Guru Nanak Dev University Common Entrance Test(M.Tech) (GNDU CET (M.Tech) - 2016)
Jun 26, 2016
Jul 10, 2016
Jul 17, 2016
GNDU CET (M.Tech) 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Online |
- The language of GNDU CET test is English.
- The Questions in all papers will be of objective type in multiple choice questions (MCQ) and short answer type format.
- The subject for the test are Based on Respective discipline of B.Tech/B.E.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions.
GNDU CET (M.Tech) Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What are the eligibility criteria for taking GNDU CET M.Tech ?
B.Tech/B.E. or equivalent therto Engineering with at least 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75% on 10 point scale.
2) I am appearing final year B.Tech in CSE. Can I apply for the exam?
Yes, you can.
3) I am holding Bachelor of Information technology/science. Am I eligible.
Yes, you are eligible. Kindly check the eilgibility criteria on website.
4) May I use calculator in the examination?
No, use of calculator, mobile phone or any other electronics devices is strictly prohibited. All the rough work should be done on the rough paper provided to student during examination.
5) What if I fail to submit pending documents by the stipulated dates?
In case an applicant fails to produce proof of fulfillment of the prescribed eligibility criteria or any other document prescribed by the university or fails to provide original documents for verification by the stipulated date(s), he/she shall not be considered eligible for admission, and the admission, in any case, if granted due to any reason, shall be cancelled and the applicant shall have no claim, whatsoever against the university. Fee and other charges, including amount paid for provisional registration by the candidate, if any, shall stand forfeited and the candidate shall further be liable to pay the fee and other charges for the remaining/ entire duration of the programme.
6) Are diploma holders eligible to apply for the program?
No. Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for the program.
7) I have completed my graduation through a correspondence course. Am I eligible for the course?
No, Candidates pursuing degree examination by part time / correspondence course are not eligible for the course.
8) Can I take admission if the result of my qualifying examination is awaited or I have back-log/ re-appear/ compartment in the qualifying examination?
Applicants who are either awaiting their result or are due to appear for qualifying exam may also apply, provided they furnish/ submit the result of the qualifying examination to the university either by the last date of provisional registration or at the time of admission, or by the last date as specified by the university.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place