Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Central University of Gujarat has started taking admission through CUET 2022 and the application form for admission to the undergraduate program is now available on the official website. CUET or Common University Entrance Test is conducted annually by National Testing Agency to provide admission for higher education to all the participating universities. CUET has been newly introduced for taking admission to undergraduate courses in the central universities of India. CUET was formerly known as CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test). The students used to appear for individual entrance test for admission to different central and state universities before the implementation of CUET as it was not mandatory for taking admissions to central universities. The conduct of CUET has lessened the burden of individual cut off marks released by different universities.
CUET will provide a single-window platform for the students who wanted to apply to all the universities in one place. Till last year, the examination was conducted as CUCET where only 7 universities participated. The students had to go through a lot of stress before the implementation of CUET as they had to appear for different formats of examinations conducted by different universities. From this year onwards, many central universities have started taking admission to undergraduate courses on the basis of CUET score.
At present, there are 56 central participating universities in CUET 2022 entrance examination for admission of the students to different courses. The registration process has been started by National Testing Agency for the upcoming academic session. Apart from central universities like Delhi University, Banaras Hindu University, etc., 11 state universities, 8 deemed universities, and 18 other universities will participate in CUET 2022-23. The candidates can check the CUET application form 2022.
Also Read: List of Universities Accepting CUET Score
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Overview
The aspirants can check the highlights of the Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 through CUET
Name of the exam
Name of the Institute
Central University of Gujarat
Mode of application
Through CUET in an online mode
Courses offered by the university
All UG, PG and Research programmes
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Important Dates
The aspirants can check the important dates for admission to Central University of Gujarat through CUET.
Online Registration Process Re-Started on
|June 23, 2022 (09:00 AM Onwards)|
Last day of submission
|June 24, 2022|
Correction Window of CUET 2022 Application
|June 24, 2022 (till 11:50 PM)|
Admit card release
|To be notified soon|
CUET Exam Date
|July 15, July 16, July 19, July 20, August 4, August 5, August 6, August 7, August 8, and August 10, 2022|
CUET Result Date
CUET Merit List
Yet to be announced
CUET Counselling Dates
Yet to be announced
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Application Process
In order to take admission in the Central University of Gujarat, the students need to fill the application form for CUET 2022 in an online mode on the official website of the examination conducting body. The admission process for Central University of Gujarat starts after CUET 2022 results are declared. The students must keep in mind the following steps in order to apply online.
Step 1- The students need to visit the official website of the CUET.
Step 2- Then, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to register for the required program.
Step 3- The students will then be able to see different options for undergraduate and postgraduate programs. They must then select the link they wish to apply for.
Step 4- The students need to complete the registration process by entering the basic details such as name, mobile number, email-id, date of birth, and verification code is reflected on the screen.
Step 5- After submitting the details, the application number and password will be generated and the same is sent on the registered email id and mobile number.
Step 6- The students need to log in with the help of application number and password and fill the personal and academic details as required.
Step 7- The students need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format and dimensions.
Step 8- Select the exam centres in order of preference. The students can choose up to 3 exam centres.
Step 9- The students then need to enter the details of the university and program they are looking for.
Step 10- The students then need to pay the application fee online and then submit the application form. Once the fee is submitted, after submitting the application form, an automated message gets generated and sent to mobile number and registered email id. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, net banking, and SBI challan.
Central University of Gujarat Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The students applying to the Central University of Gujarat through CUET 2022 examination must check the eligibility criteria for taking admission to different courses offered by the university.
For Undergraduate Courses
UG and PG
(BA + MA) 5 year integrated course
The students must have completed their class XII in any stream from a recognized board.
For Postgraduate Courses
Central University of Gujarat Admission Process 2022
The aspirants can check the details of admission process given below for Central University of Gujarat Admission Process through CUET 2022.
- The admission process to Central University of Gujarat starts with the declaration of CUET 2022 entrance test results.
- The first step required for the admission process in the Central University of Gujarat is to fill the admission form for the required course.
- After the declaration of the result by CUET, the Central University of Gujarat will release the merit list for all the courses offered.
- The merit list will be displayed on the official website of the Central University of Gujarat.
- All the students whose names appear in the merit list released by the Central University of Gujarat are eligible to take admission in their selected course.
- The students can confirm their admission by paying the fee for the selected course.
- The students who have qualified the merit list also need to attend the counseling session as per the dates and timings allotted by the Central University of Gujarat.
- The students also need to carry their original documents on the day of the counseling. The students can report to the university campus as per the dates assigned for every course.
- The dates can be common for all the programs or it may vary depending on the counseling dates and the total number of confirmed admissions.
- The students must have appeared for the CUET 2022 entrance examination and possess a valid scorecard.
- The students must meet the minimum cut off marks announced by the Central University of Gujarat for taking admission in the desired course.
For more information related to Central University of Gujarat, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!