Get CollegeDekho
Mobile App
 Live Help
Courses & Exams
News & Articles

UPSEE - Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination News & FAQ


July 26, 2016 02:43 PM

The UPTU i.e. Uttar Pradesh State Technical University conducts an entrance exam annually for students who wish to take ...


I don’t  have rank card, but I remember my Roll no & Rank. What should I do now?   Download your rank card from the official web page i.e In case of any difficulty  Contact DV & CC Center In- charge.

Is it necessary to carry original mark sheet of Qualifying examination or marks will be verified from photocopy of mark-sheet?  No. It’s necessary to carry original mark sheet of qualifying examination. Marks will be verified from the original mark sheet only. You must produce original mark sheet at the time document verification.

Is it possible to appear in counseling without qualifying the UPSEE 2016? No. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for the further processes

Is it possible to lock seat choices as per my Merit/ Rank? Yes. You will get an opportunity to lock any seat as per your merit/rank during seat choice locking process.

I’ve lost my UPSEE-2016 admit card . What should I do now?  You won’t be allowed to proceed for the process of document verification without UPSEE-2016 admit card, so download your duplicate admit card from the official web page i.e If you find any difficulty then contact Document Verification (DV) Center & Choice Locking Center (CC) Center In-charge.

I have my own Domicile certificate instead of my parents certificate. Can I submit it? Domicile certificate of your father or mother will be required only . Your domicile certificate will not be accepted in place of your Parent domicile certificate.

I do not have Main category (OBC/ SC/ ST) certificate and/ or Sub- category (AF/ FF/ HC) certificate. What should I do? Get your certificate from the competent authority in prescribed format.

 I had claimed rural weight age, but don’t posses Rural weight -age certificate. What to do now? In case you don’t have rural weight age certificate or your rural weight age certificate is not in proper format, then get your certificate from the competent authority in prescribed format. Apply for special verification if you think you won’t get certificate by the time slot allotted to you. If you unable to present rural weight age certificate during document verification process then your documents will be verified as per your Rank without Rural weight age.

I do not have Affidavit for Gap period. What should I do? The Affidavit for Gap period can be arranged from a local NOTARY. If you find any difficulty in making it, Contact DV&CC Center In-charge.

What will happen if I do not have proper Income certificate of parents? If you submit income certificate of your parents then you will be eligible for Tuition Fee Waiver Seats also. You will not be eligible or considered for tuition waiver seats at the time of seat choice locking if you won’t be allowed to provide income certificate during document verification process. Get income certificate of your parents and in case you think that you would not get get the certificate even by Special Verification time, participate in Verification today.