- About Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, Pharmacy Admissions 2021
- Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Admissions Dates 2021
- Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Admission Process 2021
- List of Documents Required for BCECE 2021
- Bihar B.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bihar B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Application Process 2021
- Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Application Fee 2021
- List of Pharmacy Colleges in Uttar Pradesh Accepting UPSEE 2021 …
- Top Colleges for B.Sc Nursing in Bihar 2021
- Top Colleges for Paramedical in Bihar 2021
- Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) is the authority responsible for the Bihar paramedical admissions 2021. The application form will be accessible on the official website of BCECEB. There are a number of medical and paramedical college in Bihar which offers Nursing, Pharmacy and Paramedical courses at the undergraduate level. However, the admissions to the course will be based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam.
Paramedical courses have become enormously popular these days and have a bright future in the area of health. This course is as beneficial and work-oriented as any other field such as medicine, nursing, and pharmaceutical course. The paramedical course transforms and converts students along with doctors and nurses into professional and trained allies...
About Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, Pharmacy Admissions 2021
Among the courses to which the BCECE exam is applicable include, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, and other Paramedical Graduate courses along with B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm courses. Those who wish to pursue the courses will be required to qualify the requisite eligibility criteria, fill the application forms as directed, and sit for the Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm selection process, as outlined by the Board.
Admissions to the courses will be based on the Centralised Allotment Process which will be conducted by the competent authority. Moreover, the seats to the different courses will be offered on the basis of the merit of the applicants, which will be calculated using their performance in the entrance exam.
Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Admissions Dates 2021
The admission dates for Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm will be updated here as soon as they are out.
Online Registration and Choice Filling
22 December 2021
Last Date of Online Registration and Choice Filling
25 December 2021
First Round of Provisional Seat Allotment Publication
28 December 2021
Downloading of Allotment Order
28 December 2021
Document Verification and Admission
29 December 2021
Second Round of Provisional Seat Allotment
07 January 2022
Downloading of Allotment Order for Second Round
7-10 January 2022
Document Verification and Admission Second Round
8-10 January 2022
Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Admission Process 2021
All candidates who are interested in pursuing a paramedical, nursing, or pharmacy course in one of the many medical/paramedical colleges in the state, students will have to go through the Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm Admission Process 2021.
Bihar Paramedical, Nursing, and Pharmacy admissions are done based on the performance of the candidates in the entrance exam. Therefore, all aspirants will be required to sit for the entrance exam and clear the merit to sit in the counselling. Here are the steps to participate in the counselling procedure of BCECE 2021: -
- Aspirants need to reach the ‘Online Counselling Portal of BCECE(PCM / PCB /PCMB/ CBA/ PCA/ MBA/ MCA)-2021’.
- Candidates who have secured a rank in the BCECE-2021 can download their Rank Cards by clicking on ‘Merit of BCECE-2021’ by entering their roll number and date of birth.
- If any candidate has secured a rank in the merit list, they can click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ Link. They can follow the steps and register themselves and fill the choices.
- The registration process and generation of new login ID and password will be done through OTP and registered email address. They will not be changed or updated at any cost.
- After registration, students may fill in as many choices as they want after accessing their account through the login ID and password created after the registration.
- Aspirants may edit their choices until the last date. They may lock their choices if they are satisfied with their choices.
- If candidates do not lock their choices before the last date, choices will get locked by default. Candidates cannot change their choices after they get locked. They can take a printout of the final choices for future reference.
- If a candidate fails to register themselves for the first round, they will not be allowed to participate in the second round of counselling.
- Candidates will be sent the list of locked in choices on the registered email ID before seat allotment.
- Seats will be allotted according to the choices that were filled by the candidate.
- Candidates can see the result of seat allotment by logging in to their accounts. If a candidate is not happy with the college allotted to them, they can download the provisional allotment order and apply for upgradation in the second round.
- If a candidate does not apply for upgradation, they cannot participate in the second round of counselling.
- The provisional allotment order will contain the name of Reporting Centre for Document verification and the Nodal centre for Admission along with the schedule. The student may follow this after to report to the allotted college and take admission.
- If any candidate fails to appear for document verification, the seat would be deemed empty and these candidates will not be allowed to sit for the second round.
List of Documents Required for BCECE 2021
Candidates are required to bring the following documents, both original and photocopy, for verification: -
- Admit card, passing certificate, mark sheet for 12th or equivalent
- Admit card, passing certificate, mark sheet for 10th or equivalent
- Original admit card for BCECE 2021
- Six copies of the photograph attached to the admit card of BCECE 2021
- Original caste certificate
- Original proof of income
- Original domicile certificate
- Character certificate
- Original certificates that are applicable for the candidates as described on Page 1 and 2 and other certificates for candidates claiming reservation through Service Man Quota (SMQ) or Disability Quota (DQ)
- Aadhaar Card
- A hard copy of Part A and Part B of the online Application Form of BCECE 2021
- Rank Card of BCECE 2021
- A copy of Choice Slip
- Three copies of provisional allotment order
- 2 copies of verification slip as downloaded along with Biometric Form in one copy
If a candidate asks for an upgradation after document verification at the Reporting or Nodal Center, his admit card would be submitted at the Center. The student may take the signed Document Verification Slip. The candidates shall take the document verification slip of the first round in case they go an upgrade in the second round of counselling.
If the candidate fails to present the verification slip, the seats of both first and second rounds would be deemed vacant. If the candidate wants to retain the seat allotted in the first round, they can present the verification slip at the allotted college and take admission within the stipulated time. otherwise, their first seat would be deemed to be vacant.
Bihar B.Pharm Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility for B.Pharm admissions is as follows:
Bihar B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility criteria for Bihar B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical course are as follows:
Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Application Process 2021
Once it is assured that you qualify the requisite eligibility criteria for the courses of your choice, then you will be able to complete the Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm application process 2021. As per the guidelines mentioned by BCECE:
Candidates must visit the official website of BCECE, i.e. bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. and download the application form.
Candidates will also be able to submit an online application form, by visiting the website on the link provided above. Prior to filling the application form and submitting the form, candidates are advised to go through the instructions page.
To complete the registration process, candidates are to enter the mobile number and email ID that they are currently using. All information regarding the admissions to the paramedical, nursing and pharmacy courses will be communicated through the details provided.
For the registration process, candidates will receive an SMS/email which will contain an activation code, which they shall use to activate their account under BCECE.
To Activate the account, candidates must click on Activate Account on the website and enter the registered email ID and the activation code received by the applicant.
Candidates must then sign in to the website with the email ID and Password and complete the entire registration process. The Email ID of the candidate will be the User Name.
After successfully signing in to your account, all applicants are required to enter in the details relating to their personal information and ‘Save & Submit’ the details and continue further.
Once the Personal Details have been entered, candidates are to upload their photographs, as per the rules defined by the Board. The rules state;
The Photograph should either be a High Contrast Coloured or Black & White passport-size photograph along with their signature in Hindi and English.
A Photograph placard should also be used, with the name of the applicant and the date of clicking the photograph should be mentioned.
Click on Save and Continue, after the images have been uploaded in the respective places.
The next step requires candidates to enter the educational qualification details of the candidates, as per has been directed on the page.
Once all the information has been entered, candidates are advised to go through the information that they entered. They must make the necessary changes wherever mistakes have been found. After confirming that the information entered is true, candidates must submit their declaration and click on Confirm and Submit Button.
After submission of the application form, candidates will be asked to pay the examination fee, respective to each category of students. The examination fee will be payable in both Online and Offline Mode (Challan).
For Offline Mode, candidates must select the ‘Offline’ or ‘NEFT Challan’ option displayed on the screen, download the challan, fill in the details required and the amount payable, as per the directions on the screen and deposit the same under any bank. The process is expected to take up to one hour or more. If the process isn’t completed within the hour, candidates should wait for 24 hours. If the payment has been updated, candidates must contact the Board. An additional processing fee will also be levied on the Challan.
For Online Mode, candidates must select between Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking. Upon choosing your payment mode, candidates must pay the examination fee along with the additional processing charge levied on the payment of the fee.
After successfully making the payment of the application form fee, the candidates must download Part-A and Part-B of the application form. They must keep the hard-copy of the same safe, as these will be used for future admission references.
Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing and B.Pharm Application Fee 2021
All candidates who are interested in taking part in the admission process for paramedical, nursing, and pharmacy courses must pay the respective Bihar Paramedical, B.Sc Nursing, and B.Pharm application fee 2021. The application fee payable for each category is as follows:
Application Fee Payable
General and EBC Categories
For Physics, Chemistry and Biology Group
For Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology Group
Top Colleges for B.Sc Nursing in Bihar 2021
Check out the list of top B.Sc Nursing colleges in Bihar for your choice.
Top Colleges for Paramedical in Bihar 2021
Here is a list of top colleges for Paramedical in Bihar offering a range of paramedical courses at the undergraduate level.
If you are interested in taking admissions to any one of the allied health science courses, i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy or Paramedical courses, then you can fill out the Common Application Form, available on our website. If you have any doubt then please call our toll-free number - 1800-572-9877 to avail fee counselling. You can even drop your queries in the QnA Section of CollegeDekho. We will reply quickly to your inquiries. soon.
Stay tuned to Collegedekhofor more updates on the examination.