How to Prepare
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering 2016 Question Paper Format
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering 2016 News and Updates
Admission to the post-graduate programmes offered by the Banaras Hindu University is done on the basis of BHU-PET (Postgraduate Entrance Test). Selection Process: In order to be considered for selection process of BHU-PET, students must have cleared the eligibility criteria. In addition ...Read more
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering 2016
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Postgraduate Entrance Tests BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for admission to M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering Postgraduate Course. Admissions will be made according to merit in the BHU-PET, subject to fulfilling of eligibility requirements mentioned and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering 2016 Conducting Body
The Banaras Hindu University shall conduct Postgraduate Entrance Tests. Banaras Hindu University commonly referred to as- BHU; (formerly known as Central Hindu College) is a public central university located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. Established in 1916 by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya .BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia, with over 20,000 students.
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005, India|
|Phone no||+91 542 236 8558|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU PET M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering FAQ
1) What is PET?
PET means ‘Postgraduate Entrance Test’. You can appear in PET after Graduation with 50% marks. for more eligibility criteria please read BHU PET Bulletin.
2) I want to know basic things about BHU?
You Want to know about BHU? just click on these following links:
- Banaras Hindu University
- Take a tour: Videos.
3) How Can i take admission in BHU?
You can take admission through an entrance test that is called UET/PET/RET/SET.
4) What is the fee to be paid for the form?
BHU_PET Registration Fee has following criteria that is:-
SC/ST: Rs. 250.00
Others: Rs. 500.00.
5) Which modes the payment can be done?
a) On line payment through credit card/ debit card through the payment gateway available on the Entrance test portal.
b) Payment of Entrance Test Fee in Cash through “Challan” in any branch of HDFC Bank: After filling up the application form, its submission and selecting this mode for payment, the candidate can print the Challan from the entrance test portal. The printout of challan will contain all necessary details of the candidate, bank account details of the Banaras Hindu University in which the entrance test fee will be deposited and the exact amount to be deposited. The candidate will be required to visit any branch of the HDFC Bank of his/her choice where he/she will be required to deposit the requisite Fee amount to the Bank.
6) When is it conducted ?
It is usually conducted in the month of MAY. This year, the entrance test is being conducted on Last week of May.
7) Where will the exam centres be formed for the exam?
The test will be conducted at 8 cities. The list of BHU-PET test centres can be obtained on official website.
8) When will I get my Admit Card?
Admit card will be available for view and print in the Second week of MAY (onwards). You will have to log onto the BHU-PET website with your registered User ID. You will be eligible for an Admit Card only upon submission of online application form. You will receive an automated email confirmation upon successful submission from website.
9) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
10) I have completed the online application. But, I have not taken a print out. How can I get a print out now?
You can go to the applying online page again and enter the personal details AND the application number. You will be taken to the printout page again.
11) Could I Submission of Application Form through On line?
Yes ,you can Submitted the Application Form through On line.
12) If I miss the test, can I take it up on another day without paying for the test?
No, you are not allowed.
13) What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in BHU PET ( M.Tech)?
B.Tech (Agricultural Engg/Civil Engineering.)/B.E.(Agricultural Engg./Civil Engineering) recognized by the University.
14) What is the paper pattern of BHU PET ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering)?
There shall be one paper of 120 minutes duration carrying 360 marks containing 120 multiple choice questions based on B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)/B.E.( Agricultural Engineering).
15) What is the age limit for appearing in BVP CET ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering)?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
16) Will there be any negative marking?
No,There is no negative marking.
17) I am holding Bachelor of Civil Engineering. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
18) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
19) What is the duration of BHU( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses?
All courses are full time two years (Four semesters) program.
20) Any evening batch for this ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses are available?
No,there are no evening batch for this ( M.Tech in Agricultural Engineering) courses.
21) I have a consolidated 48% marks in my B.Tech/ or B.Pharm/ or MBBS/ or BDS degree. Whether I am eligible to apply for M.Tech course?
No. Students should get minimum of 50% marks (consolidated) during their degree program.
22) When are BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) Results Out?
Results will be available on the website 1 Week after taking the test.
23) For how long is the BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) score valid?
The BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) score is valid for just one year.
24) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
25) Is BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) Admission Test result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
26) How is seat allocation done?
The first indicative seat allocation list may comprise of some additional seats over and above the total available seats among the participating institutions.
27) Am I guaranteed a seat in a college with the BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) score?
NO. BHU-PET is only one of the requirements in the admission process into a course. Student’s will have to adhere to all the prerequisite of the admission.
28) What is the fee structure for the programs at BHU-PET M.Tech ( Agricultural Engineering) ?
Fee : Rs.25,000 per semester (Rs. 50,000/- per annum).
29) What is the Reservation seats for SC/ST candidates?
Admissions are open to Indian Nationals 15 % seats are reserved for schedule caste (SC), 7.5% seats are reserved for schedule tribe and 27% seats are reserved for other backward category candidates respectively on all India basis.
30) Is the University M.tech Programme recognized by UGC or by AICTE?
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi (commonly known as IIT (BHU), Varanasi) is a public engineering institution located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Founded in 1919 as the Banaras Engineering College, it became the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University in 1968. It was designated an Indian Institute of Technology in 2012.IIT (BHU), Varanasi has 13 departments and three inter-disciplinary schools.
31) Should the parents come along with the candidate for interview?
It is Optional.