Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Tech (BUAT - 2016)
Jan 18, 2016
May 28, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
BUAT 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online |
- The paper will be available in Online mode.
- Question Paper will be available in English on the basis of MCQ’s.
- Paper will be consisting of 100 questions.
- The duration of the exam is for 2 hours.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Computer Science/ Electronics (Based on specialization)||30|
- Marking System -
- Each correct question has one mark, whereas a wrong question carries (-1/4) marks.
NOTE: Each candidate has to score 40% in each section and 50% in aggregate to be considered for merit.
BUAT Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligiblity criteria for Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Tech?
- M.Tech.(Computer Science): B.E./B.Tech.(Computer Science/Engg)/M.Sc.(Comp.Sc.)/MCA/M.Sc.(Maths: Theoretical Computer Science) with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- M.Tech.(Information Technology): B.Tech./B.E./B.Sc.(Engg.) in CS/IT/ECE/EE or MCA/M.Sc.(IT/CS/Physics/Mathematics) or any other equivalent degree in CS/IT from a recognized university with 55% marks.
- M.Tech.(VLSI Design): B.E./B.Tech.(CS/Electronics), MCA/M.Sc.(CS), M.Sc.(Electronics) with 55% marks.
- The minimum eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude Test for students passing the qualifying examination from
- Banasthali University will be 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The minimum Eligibility for appearing in the Aptitude test for SC/ST applicants for all these courses is 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who fail to appear in the Aptitude test will not be considered under any circumstances.
2) What is the examination pattern of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Tech?
The examination pattern of Banasthali University Aptitude Test For M.Tech is:-
M.Tech. (CS/IT):-(A) Logical Reasoning
(C) Computer Fundamentals
(D) Computer Science
M.Tech. (VLSI):-(A) Logical Reasoning
(C) Computer Fundamentals
Note:-Each candidate has to score 40% in each section and 50% in aggregate to be considered for merit.
3) What is the minimum marks should I get both in the 12th board examination and in entrance exam to avail a seat in Banasthali University for M.Tech ?
The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Senior secondary exam. He/she should have a required rank in the entrance test.
4) I am a General class candidate and got less than 40% (in the range of 30-40%) in my Graduation . Am I eligible for Banasthali University for M.Tech entrance exams?
No,you are not allowed.
5) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
There is no upper or lower age limit.
6) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,1/4 marks will be deducted foe each wrong answer.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place