Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The application form has been released by the Central University of Odisha for taking admission to undergraduate courses through CUET 2022. The shortlisted students will go through the process of counselling for taking admission in an online mode on the official website- cuo.ac.in. The registration process for the same started on September 20 and the students interested in taking admission can fill the application form till 10th October 2022. The students who will be registered with Central University of Odisha will get a chance to study in the affiliated colleges of Central University of Odisha. The classes for the next academic session will begin from 20th October. The students can check the direct link for the registration process of Central University of Odisha UG admission 2022 through CUET mentioned below.
The Central University of Odisha is one of the fifteen new Central Universities established by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009. The mission of the University is to provide quality education and to disseminate inclusive education to reach the unreached. The University has been creating a skilled workforce and developing a knowledge base that eventually brings a holistic balance between indigenous needs and global needs. The University spans 450 acres. The University has 7 schools and 14 departments engaging in teaching and enhancing the knowledge of the students. The seven schools of CUO are the School of Languages, School of Social Sciences, School of Education and Education Technology, School of Basic Science & Information Sciences, School of Biodiversity & Conservation of Natural Resources, School of Commerce & Management Studies, and School of Applied Sciences.
Also Read: CUET Result 2022
Central University of Odisha UG Admission 2022 through CUET Important Dates
The important dates for various events related to Central University of Odisha UG admission are mentioned below for the reference of the students in tabulated form.
Declaration of provisional merit list
11th October 2022
Date of admission for provisional merit list
14th October, 2022
Declaration of provisional waiting list
17th October, 2022
Date of admission for waiting list
20th October, 2022
Commencement of class
20th October, 2022
Central University of Odisha UG Admission 2022 Course-Wise Eligibility
Candidates, aspiring to join the Central University of Odisha and pursue their Under Graduation course, should know the eligibility criteria laid down by the University. The eligibility criteria for the Under Graduate courses of CUO offered through CUET are detailed below.
CUO Eligibility Criteria for Integrated B.Sc and M.Sc in Mathematics
- Candidates, intending to take admission in integrated B.Sc. and M.Sc., must have qualified in 10+2 examination or equivalent examination from any recognized Board.
- Candidates must have studied Class-12 in Science Stream with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects.
- The required percentage of marks for the General Category of students is 55% in aggregate or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and 55% in Mathematics.
- Candidates, who belong to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC/PWD, must have secured 50% of marks in aggregate or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed and 50% in Mathematics.
- The maximum age limit is 21 years as of 01-07-2022.
- The papers that are mapped in CUET for the course are English in Section- IA, and Mathematics, and Physics in Section –II.
Application Process of Central University of Odisha UG Admission 2022 through CUET
The students must follow the important instructions prescribed by the Central University UG admission for registering themselves for CUET 2022. Some of the common steps to be noted are mentioned below.
- The students with a registered email address can access the admission portal.
- The students must ensure that the details entered by them such as name, date of birth, and other important details must match with their class Xth mark sheet.
- The email mentioned by the students must be original and functional as the same will be used till the process of counseling is over.
- The students must use the latest version of Google Chrome web browser for filling the application form.
Important Note: The fee for the application process is Rs 1000/- and it is non refundable.
Central University of Odisha UG Admission 2022 Admission Process
The Central University of Odisha CUET 2022 admission process will commence after the result of CUET 2022 is out. The qualified candidates of the Common University Entrance Test 2022 are only eligible for the further rounds of admission. After the CUET results are out, the candidates who have applied for CUO and qualified in the examination must fill in the admission form of the Central University of Odisha, which will be available on the official website of the University. After completion of the admission form process, the Central University of Odisha will release the merit and rank list on its official portal. The candidates, who have obtained rank in the merit list are eligible for the next round of admission which is nothing but a counselling process. Each participating university of CUET 2022 has the liberty to formulate its own rules and regulation regarding the counselling process and for the further rounds of admission. Candidates must attend the counselling process with all the original documents on the specified dates. After the counselling process, candidates should pay the fee and report to the University.
For the latest updates on UG Admissions of Central University of Odisha, Visit CollegeDekho.