- Articles byStream
Upclose with Sagar Group of Institutions: A Leading Education Group in MP
Established in the year 2003, Sagar Group of Institutions is a popular Education Group located in the lake city Bhopal. It was found by Shri Agrawal Technical & Education Society. It offers both undergraduate and post graduate courses in a wide array of streams in the fields of Management, Technology and Pharmacy.
It is the first ISO 9001 - 2000 certified institute of the state of Madhya Pradesh with a motto of ‘True Education-True Placement’ for its students.
The Group has the following institutions operating under it:
- Sagar Institute of Research & Technology (SIRT)
- Sagar Institute of Research & Technology - Pharmacy (SIRT-P)
- Sagar Institute of Research, Technology & Science (SIRT-S)
- Sagar Institute of Research, Technology & Science - Pharmacy (SIRTS-P)
- Sagar Institute of Research & Technology - Excellence (SIRT-E)
- Sagar Institute of Research & Technology - Indore (SIRT-I)
Courses offered at the different institutes of the Sagar Group:
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE)
- Master of Technology (M Tech)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B PHARM)
- Master of Pharmacy (M PHARM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma Engineering (Dip Engg)
This institute is located at an accessible distance from the Railway Station, main Bus Stand, Airport and the BHEL Township, making it convenient for the visitors and students.
Location: Ayodhya Bypass Road, Opposite to Minal Residency, Bhopal.
So, if you are looking at options in and around Central India, with respect to graduation or post graduation courses in the fields of Management, Technology, and Pharmacy, then you can definitely take a glance at the Sagar Group of Institutions in the private segment of Educational Institutions.
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...
The results of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 have been released by Indian Institute of Technology, ...