- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Admission 2020
- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Important Dates 2020
- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Eligibility Criteria 2020
- How to Apply for KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Admission 2020?
- Documents Required for KAU Application Form 2020
- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Application Fee 2020
- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Selection Process 2020
- Documents Required at the time of Admission:
- KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Course Fee 2020
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Established in 1971, Kerala University is one of the top-ranked universities in Kerala. The university was established to fulfil the rising demand in the city for agricultural education. Kerala University aims at improving and modifying the skills of students in the field of agriculture. Currently, the university has seven colleges (one Agricultural Engineering, four Agriculture, one Co-operation Banking & Management and one Forestry) under it. Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) provides admission in various agriculture courses including M.Sc.(Food Sci. & Nutrition.) and Ph.D., M.Sc. (Integrated) Biotechnology, MBA in Agri-Business Management and many others.
Candidates who are seeking admission in the MBA in Agri-Business Management can check out the details mentioned below to get all the important information required for taking Agribusiness management admission 2020 at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU).
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Admission 2020
MBA agricultural management admission at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) will be based upon the candidates’ scores in KMAT, CMAT or CAT followed by personal interview and group discussion conducted by the university. Additional details regarding admission including the required percentage in eligible degree and application fee are mentioned below. Candidates can take a look at all the important information before applying for admission.
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Important Dates 2020
All the important details regarding MBA agricultural management admission at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) are mentioned below. Candidates can make a note of the important dates:
Issue of Admission Notification
1st March 2020
Last date for submission of online application
3rd April 2020
Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application
10th April 2020
Publication of List of candidates eligible for GD & PI
17th April 2020
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
29th April 2020, 30th April 2020 & 2nd May 2020
Publication of Final Select List
8th May 2020
Counseling & Admission
16th-17th May 2020
Date of Registration & Commencement of Classes
1st Aug 2020
Note: These dates are tentative and are subject to change. Updated dates will be uploaded to the website once released by the university.
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates can check out the Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) eligibility criteria for MBA Agribusiness Management before applying for admissions. The detailed eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- All professional graduates who have passed from State deemed Universities or State Agricultural Universities under ICAR systems must have scored a minimum of 7.0/10.0 OGPA. Candidates who belong from reserved categories must have scored at least 6.5/10/.0.
- All graduates from any of the foreign universities or any other Indian universities under regular stream recognized by AICTE/ UGC or ICAR need at least 60% aggregate from SSLC onwards under the traditional system. Candidates belonging from reserved categories must have scored a minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Candidates must have qualified for any of the CMAT/ KMAT or CAT management entrance exam.
- Sponsored/ departmental candidates may also apply to the college with the same eligibility criteria. Apart from this, the candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of experience on the date of application.
How to Apply for KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Admission 2020?
Application form of MBA Agribusiness Management will be uploaded on the official website of KAU. Candidates can then proceed to fill the application form and submit the hardcopy of the filled application form with other required documents. The step by step admission procedure of MBA in agribusiness management at Kerala Agricultural University (KAU) is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Kerala Agricultural University (KAU).
- Candidates will then have to register themselves online by filling all the required details mentioned in the application form.
- After filling the required details, applicants will have to take a print out of the completed application form.
- Applicants will then have to send the hardcopy of the application form to the Registrar, Kerala Agricultural University, Main Campus, KAU P.O., Thrissur, Kerala - 680 656 along with the required documents.
- Candidates will also have to submit the application fee while submitting the application fee. The application fee can be submitted via State Bank of India internet facility “SB COLLECT”. The link is provided on the application portal of the website.
- Besides this, candidates who want to submit the application form offline may submit challan generated through “ SB COLLECT “ directly to any of branches of State Bank of India. An online receipt of payment will then be issued by the bank. Candidates may also submit the fee through demand draft submitted in favour of Comptroller, KAU, Vellanikkara payable at the SBI, KAU Campus Branch, Vellanikkara. Any other mode of payment besides this will not be accepted.
Documents Required for KAU Application Form 2020
Given below is the list of documents required for KAU application form 2020:
Copy of scorecard of KMAT /CMAT/CAT
Hard copy (print out) of application form downloaded from the KAU application portal
Demand draft or online payment receipt for the submitted application form.
Note: Applications will only be considered as valid if the university receives the hard copy of the application along with the required documents within the time allocated.
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Application Fee 2020
Candidates will have to submit the application fee while submitting the application form. The application fee decided by the university is Rs.750/- for general candidates. Scheduled caste(SC) and Scheduled Tribes(ST) candidates belonging from Kerela need to submit an amount of Rs. 375/- and other candidates who are from other states need to submit an amount of Rs. 750.
SC/ST candidates belonging from the State of Kerala
SC/ST candidates belonging from other states than Kerala
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Selection Process 2020
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of scores in academic degree and scores in any of the management entrance exam. Scores in any of the available management entrance exam from KMAT, CAT or CMAT will also be considered. Candidates will be selected for group discussion and personal interview only if they secure the prescribed cut-off score in KMAT/CMAT/CAT. Candidates who submit the application form before the deadline will be ranked as per the criteria mentioned below.
Scores in KMAT/ CAT or CMAT
Note: Students selected for group discussion will be notified through email and SMS.
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
Candidates need to submit the documents mentioned below at the time of admission:
- Scorecard of KMAT /CMAT/CAT
- Aadhar Card
- Community Certificate(Obtained from Revenue officer)
- Age proof, mark list of eligible examination, qualification
- Nativity Certificate(For candidates belonging from Kerala)
- A 'no objection certificate' and an experience certificate received from the controlling officer concerned in the case of in-service candidates
- Certificate from the Head of Institution to the effect that the University is approved by the ICAR / will come under the umbrella of the ICAR/AICTE/UGC in the case of candidates who have cleared the qualifying examination from outside Kerala.
KAU MBA Agribusiness Management Course Fee 2020
Candidates who get selected need to submit the course fee in order to reserve their seats. Candidates can check the detailed fee structure of KAU from the table provided below:
Admission fee (at the time of admission)
College Caution Deposit (refundable)
Tuition Fee (per semester)
Note: The university can alter the fee structure any time without any prior information.
The MBA program offered by Kerala Agriculture University has been in demand even from foreign nationals. It was designed to meet the dynamic and challenging expectations of the industry.