Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus Weightage: State board of technical education and training, Telangana, has released the syllabus of TS POLYCET 2022 on its official website. Subject-wise weightage means the total number of questions that will be asked from the respective subject in the syllabus of the TS POLYCET 2022 entrance exam. Candidates who are eager to know the subject-wise weightage of TS POLYCET 2022, can refer to this article. Before proceeding with the subject-wise weightage, it is very important to know the syllabus and the exam pattern of the TS POLYCET 2022 entrance exam. TS POLYCET 2022 entrance exam was conducted on June 30, 2022.
The TS POLYCET 2022 syllabus has been presented below. This article will also highlight the best books and preparation tips to succeed in TS POLYCET 2022.
Quick Link - Documents required on TS POLYCET exam day
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus
A complete look at the syllabus of TS POLYCET 2022 has been decided into various subjects such as physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Candidates can take a look at the tables for a better understanding.
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus for Mathematics:
The syllabus of TS POLYCET 2022 mathematics has been mentioned in the table below:
Surface Areas & Volume
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus for Chemistry:
The syllabus of TS POLYCET 2022 chemistry have been mentioned in the table below:
States of Matter
Organic Compounds with the functional group-containing oxygen
Reactions of Benzene and Heterocyclic compounds
Organic Compounds with the functional group-containing halogens
Basic Concepts in organic Chemistry
Spectroscopy measurements including IR, UV, NMR (proton and carbon 13)
Preparation, Reaction, Properties of Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
Biomolecules - Carbohydrates, Protein, Vitamins, Nucleic Acid, Lipids, Hormones Reactions of a, b unsaturated carbonyl and acids
Chemical and Ionic Equilibrium
TS POLYCET 2022 Syllabus for Physics:
The syllabus of TS POLYCET 2022 physics have been mentioned in the table below:
Structure of Atom
Acids, Bases & Salts
Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
Reflection of Light
Human Eye and Colourful World
Chemical Equations and Reactions
Classification of Elements
Refraction of Light at Plane and Curved Surface
TS POLYCET 2022 Subject wise Distribution of Marks
The distribution of marks on the basis of subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics have been drawn out along with the maximum marks allocation and probable range of question number.
Candidates who are wondering about the subject weightage can have a look at the table assigned below.
Number of questions
TS POLYCET 2022 Best Books
The best books that can be referred by the candidates in order to prepare well for TS POLYCET 2022 have been presented below:
- Science for class 10 physics- by author Lakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur
- Pardeep’s Science Chemistry Part-2 for Class 10th by author S.N Dhawan
- Pardeep’s Science Physics Part-1 for Class 10th by author Surindra Lal & K.L Gomber
- NCERT Solutions – Mathematics for Class X by author Amit Rastogi, Sanjiv Jain
- NCERT Solutions – Physics for Class X
- NCERT Solutions – Chemistry for Class X
- Mathematics for Class 10 by R D Sharma by author R D Sharma
TS POLYCET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates preparing can take a look at the preparation tips of TS POLYCET 2022 as highlighted below.
- The first step that will be required is to check and understand the syllabus and the exam pattern of TS POLYCET 2022
- Construct a proper timetable for the preparation of TS POLYCET 2022
- Then the candidates should check the best books that are trustworthy, conceptual, highly rated, and have topics that are explained clearly
- Candidates must practice the previous year's question papers along with the sample papers of TS POLYCET 2022
- Mock tests of TS POLYCET 2022 have to attempt on a regular basis so that the candidates are well aware of the question paper pattern, duration, and important topics as well as be efficient in time management skills and accuracy
- Before everything, the most prioritized thing has to be health. To quote, “Health is wealth”, it is the most precious asset one can restore. Therefore, all the practice and preparation can go in vain if the health is not maintained. Hence, candidates are advised to exercise, listen to soft music, spent time on their hobbies, and most importantly stay healthy.
TS POLYCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Before proceeding with the other topics, it is very important to understand the exam pattern of TS POLYCET 2022 entrance exam. Candidates who understand the exam pattern will be able to figure out the best way to prepare for TS POLYCET 2022 exam.
Offline (pen and paper)
120 minutes (2 hours)
English and Telugu
Type of question
Multiple choice question (MCQ)
Number of question
+1 for every correct answer
There is provision for negative marking
|TS POLYCET Counselling||TS POLYCET Marks vs Rank|