Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, or SNAP 2021, is being held in 3 slots. The first slot was conducted on December 19th 2021. The exam was conducted as a Computer Based Test (CBT) from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. The second and third slots of SNAP 2021 will be held on January 08th 2022 and January 16th 2022 respectively. The final results will be declared on February 01, 2022.
Based on the final list, SNAP qualifying candidates will have to appear for GE-PIWAT rounds. The selection will be based on all of the rounds combined. The dates of GD-PIWAT for SNAP 2021 admissions are yet to be released. Read further to know what to do next after appearing for Slot 1 of SNAP 2021.
|Also Read:SNAP 2021 (Dec 19) Question Paper Analysis (Out), Answer Key and Solutions|
What Next After SNAP 2021 Slot 1
Go through the points mentioned below to know the steps that are to be followed after appearing for SNAP 2021 Slot 1:
- Slot 1 of SNAP 2021 was held on December 19th, 2021. The exam was reported to be easy to moderate.
- Candidates will have to download their scorecards to see if they qualify the SNAP 2021 cutoff or not.
- Qualifying candidates will have to appear for GE-PIWAT rounds. Based on the collective results of all the rounds, the final merit list will be declared.
- The admission process will take place in the respective colleges according to the final list.
|Also Read:What after SNAP 2021 Result? - Check the Detailed MBA Admission Process after SNAP Results|
Preparation for GE-PIWAT after SNAP 2021 Slot 1
SNAP also conducts GE-PIWAT rounds to understand the aptitude and focus of the candidates. Therefore, candidates will have to prepare well for the GE-PIWAT rounds.
Tips for SNAP 2021 GE Round
- Always be attentive and ready to respond.
- Do not let anyone shut you down.
- Speak consciously and stay firm to one decision.
- Read all the relevant and trending topics before entering the centre.
- Listen carefully before speaking. Listening is equally important as putting forward an opinion.
- Depending on the topic, stay honest and possibly positive.
Tips for SNAP 2021 PI Round
- Personal Interview is an integral part of the SNAP selection process. The interviewing panel intends to learn about the candidates as much as possible.
- Always stay calm and respond politely.
- If you are unfamiliar with any question, respond calmly that you are unable to answer.
- Do not be nervous during the interview.
- Be confident and answer all questions with utmost honesty.
Tips for SNAP 2021 WAT Round
- Writing Ability Test (WAT) is a test to check the candidate's ability and command over the English language.
- The duration of this round is around 15-30 minutes.
- Candidates will be given a topic from the trending news, current affairs, social, economic, or political views, etc.
- A maximum of 200-400 words are to be written.
- Make sure to follow a systematic approach: Introduction-Body-Conclusion.
- Stick to one opinion. Do not jump from a positive to a negative approach.
Weightage of SNAP 2021 Rounds for Selection
The table given here depicts the weightage of every round in the SNAP selection process:
Highlights of SNAP 2021 Selection Process
Go through the points given below to know the major highlights of the SNAP 2021 selection process:
- Based on the SNAP 2021 scores, students will be shortlisted for the GE-PIWAT rounds.
- Selected students will then have to report to the designated centres to complete the GE-PIWAT rounds.
- The percentile of each section will be calculated according to the weightage of the sections mentioned above.
- The final merit list, based on the score of all the sections will be declared after all rounds are complete.
- Along with the final merit list, a waiting list will also be released.
- Candidates can check the list for admissions on the official website of the institutes only.
- The institutes will release the admission list category-wise and according to vacancy. Along with that, the waiting list will also be declared according to availability.
- Students have the opportunity to appear for any two SNAP exams out of the three slots.
- The maximum marks scored in any of the two will be considered for the final selection process.
Further, for any queries write us through the Q and A zone. Candidates looking for more answers can also fill the Common Application Form (CAF) or call using the Helpline Number for Students 1800-572-9877 (Toll-free).
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates!