- West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Counselling Dates 2023
- State-wise B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Application Process 2023
- Documents Required for West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
- West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2023
- Top West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Colleges 2023
- B.Sc Nursing Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Result is expected to be released in the 2nd week of July 2023. The WB BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Counselling is likely to begin in the last week of July 2023. The West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 is conducted through the JENPAS UG, a state-level entrance examination for admission to various medical courses such as Nursing, BMLT, etc. The West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 exam will be conducted on June 11, 2023. Students can download the JENPAS UG Admit Card 2023 from June 2, 2023. Candidates qualifying in the entrance examination will be granted admission to Nursing courses in various institutions across the state of West Bengal. All information regarding the West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 is released by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board on their official website.
In the following article, we will discuss all the important information such as eligibility criteria, application form, counselling process, etc. required for admission to BSc Nursing in West Bengal, and elaborate the admission process for the same. Keep reading on to find out the details of West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023.
Also Read - West Bengal H.S Result 2023
West Bengal BSc Nursing Admission 2023 Highlights
|Course Title||West Bengal BSc Nursing|
|Exam Name ||JENPAS UG|
|Conducting Body ||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
State-Level Undergraduate Entrance Exam
Online Mode Only
|Exam Date||June 11, 2023|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Official Website ||wbjeeb.nic.in|
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Important Dates 2023
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in B.Sc Nursing in West Bengal need to keep a track of important dates so that they do not miss any major admission dates.
Application Start Date
January 10, 2023
Application End Date
January 31, 2023
Application Correction Date
Till February 4, 2023
June 2, 2023
June 11, 2023
2nd week of July 2023 (expected)
|Last week of July 2023 (expected)|
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Counselling Dates 2023
1st Counselling Registration Start Date
last week of July 2023 (expected)
Last Date to apply for 1st Counselling
Uploading of documents
Choice Filling and Locking
Declaration of Rank
Seat Allotment Result
2nd Counselling Seat Allotment Result
Seat Acceptance and payments of provisional admission fee
Reporting to the institute for physical document verification and completing all admission formalities
Also Read:- ANM Vs GNM Vs B.Sc Nursing: Which is the Best Course for you?
State-wise B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who are interested in taking admission in B.Sc. in Nursing in West Bengal can check the eligibility criteria here:
- Candidates should have passed in class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology- Zoology/ Botany and English as their main subject with minimum of 45% marks for the General category.
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category are required to secure at least 40% marks to be eligible for admission to West Bengal BSc Nursing 2023.
- Candidates should be a minimum of at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- The maximum age limit has not been yet decided by the authorities.
- There is no standard cut-off score or any extracurricular accomplishment needed to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final exam for the current year may also apply for the B.Sc nursing degree.
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the entrance examination.
- A candidate seeking admission to the reserved seat must produce a Certificate of Inclusion at the time of admission.
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Application Process 2023
Candidates interested in how to apply for the online JENPAS UG 2023 will have to follow the following steps in order to fill up JENPAS UG application form.
- In order to fill up, the application form candidates need to visit the official website (http://wbjeeb.nic.in)
- After that, the candidates will have to fill the registration form by providing the details such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender and identification type (Filled in information cannot be changed under any circumstances)
- Thereafter candidates will have to provide their contact details such as an address, state, district, PIN, email ID, mobile number and landline number or alternate mobile number, if available.
- Then the candidate has to choose their password and security question/ answer
- At this stage, the candidate can review the registration details and make changes if necessary
- Submit the registration details.
- After submitting the registration form an application number will be generated which is need to be saved for future reference
- At this stage, the candidate may log out or continue to next step to fill up the application form
- The applicant needs to complete a set of personal information at this stage, including address, category, PwD status, religion, nationality, etc.
- The applicant must subsequently pick any third zone of examination as per their choices
- Candidates can log out or continue to upload images at this point by paying the application fee of Rs 500/-.
Size and Dimensions of the image:-
3 to 100 kb
4cm * 3cm
3 to 30 kb
4cm * 1.5cm
Documents Required for West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023
The list of documents required for West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 are mentioned below:-
- Class 10 Pass Certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 Pass Certificate and mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste certificate for the candidate belonging from the reserved category
- Physical Disability Certificate issued and duly signed by the Civil Surgery and Competent Medical Authority in the case of an applicant with physical disabilities
- Latest Five passport size photograph
- Extracurricular Activity certificate (if applicable)
During the verification of documents or subsequently, if the Admission Committee of the college or institution finds any certificate or testimony or information submitted by any candidates is incorrect or false, then the candidate’s admission for the year will be cancelled.
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2023
In order to avail or download the admit card, the candidates need to use their login credentials. At the time of the examination, it is mandatory for candidates to hold their admit card along with some proof of photo identification.
On the notified date, the admit cards will be available for downloaded and print purposes. After printing the admit card candidates must ensure that their admit card does not get distorted or mutilated. Candidates with distorted/ mutilated admit cards will not be allowed to enter the examination.
Candidates can also produce duplicate admit cards only until the examination date. Therefore, candidates are recommended to properly keep their admit card in a safe position so that the admit card does not get damaged.
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2023
The test will consist of two papers namely:-
1. Physics and Chemistry (Paper-1)
2. Biological Sciences (Paper-2)
Each paper consists of 50 questions, with 100 marks in total. MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type questions will be asked in the entrance exam. The question will be available in both English and Bengal questions.
- All questions will have four choices for answers. And only one option will be correct
- Every Correct answer will yield 2 marks
- And for every wrong answer -1/2 marks will be deducted as negative marking.
- No attempting the question will fetch zero marks.
Ranking/ Merit list:-
WBJEEB will prepare the merit list of B.Sc Nursing based on the candidate's score or marks obtained in the entrance exam. Candidates can view or download their rank card from the official website which will contain their entrance score and ranking.
Category ranks are generated based on the candidate's category information provided at the time of filling up the application form. And if any candidate is found invalid at the time of document verification, his / her rank of the category will be cancelled and the candidate will be considered in the general category.
Only for female candidates, a separate merit list will be published in the name of GMR-N for the admission of B.Sc Nursing.
West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2023
The candidates who have cleared the JENPAS UG will be called for WBJEE counselling. The WBJEE will draw the merit list based on the candidate's performance in the class 12 examination and JENPAS UG. Selected candidates will have to then report to the Institute/ Counselling Venue within the scheduled date and time for the admission procedure.
Top West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Colleges 2023
Some well-known B.Sc Nursing Colleges in West Bengal are listed below:-
B.Sc Nursing Related Articles
Courses after 12th Science: Top B.Sc. and B.A. Courses, Scope and Salary
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 – Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
B.Sc Nursing has gained wide popularity in West Bengal as a Career in Nursing promises opportunities both in the public and private sectors. Some of the popular private hospitals such as Max Hospital, and Fortis offer great salary packages to Nursing professionals. If you are looking forward to admission to Nursing Colleges in West Bengal, fill out the Common application form (CAF) on our website, our experts will guide you regarding the admission process.
Kerala B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023: Selection, Admission Process, Eligibility
Tamil Nadu BSc Nursing Admission 2023: Dates, Application, Eligibility, Counselling
Andhra Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Result, Selection Process
Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2023- Counselling, Dates, Application, Eligibility, Colleges, Fees Here
Rajasthan B.Sc Nursing Admission 2023: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Selection Process
Odisha Nursing Admissions 2023: Counselling, Dates, Application, Fee, Exam, Reservation