JUET - Jammu University Entrance Test -PGDBM (JUET- PGDBM - 2016)
May 09, 2016
Jun 05, 2016
Jun 12, 2016
Jun 21, 2016
JUET- PGDBM 2016 - Exam Pattern
Exam Paper Type : Pen & Paper |
The test structure for Jammu University Entrance Test PGDBM are:
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Time Alloted|
|General English||40||40 Min|
|General Knowledge||40||40 Min|
|Numerical Ability||30||30 Min|
|Total||150||150 Min (2:30 Hours)|
- The level of numerical ability shall be of 10th standard.
- The level of test for other components shall be of 12th standard in case of candidates appearing after 12th class and graduation standard for the candidates appearing after graduation.
- Marking System:
- There will be 0.25 negative marks for every wrong answer.
JUET- PGDBM 2016 Syllabus
- Visual Reasoning
- Critical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter Series
- Series Missing Numbers
- Odd one out
- Blood Relation
- Coding Decoding
- Direction and Distance test
- Ranking Tests
- Sitting Arrangement
- Linear Arrangements
- Matrix Arrangements
- Mathematical Puzzles
- Venn Diagram
- Strong & Weak Arguments
- Statements Assumptions
- Statements and Conclusions
- Statements & Inferences
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Verbal Classification (Odd one out)
- Logical Deduction (based on syllogism)
- Course of Action
- Causes and Effects
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Jumble
- Sentence Improvement
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Sentence completion
- Word Usage
- Idioms and Pharses
- Cloze Test
- Migratory Words
- Phrasal Verbs
- Banking and Finance
- Institutions of India
- Defence & Space
- Indian Judiciary
- Awards & Honours
- Indian Constitution
- International Relations
- Science and Technology
- Who's who
- Indian Industries
- Indian Agriculture
- Current Affairs
- Data interpretations
- Data Sufficiency
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Ratio and proportion
- Alligation and Mixture
- Circular Track & Upstream-downstream
- Compound interest
- Relative speed
- Simple Intrest
- Angles, lines
- Properties of Circles
- Area and Volume of 2D and 3D figures
- Quadratic equations
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Linear Equation
- Arithmatic and Geometric Prograssion
- Set Theory & Venn Diagram
- Geometry and Mensuration
- Properties of Quadrilaterals
- Properties of Triangles
JUET- PGDBM Exam Prepartions FAQ
1) What is the eligiblity criteria for JUET -PGDBM?
A Bachelor's degree of 10+2+3 pattern in any discipline or any other equivalent qualification with not less than 50% of the aggregate marks.
A pass in the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, Cost and Works Accountants, Company Secretaries OR A.M.I.E with 50% of the aggregate marks (40% for SC/ST candidates).
NOTE: The Candidates who have appeared OR are appearing in the final year of the degree examination in April/May, 2006 are also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally but, they shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and passed the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks by the date to be fixed by the Department.
2) What is the model of written examination? Please suggest some selective book?
Written paper will consist of multiple choice objective type questions and will be OMR based. No specific book is recommended. Kindly refer to “Scheme of Examination” page for the examination in Prospectus.
3) What is maximum Age Eligibility Criteria ?
The Candidates who have appeared OR are appearing in the final year of the degree examination in April/May, 2006 are also eligible to apply and can take the test provisionally but, they shall have to produce the proof of having appeared and passed the qualifying examination with requisite percentage of marks by the date to be fixed by the Department.
4) Will there be any negative marking?
Yes,there is negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
5) Am I allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue?
No ,you are not allowed to carry a calculator or mobile into the test venue.
6) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc for JUET ?
Yes, but no electronic devices are allowed in examination hall/room.
7) Can a candidate who is awaiting final result apply for the JUET?
Yes, A candidate must have passed / appeared in the qualifying examination.
8) A candidate who is not a permanent resident of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu or who did not pass qualifying exam from Jammu University can apply for JUET or not?
Candidates who are not permanent residents of the territorial jurisdiction of the University of Jammu, but have passed B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / BBA / BCA (General of Honours examination) with not less than 60% marks from a University other than the University of Jammu shall also be considered for admission subject to the condition that the number of seats under this category shall not exceed 10% of the total number of seats available in the programme of study.
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place