JEE(Main)-B.Arch./B. Planning (JEE(Main)-B.Arch./B. Planning - 2016)
Dec 01, 2015
Apr 03, 2016
Jun 30, 2016
JEE(Main)-B.Arch./B. Planning 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper | Exam Duration : 3.0 Hr
|Aptitude Test||1 Hours||200||50|
|Drawing Test||1 Hours||70||2|
JEE Mains comprises of two papers.
The candidates seeking for the B.Tech/B.E must avail the paper 1 and the candidates seeking for the B.Arch/B.Planning must avail the paper 2.
Here is a description of JEE Mains paper 2-
Mathematics – Part I
Aptitude Test – Part II
Drawing Test – Part III
Total Questions- 82
Total Marks- 390
Test Duration- 3 hrs
Marking System in Paper 2-
- Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for the correct response. 1⁄4 (one-fourth) marks i.e. one mark will be deducted for indicating the incorrect response of each question.
- No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
For Detail Description of Paper-1 go to- https://www.collegedekho.com/exams/jee-mains-2017/
JEE(Main)-B.Arch./B. Planning 2016 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Vehicle Sketching
- Memory drawing
- Perspective drawing
- Correct Proportions
- Pencil Rendering
- Creating 2-Dimensional composition from given geometric or non-geometric shapes
- Colour Rendering
- Creating Logos
- Colour Schemes
- Creating 3-Dimensional composition from given geometric or non-geometric forms
- Creating structural forms from 3- D elements.
- Creating the effect of light and shadow
JEE(Main)-B.Arch./B. Planning Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) Who is eligible for JEE Main ?
For JEE(Main), Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in 2015 or2016; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying examination in are eligible to appear in JEE(Main). Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying examination in 2014 or before as well as those who will appear in such examination in 2018 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) – 2017. Candidates who appeared in class 12th/equivalent qualifying Examinations in 2014, did not pass in 2014, but passed in 2015 are also not eligible to appear in JEE (Main) .
2) If a candidate has passed in 2015/2016 and has appeared for improvement in 2017, what he will fill in the academic details section.
Select the year of passing class 12th as 2015/2016 and enter the roll number, name of the board and other details of 2015/2016 in the application form. Select ‘yes’ in the column – appearing for improvement examination. The roll number of improvement examination 2017 may be filled in the month of March at the time of downloading admit cards of JEE (Main).
3) What is the State of Eligibility for the Improvement Candidates/Institution Abroad/NIOS?
If a candidate has passed Class 12th/ Equivalent qualifying examination from one state but appeared for improvement from another state, his/her state code of eligibility will be from where he/she has originally passed Class 12th/ Equivalent qualifying examination and not the state from where he/she has appeared for improvement. Indian nationals passing the equivalent qualifying examination from an institution abroad, the State of Eligibility will be determined on the basis of permanent address in India as given in the Passport of the candidate. Candidate passed/appearing class 12th from NIOS should select the State of Eligibility according to the state in which the study Centre is located. The State of Eligibility is not applicable for the candidates belonging to Nepal /Bhutan/Foreign/OCI/PIO.
4) Whether the candidates appeared in Paper – 2 are eligible for admission to B.Arch. course in IITs?
No, the candidates appeared in Paper – 2 are eligible for admission to B. Arch.Course only in NITs/SPAs other CFTIs (where B.Arch. course is available). For admission to B.Arch. in IIT’s, there is separate procedure for which the candidates should see the website of IITs.
5) What is Eligibility for Diploma Students in JEE-Main ?
Yes, to appear in JEE (Advanced) a diploma holder can apply in JEE (Main) but his/her rank and score for JEE (Main) will not be declared as diploma holders cannot apply for admission in NITs and CFTIs through JEE (Main) channel.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place