- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Accreditati..
- List of MBA Courses Offered at Symbiosis Centre fo..
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Course Duration:
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020:
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Process 2020:
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Process for Inter..
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Application Fee 2020:
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Fee Structure 2020:
- Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Important Dates 2..
- Symbiosis Distance MBA the Last Date to Apply:
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
When it comes to distance education, a common and popular name among the top colleges and instituted offering distance learning courses is the Pune-based Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL). SCDL offers a variety of MBA oriented correspondence courses that can help you excel in sectors such as management, IT, finance, banking etc. In this article, we have gathered information all about Symbiosis distance learning MBA admissions 2020. Details about the Symbiosis distance learning MBA courses, Symbiosis distance learning eligibility, and admissions along with the Symbiosis MBA fee structure have been elaborated below. Read carefully to understand the Symbiosis distance learning MBA admissions 2020 here below.
While shortlisting colleges for distance education courses, it is very important to look for the respective institute or college's accreditation and approval so that your degree is valued later. Not only the institutional accreditation is important, but one must also ensure that the programmes offered by the particular institute are approved and recognized by different higher education regulators and bodies of India.
Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning Accreditation:
The courses offered by SCDL are recognized by the University Grants Commission Distance Education Bureau (UGC-DEB). These programmes are designed according to the modern business world requirements keeping in mind the current trends and demands of the students as well as the industries. Further, SCDL is also AICTE approved to offer a total of 17 postgraduate and diploma level courses. SCDL is an ISO Certified with a Quality Management System stamp. Students from over 45 countries are currently enrolled for different courses offered by the Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning.
List of MBA Courses Offered at Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) 2020:
Go through the list of MBA courses at SCDL below:
- PGDBA - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- PGDIB - Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- PGDBF - Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance
- PGDITM - Post Graduate Diploma in IT Management
- PGDHRM - Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PGDIM - Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management
- PGDRM - Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
- PGDCRM - Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management
- PGDSCM - Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- PGDEIM - Post Graduate Diploma in Export and Import Management
- PGDEA - Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Administration
- PGDTWBM - Post Graduate Diploma in Technical Writing in Business Management
- PGDID - Post Graduate Diploma in Instructional Design
- PGDPRT - Post Graduate Diploma in Pre-Primary Teachers Training
- PGDBCL - Post Graduate Diploma in Business and Corporate Law
Symbiosis Distance MBA Course Duration:
If you are planning to pursue MBA courses from SCDL, you must know that the minimum course duration for each of the above-mentioned courses is 2 years while the maximum time-period until which you can complete the course is 4 years. This means that if you are enrolling for an SCDL MBA course in 2020, you shall complete all assignments, exams and projects the latest by the year 2024.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020:
If you are interested in applying for Symbiosis Distance MBA course 2020, below is the detailed Symbiosis Distance MBA eligibility criteria for admissions 2019:
- A candidate should have completed his or her graduation or bachelor degree course from any recognised university.
- If you are an international student candidate, please ensure that your respective undergraduate college is a recognised one.
- Candidates in the final year of bachelor degree are also eligible to apply. However, their final admission will be subject to passing in the final year exams.
- Some of the courses may require a candidate to appear for an aptitude test.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Process 2020:
Following are the details of the Symbiosis Distance MBA admission process 2020. Please go through it step-by-step so that you do not miss out on any aspect.
- It is advised that you go through the SCDL Distance MBA prospectus 2020 which is available on the official website as well as the regional centres of the institute. The Symbiosis distance MBA prospectus will include all the details of the programme along with the syllabus of each course.
- After you have gone through the prospectus, you can download the application form for Symbiosis distance MBA through the official website of the institute or directly purchase it from the offline centres.
- Next, fill the symbiosis distance MBA application form and submit it along with the application and registration fee either online through net banking or with a demand draft drawn in favour of The Director, SCDL, Pune.
- You will have to submit the form along with the copies of important academic documents attested by class one gazetted officer or notarized from the notary. Also, submit any work experience documents (if applicable), name change documents, passport size photographs, photo identity proof, and the complete programme fees.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Process for International/SAARC Candidates:
Following are the details of the Symbiosis Distance MBA admission process for international and SAARC country candidates:
- Purchase the SCDL MBA form online through the official website of the institute.
- Fill in the form and courier the entire application along with your necessary documents to SCDL, Pune campus.
- Ensure all academic, work experience and identity proof document copies are submitted along with the application form. Additionally, you will also require to add an address proof such as the passport of a foreign country.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Application Fee 2020:
In order to obtain the Symbiosis distance MBA application form, the following fee has to be remitted:
- General and Defence Category Applicants: Rs. 1,500/-
- International and SAARC Country Applicants: USD 100 or Rs. 6,900/- approx.
* SAARC nations include Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Maldives, Afghanistan.
Symbiosis Distance MBA Fee Structure 2020:
Please find below the detailed SCDL MBA fee structure for the academic year beginning 2020:
|Category||Option 1||Option 2 - Installation Mode|
|One time payment||1st Installation||2nd Installation|
|Rs. 36,000/-||Rs. 24,000/-||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Defence||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,000/-||Rs. 14,000/-|
|International||US$ 2300||US$ 1500||US$ 1100|
|SAARC||US$ 1200||US$ 800||US$ 600|
Symbiosis Distance MBA Admission Important Dates 2020 (July Session):
Symbiosis distance MBA admissions are conducted in three rounds in a year. Please find below the Symbiosis MBA admission dates 2020 below. The official dates are not out yet.
|Round 1||1st Week of June 2020|
|Round 2||Last Week of July 2020|
|Round 3||October 2020|
Symbiosis Distance MBA the Last Date to Apply:
If you are looking forward to applying for the Symbiosis distance MBA admissions 2020-21 July session, you must apply to keep in mind the last date to apply for SCDL MBA which will be notified soon.
Check out more information related to SCDL MBA at CollegeDekho.