- Haryana MBBS Admissions 2020
- Haryana MBBS Admission Important Dates 2020
- Haryana MBBS Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Minimum Percentile Required in NEET-UG 2020 for MBBS Admission in ...
- Haryana MBBS Application Process 2020
- Haryana MBBS Application Fee 2020
- Haryana MBBS Admission Selection Process 2020
- Haryana MBBS Merit List 2020
- Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
- Haryana MBBS Admission Documents Required
- Haryana MBBS Participating Colleges 2020
- Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
MBBS Admissions in Haryana 2020: Aspiring medical students looking forward to admission basis NEET-UG counselling process to secure MBBS seats in government or private medical colleges on the basis of NEET-UG score must have a complete awareness of admission procedure of their respective native state. If you are a native student of Haryana or domicile holder, you can seek admission in government and private medical colleges across Haryana. You can check all the details regarding Haryana MBBS admission 2020 here. The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) has released the Haryana MBBS 2020 Round 2 counselling result.
Haryana MBBS Admissions 2020
The DMER (Department of Medical Education and Research) – Haryana conducts the admission process for MBBS course in the state. DMER will release the category wise NEET merit list for the admission to MBBS course in Haryana. 14 merit lists for different categories will be made available on the official website of DMER Haryana. It is also advisable to go through the important dates of Haryana MBBS admissions 2020.
Haryana MBBS Admission Important Dates 2020
Candidates can refer to the following table to get an idea of Haryana MBBS admissions 2020.
Registration of Online Application Form
15th November 2020
Last Date of Submission the Application Form
18th November 2020
Online Correction of Application Form
19th November 2020
Locking of Choices
15th to 19th November 2020
Allocation of Seats
21st November 2020
Grievances on the provisional allocation list (if any)
22nd November 2020
Re-allocation of Seats after Grievances (if required)
23rd November 2020
Haryana MBBS 2nd Round Counselling NEET Result 2020
|21st December 2020|
Haryana MBBS Admissions Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates who qualify NEET-UG 2020 with a prescribed cut-off score in NEET are eligible for the admission to MBBS or BDS course in Haryana.
- Even though the candidate qualified NEET-UG, the consideration for the admission will be based on domicile rule. The applicants must be bonafide residents of Haryana.
- The lower age limit of the candidates should not be less than 17 years.
- The upper age limit of the candidates should not exceed 25 years.
- Candidates with a valid NEET score and are aspiring to pursue medical or dental courses must be medically fit.
- The applicants must have passed Class 12 with 50% marks from a recognised board. Physics, Biology and Chemistry should be the compulsory subjects in Class 12. Only those candidates are eligible to seek admission.
Minimum Percentile Required in NEET-UG 2020 for MBBS Admission in Haryana
Name of the Category
Minimum Marks Required in NEET-UG 2020
UR (Unreserved) PH
OBC/ ST/ SC (including PH of same categories)
Haryana MBBS Application Process 2020
Take a look at the step-wise MBBS application process 2020 elaborated below:
- Only online application forms are acceptable for the admission to MBBS/ BDS course in Haryana.
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of DMER – Haryana and click on the relevant admission link to fill the online application form.
- The candidates must submit the application with correct personal and academic details. DMER will reject application forms with wrong information.
- Upon completing the online application process, the candidates will have to take the printout of the same.
- The printout of application form is mandatory for the counselling process.
Also Read: MBBS Admissions for Rank 1 to 500
Haryana MBBS Application Fee 2020
The application fee for MBBS admissions in Haryana is given below category wise.
Name of the Category
Haryana MBBS Admission Selection Process 2020
The admission of the candidates into the BDS or MBBS course will be carried out through physical counselling process on the basis of NEET-UG 2020 score. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be considered for the seat allocation. The merit list will have the name of the NEET-UG 2020 qualifiers, venue, date and time for the counselling. The seat allocation will be made as per candidates’ NEET score or percentile, preferences, reservation policies and availability of seats in the colleges.
|NEET 2020 Result|
Haryana MBBS Merit List 2020
DMER Haryana will publish a merit list on the basis of the NEET 2020 scores/ percentile of the candidates. The merit list has the names of only those students who have submitted the online application form. The merit list includes NEET state rank, NEET score, NEET ranks and NEET roll numbers of the candidates. Along with the merit list, DMER has also published category wise merit list. Only those candidates who featured in the Haryana MBBS merit list can appear for the Haryana MBBS counselling.
|Click here to find Provisional Merit List - Round I (Session 2020-21)|
Haryana MBBS Counselling 2020
The counselling process for Haryana MBBS admissions 2020 is listed below:
- DMER Haryana conducts MBBS counselling in online mode.
- DMER conducts only two rounds of NEET counselling followed by a mop-up round.
- Candidates whose name featured in the merit list will have to fill their choices or preference on the official website.
- Once the choices or preferences list is submitted, candidates will not be allowed to change the same.
- Based on the candidates’ preference, NEET merit, reservation policies and availability of seats, seat allocation will be made.
- Later, the candidates will have to visit the respective centre prescribed by DMER for document verification.
- After the seat allocation, the candidates will have to deposit the course fee for the first semester/ year within the stipulated date.
- Only after the payment of fees, the admission of the candidate is deemed to be confirmed.
- Based on the vacant seats after the first round, DMER will proceed with second-round counselling.
- The process mentioned above will remain the same for the second round of counselling. Candidates who failed to secure a seat in the first round can take part in the second round by submitting the list of preferences or choices.
Haryana MBBS Admission Documents Required
- NEET-UG Result/ Scorecard
- NEET-UG 2020 Admit Card
- Mark Sheets of Class 10 and Class 12
- Equivalency Certificate issued by AIU (only for NRI candidates)
- Printout of Application Form
- DOB (Date of Birth) Certificate
- TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Aadhar Card Photocopy
- SC/ ST/ PH Certificate (if necessary)
- Original Receipt of Counselling Fee Payment
- Four Passport Size Photographs
- Two self-attested photocopies of all applicable certificates/ testimonials/ documents
Haryana MBBS Participating Colleges 2020
Here is the list of the Haryana participating colleges 2020 which accept the score of NEET-UG 2020. Check the list of Haryana MBBS participating colleges 2020:
Candidates who have already taken part in the first round counselling process will have to complete the document verification process as per the schedule mentioned above.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest Haryana MBBS admission 2020 news and updates.