Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The third slot of SNAP 2021 was conducted on January 16, 2022, from 10 AM -11 AM. The exam was held in the Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode and was of moderate difficulty level. Symbiosis International University (SIU) and all affiliated colleges accept SNAP Scores for MBA Admissions. As per the student's feedback, the actual SNAP 2021 exam was easier than the mock test and the SNAP 2021 cutoff is expected to rise higher compared to the last few years. According to experts SNAP 2021 Slot 3 was easier than Slot 2. However, Slot 1 was the easiest of all.
Some candidates also find the SNAP 2021 easy and doable but time-consuming. The SNAP 2021 cutoff for SIBM Pune is expected to be around 36 marks and for SCMHRD is likely to be around 35-36 marks. The candidates can check the detailed analysis of the question paper and answer key and solutions below. The level of difficulty is also mentioned section-wise. The SNAP 2021 slot 3 exam pattern was similar to Slots 1 and 2 of SNAP 2021.
SNAP 2021 Slot 3 (Jan 16) Exam Analysis (Out)
A detailed analysis of the question paper is discussed below section-wise for SNAP 2021 (Jan 16):
No. of Questions
Data Interpretation, Sufficiency, and Quantitative Aptitude
Easy to Moderate
SNAP 2021 Slot 3 (Jan 16) Section-Wise Analysis
See-through the detailed analysis of the SNAP 2021 Slot 3 (Jan 16) question paper section-wise:
Section 1: Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- This section was of moderate difficulty level.
- 8-9 questions were directly from arithmetic and their level of difficulty was the same as the SNAP 2021 Slot 1 and Slot 2.
- Some of the questions in this section were lengthy and tricky.
- This section saw a major chunk of questions from Percentages, Profit & Loss, Time, Speed, Distance etc.
Section 2: General English
- The General English section was heavy on grammar.
- This section had questions with a moderate difficulty level.
- A total of 7 out 15 questions were core grammar-based and 3 questions were of idioms & phrases.
- There were no reading comprehension questions.
- General English had questions based on Synonyms, Idioms, Phrases, Proverbs, Fill in the Blanks, Parts of Speech etc.
Section 3: Logical Reasoning
- The logical reasoning section was easy to moderate and had easier questions than Slot 2.
- There were 2 Calendar based questions and no Clock questions.
- Logical reasoning majorly saw questions from Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Syllogism, Odd One Out, Cause and Effect etc.
SNAP 2021 Slot 3 (Jan 16) Marking Scheme
Here is the marking scheme for the SNAP 2021 Slot 3 (Jan 16) question paper:
Allotment of Marks
Adds 1 Mark
Minus 0.25 Marks
Now, with the completion of the SNAP 2021 exams, candidates must await the SNAP 2021 results. The results will be declared soon.
|Colleges Accepting SNAP 2021 Scores: Courses, Cutoff, Results||SNAP 2021 Institute Wise Expected Cutoff Percentile for MBA Admission|
For any queries or admission-related assistance, reach out through the Q and A zone or fill out the Common Application Form (CAF). Students may also call the student helpline number 1800-572-9877 (toll-free).
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for all the latest updates on SNAP 2021!