BVP University Hotel Management Entrance Test - BHMCT/ B.Sc(H & HA) Eligibility
To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) -
- The candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English & Secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate at the HSC (Std XII) examination (40% in case of SC/ST)
- Those students who have completed the three years Diploma Course in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (National Council or State Board of Technical Education) are eligible to be admitted directly to the seventh semester of BHMCT.
- Those students desirous of taking a transfer from BHMCT to BSc(H & HA) course and vice-versa after completion of first year can do so provided he/she has passed in all the subjects and the students of BSc(H & HA) course have fulfilled the eligibility criteria for BHMCT.
- Those students who have completed first year or second year and desirous of transfer from another college to BVDU IHMCT can be considered if the student fulfills the following conditions.
- The student should have passed in all subjects of the First year and/or Second year.
- The student shall apply to the Principal in the prescribed manner for such transfer provided there are seats vacant in the class.
- An application for a transfer shall invariably be accompanied by –(i) the mark sheet of the examination passed ii) College leaving certificate (iii) Migration certificate (iv) An undertaking that the student will appear for the subjects which the candidate has not appeared in the first/second year.
- Reason for transfer.
To be eligible for Admission to First year Degree in Science (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) -
- The candidate should have Passed the HSC (Std XII) examination of State Board of Secondary and Higher Education or its equivalent examination with compulsory English.
Marks- At least 45 % marks in HSC (Std XII).
Relaxation policy (if any)- At least 40 % marks in HSC (Std XII) for backward class.
|Application Fees||Rs. 500|
|Application Fees Payment Mode||Online|
|Course Fees||Rs. 66000|