IPMAT 2023 Exam Day Guidelines: IPMAT 2023 will be carried out in a separate shift for 2 hours in computer-based exam mode by the Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM Indore). Applicants must plan their exam day strategy in order to make the most out of their preparation. Make an IPMAT exam day strategy by completing the curriculum at least a week before the exam and shifting the focus to reviewing and updating theories and equations.
It is a popular belief that a good result is determined not by how well you are trained, but by how well you end up writing in the test and how you manage those essential test times. Occasionally applicants make small, insignificant errors that cost them valuable points. IPMAT 2023 is set to take place on June 16 in computer-based exam style. Here are some important IPMAT exam day instructions that applicants should not overlook while preparing for the IPMAT.
Exam Day Preparation for IPMAT 2023
Check out the following IPMAT 2023 test day tips:
- Before beginning the exam, applicants must closely check the guidelines on the IPMAT written examination.
- IPMAT 2023 will be administered via computer, so applicants must become accustomed to onscreen reading. On the computer monitor, only one problem will be present at a time.
- The segmental time frame must be followed by applicants. Each portion of the IPMAT exam must be completed in 40 minutes. Keep an eye on the timer. When the timer runs out, the section will instantly advance to the next.
- When the total amount of time limit is reached, the test screen will close. Applicants should not spend too much time on any one question. If they don't know the answer to one topic, they must keep moving on to the next one.
- Applicants must also consider negative marking. It is preferable to skip a topic than to mark the incorrect answer. For each incorrect answer marked by the applicant, one mark will be subtracted.
IPMAT 2023: Exam Day Guidelines
Check out the following significant IPMAT 2023 exam day instructions:
- Applicants must ensure that they have all of the required documentation before going to take the IPMAT exam. They must bring two photocopies of their IPMAT admit card as well as one photo proof of identity (Aadhaar card, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, UID Card, or College/University ID card). The IPMAT hall ticket is the most crucial document that applicants must keep with them because they would not be permitted to take the written test without it.
- Applicants must also carry a copy of the IPMAT 2023 registration form for identification.
- Applicants must arrive at the IPMAT examination hall at least an hour well before the start of the test. If the applicant is new in town or is unaware of the exam center's location, he or she should try and visit the examination centre before the day of the examination.
- Applicants must bring a ballpoint pen, hand sanitizer, and a clear water bottle with them. They must also wear a face mask and gloves before taking the written test. They must always exhibit COVID-appropriate conduct.
- Applicants must refrain from engaging in any form of misconduct or cheating. If caught, the applicant will be disqualified from taking the exam.