Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 7 months ago

study abroad

hello sir,,can i apply study visa for u.k with 12 th class in open school certificate
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 7 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Which course are you wishing to pursue in U.K.?

Depending on the course and college options, we will be able to determine if you can apply for the visa.

Educational documents with mandatory school leaving certificates are important in the process of visa application.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert