How to Prepare
BHU UET Law 2017 Question Paper Format
BHU UET Law 2017 News and Updates
Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for the admission to three-year LLB course. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling process here. Selection Process: - BHU Offers 230 seats in three-year LLB course. The selection will be based ...Read more
BHU UET Law 2017
The Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test, herein after called ‘BHU-UET L.L.B., for admission to 3 year LLB Course for the current Session. Admissions will be made according to merit in the UET, subject to fulfillment of eligibility requirements mentioned below and availability of seats in the particular Course for which the candidate has applied for and appeared in the Entrance Test.
BHU UET Law 2017 Conducting Body
The Banaras Hindu University (BHU), founded by Mahamanya Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916, is one of the most prestigious Central Universities in the country. An autonomous institution of distinction having the Hon'ble President of India as its Visitor, BHU is the largest residential University in Asia. Being a living embodiment of such visionaries as Mahamana Malaviyaji, Dr. Annie Besant and Dr. S. Radhakrishnan, this seat of learning epitomizes a synthesis of ancient wisdom and modern scie ntific temper. The holistic model of education, conceived and enriched by its illustrious founder, offers refreshingly new perspectives to young minds and nurtures and facilitates their creative talent.
BHU UET Law Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (U.P.), INDIA, Pin code -221005.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU UET Law FAQ
1) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU UET?
After registering for BHU UET, the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university.
2) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage, you should log in using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step, you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
3) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
4) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in the online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
5) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
6) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with the file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
7) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration, Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
8) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned on your application status page.
9) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
10) Will there be any arrangement at the test center for the safe keeping of my personal items such as my mobile phone?
No. Such arrangements will not be possible at the test center.
11) What items are not permitted to be brought with me inside the examination venue?
Only admit card, identification card and a pen shall be permitted to be taken by the candidate to be taken inside the examination hall. A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is permissible.
12) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
13) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
14) Am I guaranteed a seat in a college with the BHU-UET score?
No. BHU-UET is only one of the requirements in the admission process into a course. Student’s will have to adhere to all the prerequisite of the admission.
15) Will I get to see my scores on the test day?
No.you cannot see your scores on the test day.
16) How many Seats are covered under the BHU-UET (LLB)Entrance test ?
There are 230 seats covered under the BHU-UET (LLB) Entrance test.
17) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of the claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
18) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to have come with you.