- About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Specialisations 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admissions Process 2022
- How to Apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission …
- Online B Tech Admission Process for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2022
- Offline B Tech Admission Process for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2022
- Amrita Entrance Test Or AEEE 2022 Application Fee
- Documents Required for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech, AEEE Application …
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Counselling 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Fees 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2022: Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) is one of the most sought-after engineering courses in India. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a prominent University in South India that applicants look out for when choosing an engineering college. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech courses that are offered to the students are four-year courses. The application form for AEEE 2022 or Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022 was on June 10, 2022. The interested students were advised to apply for admission as soon as possible. The AEEE 2022 Phase 1 exams will be conducted from June 17 to June 19, 2022, and phase 2 will be conducted from July 31 to August 2, 2022.
The students can choose from a variety of course specializations for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech courses. Here are some of the important information that the student must go through before applying for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022 such as the specializations offered, the admission process, important dates, etc.
About Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admissions 2022 will be done through Amrita Entrance Examinations - Engineering or AEEE 2022 and Joint Entrance Examinations or JEE Main 2022. The student can choose to go for either of the examinations for B Tech Admissions 2022 in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. However, the University offers more seats for those students who give the AEEE, which is 70% of the seats, and the rest 30% of the seats are given to those students applying through the JEE.
AEEE is conducted in both offline (Pen and Paper tests) and online modes (Computer Based Test). AEEE that is conducted via CBT takes place on 5 different days with three slots each. The student will have to choose one of the dates by slot booking on the university website before the last date. For those students who wish to give their AEEE via Pen and Paper Test, will have to give their exam in Tamil Nadu as the University does not provide the option of offering the test in any other State. There are a total of 100 questions out of which Physics and Chemistry have 30 questions each and Mathematics has 40 questions.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Specialisations 2022
There are a total of 8 Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech specialisations offered by the University. The students have the freedom to choose any of the 8 B Tech specialisations in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. However, only the Coimbatore Campus offers all the B Tech specialisations in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham out of the 4 current campuses of the university.
|B. Tech Specialisation offered in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Campuses
Computer Science Engineering
|Not Offered||Not Offered||Offered||Not Offered|
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022 Important Dates
The AEEE 2022 Phase 1 exams will be conducted from June 17 to June 19, 2022, and phase 2 will be conducted from July 31 to August 2, 2022. Students who are interested in applying for B Tech Admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham must know the important dates for the various admission processes. Here are the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech admission 2022 important dates that the student must keep in mind before applying for a course at the university. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the university to check if any changes have been made regarding the dates.
Last date for Online Application Submission (Phase 1)
June 10, 2022
Commencement of Slot Booking for CBT
June 10 to June 15, 2022
Application Submission, Last date of CBT Slot Booking
|June 10, 2022|
CBT - 3 slots each for 2.5 hours
|To be updated|
PPT - one slot for 2.5 hours
|To be updated|
Publication of AEEE results
|To be updated|
Change of data
|To be updated|
Submission of JEE score
|To be updated|
Verification of Documents
|To be updated|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The students must check if they satisfy the AEEE 2022 eligibility criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham before they send in their application form.
- The minimum aggregate marks that the student must achieve for their Class 12 examinations or any equivalent examination with 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The student must not have less than 55% marks in each of the subjects for the class 12 examination.
- Those students who are appearing for the Class 12 examinations in March and April 2022 and believe they may receive the minimum aggregate marks in the examinations are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates whose birthdays fall on or after 1st July 2000 pass the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech eligibility criteria.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admissions Process 2022
The students who wish to apply and want to learn more about the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech, admission process of AEEE 2022 can find details here. Interested applicants can apply through both Online and Offline modes. The students are advised to fill in their details correctly in the application form of the B Tech Admission process at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. The following are steps to the admission process:
- Apply for the Amrita Entrance Examinations - Engineering 2022 or choose to apply through JEE mains 2022
- Submit your academic preference, i.e. branch and campus, before registering for the counselling session
- Register for the online counselling session after the results are declared
- If you are satisfied with the allotment and seats, accept it and pay the tuition fees online.
- At the document verification, provide the university with the original documents and marks statement for checking of the eligibility criteria.
- Commencement of classes will be in the mid of July
How to Apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Admission 2022?
The application process for B Tech Admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham begins with the submission of the application process. There are two ways to submit the application form for the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, which are as detailed below. Check out the step-wise process on how to apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech admission 2022 here.
Online B Tech Admission Process for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2022
- The application form for online B Tech admission process in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham can be found on the official website of the university where you can fill all the necessary details and subsequently make the payment.
- Applicants will have to enter a valid phone number as well as an email ID while filling up the form in the online mode where they will receive constant updates.
- Fill all necessary details such as name, category, choice of course etc. and submit the form.
- After the student has made the payment of the application form, the submission of the application form will be completed.
Note: If there are corrections to be made in the form, the candidate will be allowed to do so. However, the student shall not send any request for correction in offline mode, application, fax and even email etc. It is advisable to keep a hard copy of the online application in case it is needed for future reference.
Offline B Tech Admission Process for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2022
- The university also provides the students with the option of filling up the application form in offline mode.
- The student will be required to go to the university counter Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai and Coimbatore after paying a Demand Draft of ₹1,000.
- The DD should be in favour of Amrita School of Engineering, payable at Coimbatore.
- Although, the applicants are advised to fill up the application form and submit it as soon as possible. They will also receive a link to complete the rest of the data that is required for the admission process which needs to be completed on or before the last date to submit the application form.
- The interested applicants should send in their application form to:
Chairman (B Tech Admissions)
E - 105, Admissions Office,
Academic Block 1, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar P.O., Ettimadai, Coimbatore - 641112
Note: The applicants must keep in mind to use an HB pencil or a Black ballpoint pen when filling the bubbles to enter their data in the form since the Application form is an OMR form and will later be read by Optical Ink Character Reader. The candidates are also advised not to write anywhere apart from the spaces given for the information. Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Coimbatore Campus is the only campus to process the application form, therefore the applicants must ensure to send the form to the Coimbatore Campus only.
You can also check the Important dates section in this article to be aware of the important dates in the admission process.
Amrita Entrance Test Or AEEE 2022 Application Fee
The students will have to pay to register themselves to apply for admission in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech 2022. For those who wish to receive admission through AEEE (Amrita Entrance Examination - Engineering) will have to pay ₹1,000. The candidates who are applying for the application form online will only be allowed to pay via Debit/Credit card or net banking, i.e. demand draft, IPO or DD will not be accepted for the online application form. If you choose to pay via credit/debit card, you will also have to pay an extra processing fee according to the rules of the government.
Documents Required for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech, AEEE Application Form 2022
The admission of the candidate is completed and confirmed only if he/she provides the University with the documents required for B.Tech Application Form 2022 in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Any false information provided by the applicant will lead to immediate rejection of admission. Since the university only conducts the document verification at the time of the admission process, which is after the examination, they do not check the validity of the documents provided before the document verification period. The students are also advised to submit only one application form. The following documents are required by the Candidate for admission in B.Tech in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham:
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Admit Card
- Class 12 Mark Statement
- Admit Card of Amrita Entrance Examination - Engineering 2022 (With Signature of the Invigilator) / JEE MAINS 2022 Score Card
- Provisional Seat Allotment Order which needs to be downloaded from the online portal
- Letter of Seat Acceptance which needs to be downloaded from the online portal
- Community Certificate (SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ OBC)
- Transfer certificate/ Conduct Certificate from the school or institution they received their Class 12 education
- The students are advised not to provide photocopies as proof of any information or data.
- The communities certificate need to be issued in English. If in case, the community certificate is in any other language than English, then the applicant must attach an English version of the certificate with community certificate
- In case the Transfer Certificate has not been issued then the applicant must provide a letter from the Principle of the school or institution he/she passed their 12th class, i.e. the name of the Higher Secondary School as well as the State where the school is situated.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Counselling 2022
- The student can register for counselling for B Tech in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham after the examination has taken place. Counselling is done separately for all the categories, i.e. General, SC or ST category. The University claims to refund the counselling charges in case the student does not receive the seat because of the non-availability of seats after going through the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech counselling. The students can make the changes to the entries they had made for their application form, which will be open till the last date for the same.
- The candidates who wish to change the branch or specialisation within the same institution are provided with an option of Sliding. Sliding option means that the student can change their branch in one of the allotments that take place after the first allotment.
- For those students who wished to withdraw from the admission process of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech 2022 must follow the rules and regulations that will be published before the counselling session begins. They will be refunded the fees that they have paid after the university deducts a processing fee Candidates must pay the fees once they are satisfied with their allotment of seat in the branch and institute.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech Fees 2022
The candidates are advised to pay the tuition fee as part of the admission process. The selected candidates will have to pay the tuition fees as per the date allotted in the Provisional Seat Allotment. The Provisional Seat Allotment Order will be available to download only after the payment of the fee, which therefore means that the seat will be offered to the next eligible candidate. Here are the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech fees 2022:
Fee For Remaining of the Seats
The scholarship as seen in the table is awarded to students of the first year, based on the rank in the examination. If the candidate wishes to continue with the scholarship, he/she will have to earn a minimum score as CGPA the following academic year. The fee will be reimbursed in September after the last date of admissions. The fees are supposed to be paid annually. The candidates are also supposed to pay a Refundable Caution Deposit of ₹10,000. The fees are subject to change by the University.
Hostel and Mess Charges for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B Tech 2022
Chennai and Coimbatore
Room Rent + Establishment Charges
Those students who are interested in applying for the B Tech Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admission 2019 can also apply through our Common Application Form. Click here to apply through Common Application Form.