers in Ambala, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jammu, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Nasik, Panchkula, Patiala, Pune and Yamunanagar.
6. BYJU’s Classes: The Byju’s classes was founded in the year 2008 by Byju Raveendran, and backed by Dr Ranjan Pai and T.V. Mohandas Pai (of the Manipal Group), and it works as a subsidiary branch of Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd. Professional coaching classes are held here for streams like CAT, GMAT, Civil Services Examination, CAT, GRE and School Education. Annually, it carries a student base of over 20,000.
7. TCY online: TCY stands for Top Career & You and this is the leading company in the field of supplemental education in the Indian subcontinent. This tutorial class’ team has some disruptive models, a very creative team, as also abundant practices. Currently, it covers more than 140 categories of Competitive and Standardized Examinations.
8. Alchemist: The Alchemist is a highly competitive company containing lean, young staff coming from the leading Management and Technical Institutes in India, i.e. Both, the IIMs as well as the IITs. There is a provision of technologically driven and structurally designed learning for the Common Admission Test. Curricula meant for learners of diverse population are developed here.
9. Mindworkzz : Mindworkzz is one of the leading brands dealing with aptitude testing and training. It has now been about two decades that aspirants have been trained for the Common Admission Test (CAT); in addition to about 10,000 IIM Graduates. In addition to this there are classes conducted for CSAT, CLAT, GATE, UPSC and CRT (campus recruitment training).
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...