TANCET M.E./ M.Tech - Computer Science And Engineering And Information Technology Eligibility
To appear in TANCET - Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test - M.E./ M.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology Exam a student should follow following mentioned conditions -
1. He/she should be passed with a recognised Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in any of the B.Tech degree examinations -
- Electronics and Communication Engg.
- Information Technology
- Computer Science and Engg.
- Software Engineering
- Computer and Communication Engg.
- Electronics Engg
2. He/she should be passed with a 10+2+AMIE* OR 10+3 years diploma (awarded by Board of Technical Education) + AMIE*.
NOTE: *Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates (AMIE) and other similar certificates of professional bodies or societies recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and enrolled before 31.05.2013 are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 years regular full-time Teaching / Industrial experience in the relevant field after b successful completion of the course including project work. An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates.
Students with valid GATE Score -
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2015 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in the appropriate discipline of Engineering / Technology should also appear for TANCET.
- Candidates who have a valid GATE 2015 score with qualifying marks for assistantship in Engineering Science (XE) and Life Science (XL) papers should also appear for TANCET.
Marks- at least 50 % marks in bachelor’s degree.
Relaxation policy (if any)- N/A
|Application Fees||Rs. 500|
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place