Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS Polytechnic Admission 2021 - The entrance exam for Polytechnic courses in Telangana is expected to be conducted in July, and the counselling may begin in August. The admission process of Telangana Polytechnic Admissions is conducted by The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana, Hyderabad. The Polytechnic courses include Diploma Courses in Engineering and Non-Engineering/ Technology courses offered by various polytechnics institutions in Telangana.
|TS POLYCET 2021 Results Link|
Candidates who are willing to take admission in diploma courses must apply online for Telangana POLYCET 2021 examination. Students who successfully clear Telangana POLYCET can take admission to affiliated government and private polytechnic institutes in Telangana State.
- TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- TS POLYCET Application Form 2021
- TS POLYCET Counselling Process 2021
TS Polytechnic Admission Dates 2021
The important dates pertaining to TS Polytechnic admission 2021 can be checked below -
Telangana POLYCET Entrance Test
To be Notified
Telangana POLYCET Entrance Test Result
To be Notified
|Registration for TS POLYCET 2021 Counselling||To be Notified|
|Choice Filling for TS POLYCET Counselling||To be Notified|
|TS POLYCET Seat Allotment||To be Notified|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Polytechnic Admissions 2021
Applicants must meet the general eligibility criteria to apply for the Telangana Polytechnic admissions 2021. Check detailed eligibility criteria to apply here:
- The candidate must belong to Telangana /Andhra Pradesh State according to the defined guidelines of the state.
- The candidate must have completed Senior Secondary Examination SSC, from the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana or equivalent examination. Candidates from CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) are also eligible to apply.
- Mathematics must be a compulsory subject in Class X. The minimum marks obtained in standard X must be 35%.
- Candidates from NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER board must have passing marks in all the subjects and Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry must be major subjects. The minimum qualifying percentage is 35%.
- Candidates whose results are awaited for the academic year are also eligible to apply for Telangana POLYCET-2020.
- There is no age limit to apply for POLYCET-2020. However, there is an upper limit for students who want to apply for a scholarship. Guidelines for scholarships are defined in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011 and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department
Telangana Polytechnic Admission Process 2021
Once the Telangana POLYCET examination is conducted successfully the Admission Council conducts the counselling procedure for the Telangana POLYCET seat allotment.
Check the steps given below to complete Telangana POLYCET 2021 Admission Process:
Step 1: Register for Counselling
Once the notification is released on the official website, the candidate must register for the Telangana POLYCET counselling process. There is a separate fee to appear for the counselling process.
The application fees for General Category is Rs. 800. For reserved category the application fees is Rs. 600.
Step 2: Certificate Verification
The counselling process involves certificate verification at specific centres. The candidate can select the registration centre and the date and time to verify the document. Payment processing can be done by filling the initial information.
The candidate must visit the centre to verify the documents. Document verification is mandatory to complete the admission process.
Step 3: Exercising Web Options
Web options are activated after the completion of document verification. Web Options allows candidates to select the list of colleges according to the priority. Candidates must select the option within the defined dates.
Step4: Allotment Order Announcement
College allotment order is announced on the official website after document verification. The candidate must pay the tuition fees and undergo self- reporting online on the official website.
Step 5: Self- Reporting at College
Once the final allotment of the seat is done, the candidate must report at the college on the scheduled date. All formalities related to admission must be completed on the day of the reporting at the college.
Step 6: Commencement of Class
Class for Diploma courses usually begins in the month of June. Candidates whose admission is confirmed can attend the college as per the schedule of college allotted.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates on Telangana Polytechnic Admissions 2021.