TANCET M.E./ M.Tech - Computer Science And Engineering And Information Technology Eligibility
A pass in a recognized Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained
at least 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying
- B .E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme.
- B.Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- M.Sc. (5 Years) Integrated Degree Programme.
- B.Sc. 3 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 Years (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- MCA (3 Years) after 10+2 years H.Sc. + 3 Years bachelor’s degree.
- MCA# Lateral Entry (2 Years) after 10+2 years H.Sc. + 3 Years bachelor’s degree in BCA or B.Sc. (Information Technology / Computer Science)
Candidates with section ‘A’ & ‘B’ certificates and another similar certificate of professional bodies or societies (e.g. A.M.I.E.) recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India are considered to be equivalent to B.E. / B.Tech. Degree holders only with 2 Years regular full-time Teaching experience / Industrial experience * in the relevant field after successful completion of the course including project work.
* An experience certificate is to be produced by the candidates with AMIE Qualification.
- 10 + 2 years H.Sc. + AMIE (with 2 years experience)
- 10 + 3 Years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE (with 2 years experience)
- Candidates admitted through Lateral Entry in degree courses are not eligible except, B.E./B.Tech. and MCA# degree courses.
- Candidates with B.E./B.Tech. degrees obtained through Distance mode/Weekend courses are not eligible.
- Candidates with MCA/M.Sc. degree obtained through weekend courses are not eligible.
- Candidates with the degree obtained without studying 10th, 12th Std. or 3 years diploma and 3/4 years degree program are not eligible.
- Candidates appearing for the final semester/year examination of the said qualifying degree course except for AMIE during April / May may also apply for TANCET.
|Application Fees||Rs. 500|