Are you feeling lost and unsure about what career path to take after completing 12th standard?
Say goodbye to confusion and hello to a bright future!
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
DU SOL MBA Admission 2023: The Delhi University School of Open Learning (DU SOL) will soon commence the MBA admission process for the academic year 2023-24. Aspiring applicants may apply online at sol.du.ac.in.
DU SOL offers a distance MBA programme, approved by the UGC and AICTE. The duration of the programme ranges from 2 to 4 years, which not only offers flexibility but also exposes one to the latest curriculum.
Anyone with a Bachelor’s degree and 50% marks in aggregate can enrol for MBA at DU SOL. With this course, students will be able to work in a variety of areas while maintaining high academic achievement. Let us now find out everything about DU SOL MBA admission 2023, from important dates to the course fee.
Also Read: Top 10 UGC Approved Distance MBA Colleges in India in 2023
DU SOL MBA Admission 2023: Highlights
Before we move on to the details related to admission to MBA at DU SOL, let us quickly have a look at its main highlights. Students must also note that the university does not offer an Executive MBA course:
Name of Institute
Duration of MBA
Mode of Application
UR/OBC-NCL/EWS - INR 250
Last Date to Apply
To be Announced
INR 47,500 (Annual)
DU SOL MBA Admission 2023 Dates
The start date of online admission in DU-SOL for the 2023 batch has been mentioned here. Students may readily apply for an MBA degree on the official website of DU SOL:
Online Application Start Date
To be Announced
Last date of Application procedure
To be Announced
DU SOL Admission List
To be Announced
Also Read: Distance MBA vs Online MBA vs Regular MBA: Which is Better?
DU SOL MBA Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Admission to the MBA degree programme at DU SOL in 2023 requires applicants to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- a 10+2 qualification from a recognised board of education.
- The student must hold a valid bachelor's degree from a recognised institution with at least 50% marks overall.
Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students
Foreign students must contact the FSR, or Foreign Student Registry, to get permission to enrol in Delhi University SOL MBA. They must meet the same basic criteria, similar to those met by Indian students
- Foreign applicants must additionally submit their high school diploma and graduation certificate in order to be admitted to MBA.
- The applicant must have a two-year visa that is valid.
- The visa and passport copies must be provided to the university's FSR department.
DU SOL MBA Detailed Admission Process 2023
The entire admissions process for the MBA degree programme has been detailed out below. The scores acquired by candidates in class 12th examinations, bachelor's degrees, group talks, and personal interviews are completely used to determine admission. More information is provided below. Please follow all of the steps to learn more:
- Step 1: First, students must go to the university's DU SOL website.
- Step 2: Then go to the FMS Faculty of Management Studies website.
- Step 3: They must then go to the Management programmes area and choose New Registrations.
- Step 4: Fill out the application form there.
- Step 5: Pay the application and registration fees.
- Step 6: Finally, download the confirmation slip and save it for future reference.
Documents Required to Apply for DU SOL MBA Admission 2023Let us now check out the list of documents required for DU SOL MBA admission 2023:
- Scanned copy of your latest passport-size photograph and your signature
- Self-attested copies of your certificates and mark sheets according to the course in which you are getting admissions such as Class 10th and 12th documents for the UG course and an additional graduation document for PG course.
- Scanned migration certificate for students who have passed their Class 12th or Graduation from universities of other states apart from Delhi.
- Self-attested certificate copy for reservation if it is applicable
- Self-attested certificate of income proof if you are applying for financial support for your education at the university.
Documents Required by Foreign Nationals
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Association of Indian Universities (AIU) Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Medical Insurance with evacuation clause
- Proof of Financial Assisstance for the Certificate, Diploma, Undergraduate, or Postgraduate course.
- Nepalese citizens must show their citizenship card and the biographical pages of their passports.
- Letter of Recommendation from the Home University (for admission under part-time Affiliation)
- The Passport's pages about the person (valid for at least six months at the time of submitting the application)
- Registration Card (Tibetan Nationals only)
- UNHCR Certificate of Status as a Refugee (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from employer
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Working Diplomats: NOC from Protocol Division of MEA, Government of India
DU SOL MBA Selection Criteria 2023Understanding the DU SOL MBA selection criteria even before applying for the course. This will help students analyse the admission process and plan the same accordingly. So, let us check out the selection criteria in detail:
- 80% weightage will be given to scores in Graduation.
- 20% weightage of marks for working professionals of any reputed Govt. or non-Govt/Corporate Organization. Candidate must get the NOC from the employer.
- The weightage of marks will be determined in the following manner:
- 20% weightage will be given for minimum work experience of four years or more.
- 15% weightage will be given for a minimum work experience of three years.
- 10% weightage will be given for a minimum work experience of two years.
- 5% weightage will be given for a minimum work experience of one year.
- 0% weightage will be given for work experience of less than one year.
DU SOL MBA Course Fee 2023
Students must enrol for the MBA programme as a whole in order to be admitted to the MBA degree programme. This distance MBA is intended specifically for working individuals who do not have the time to attend traditional universities to get a management degree. Students must pay the individual course costs as well as the registration fees by submitting all papers online. Below mentioned is the annual DU SOL MBA course fee 2023 which is subject to change:
|Head||Fee (in INR)|
|University Development Fund||900|
|College Facilities and Services Charges||32,000|
|University Student Welfare Fund||100|
|College Student Welfare Fund||100|
|College Development Fund||300|
|University Facilities and Services Charges||4,000|
|Economically Weaker Section Support University Fund||100|
Fee Structure for Foreign Students
The fee structure for foreign students applying for DU SOL MBA shall vary. The same is as follows:
- For all PG programmes including MBA, students must pay a foreign student registration fee of INR 42,600.
- In addition to enrollment fees, students must pay INR 2,84,000 for MBA courses.
|Distance MBA in India||Top 10 Distance Learning Courses in India|
|Career Scope after Completing Distance MBA||IGNOU MBA Admission 2023|
Top MBA Colleges in India Accepting CMAT Score in 2023
CMAT Question Paper 2023 (Available for Both Shifts) – Download PDF with Solutions
CMAT 2023 Score vs Percentile Analysis - Find Your Expected Percentile in CMAT
What is a Good Score in MAH MBA CET 2023?
MAH MBA CET Score vs Percentile 2023 - Check Detailed Analysis Here
CAT 2023 Notification - Exam Dates, Eligibility, Registration