- GLAET B.Ed Important Dates 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Application Form 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Eligibility Requirement 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Exam Centres 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
- GLAET B.ed Exam Syllabus 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Result 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Cutoff 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Counselling Process 2020
- GLAET B.Ed Model Entrance Papers 2020
- Quick Links
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GLA Entrance Test (GLAET) for B.Ed is a university-level entrance examination which is conducted by GLA University, Mathura. The exam is conducted every year by the university to help students get admission into B.Ed program at the campus. The application for the exam has been started already and the interested candidates can apply for the exam through the official website. This article will cover all the important details related to the GLAET 2020 exam including the application, eligibility, syllabus, pattern, result and others.
The candidates can also click on the direct link given below for GLAET 2020 Application form.
|Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, the B.Ed admission process of GLA University is online. The candidates will have to fill the online form, take an online test (from home) and attend the interview via What's App Video Call.|
GLAET B.Ed Important Dates 2020
The table below enlists all the important dates for the GLA Entrance Exam (GLAET) for B.ed 2020. The students are advised to stay updated with the upcoming dates of the exam as given.
Commencement of Application
Last Date to fill the application Form
To be Notified
Online GLAET 2020 Exam Date
After Filling Application Form
|Last date to book slot for the interview||To be Notified|
|Online Whats App Video Call Interview||As per Slot boby candidate|
Result releasing date
Within 24 hours after taking the online exam & interview
GLAET B.Ed Application Form 2020
The application for GLAET 2020 exam has already started for B.Ed courses. Students who wish to apply for admission at GLA University can fill the application form either in online or offline mode. The steps which the candidates need to follow to fill the GLAET application form 2020 in both online, as well as offline mode, are given as below:Online Mode
1. Click on the direct link for application form given above.
2. If you are a new candidate, enter all the details in the form popped up at the homepage for new admission. Note that all the details must be filled as per the 10th certificate.
3. Enter the mobile number on which you will receive the OTP (one-time password) for verification.
4. After entering all the details, click on signup. The registration number and password will popup. Save it for future purposes.
5. If you are an already registered candidate, enter the login details and password and click on login.
6. The course registration panel will be opened after login. Enter all the important details by choosing B.Ed as the course.
7. Enter the academic details and click on the Register Course.
8. Enter all the personal details in the box such as email, father’s contact number, category, etc. and click on Save Personal Details.
9. Enter the address details in the next portal. Click on save residential data.
10. The payment portal will be opened. Click the payment mode as online.
11. Choose one payment method from the drop-down menu. The payment can be done using either debit, credit or net banking.
11. After entering all the details, click on pay now.
12. The payment portal will open. Enter all the details and click on pay.
13. After fee submission, the application will be completed. Download the hard copy of application form for future purposes.
GLAET B.Ed Eligibility Requirement 2020
There are some of the eligibility rules and compliances which the candidates need to fulfil in order to get eligible for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020. These eligibility requirements are mentioned in detail below:
- The candidate must have passed any bachelor’s or master’s degree from a recognised institute.
The candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with the major subjects as sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanity.
The candidate must have acquired a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam.
The candidate must have passed a degree in Bachelor’s of Engineering and Technology with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
The candidates who belong to SC/ST category will be awarded a 5% relaxation on the minimum eligibility for the exam.
GLAET B.Ed Exam Centres 2020
The GLAET B.Ed 2020 exam is conducted in various exam centres. The candidates will have to opt for one exam centre at the time of registration. Note that once the application fee is submitted, the exam centre cannot be changed.
The exam centres for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020 are listed below:
GLAET B.Ed Exam Pattern 2020
It is very crucial for the students to know about the exam pattern for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020. This will help the candidates to prepare accordingly and score well in the exam. The complete exam pattern for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020 is given as below:
The GLAET B.Ed exam 2020 will be conducted for a 1-hour duration and will comprise of a total of 45 questions. The paper will be in MCQ format where the candidates will have to select one correct answer among the 4 options available. The test will be conducted in the online mode. For each of the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded. While for each of the incorrect answer, 1 marks will be deducted.
The number of questions and marks included for each of the subjects in the paper is specified in the given table:
Number of Questions
Art / Commerce / Science Group
GLAET B.ed Exam Syllabus 2020
The detailed syllabus for GLAET B.Ed 2020 exam is given in the table below:
Topics in Syllabus
Current affairs and happening around the world, Indian politics, Education and literature, Sports, Geography, events of different countries, significant discoveries and achievements in the field of science and technology, Awards (world and India), recent important events, general knowledge.
Average, Time and Work, Mixtures Alligations, Permutation & Combination, Number system, ratio proportion, probability, profit n loss, Mensuration, percentage, pipes and cisterns, Clock, calendar
Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings, Proposition and Articles, One Word Substitution, Common Errors, Sentence Completion
Art / Commerce / Science Group
Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Business Studies, Accountancy, and Economics, Psychology, Political Science, Sociology, History, Economics
GLAET B.Ed Result 2020
After the exam is conducted, the result for GLAET B.Ed 2020 will be released through the official website. The direct link to the result will also be updated here as soon as notified officially.
GLAET B.Ed Result 2020: Direct Link: To Be Updated
The students who will sit for the entrance test can check the result by following the given below steps:
Click on the above direct link.
On the homepage, click on the admission tab.
Click on the link with GLAET B.Ed Result 2020.
Enter the registration id and password and click on submit.
The result for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020 will be displayed on the screen. Download the pdf for future purposes.
GLAET B.Ed Cutoff 2020
After the exam is over for GLAET B.Ed, the examination board will release the cutoff marks. The students who will be appearing for the entrance test will have to score above the cutoff to get qualified for the admission into B.Ed programs at GLA University. The cutoff will depend on various factors such as:
The number of applicants registered for the test.
The difficulty level of the paper
The number of seats available at the university for B.ed program.
The number of vacancies for the test.
GLAET B.Ed Counselling Process 2020
The students who qualify the GLA Entrance Test will be called for the further counselling test. Based on the marks obtained by the student and the counselling, the admission will be provided to the students. The exact date for the start of counselling for GLAET B.Ed 2020 has not been notified yet and will be updated here as soon as announced.
It is important for the students to be present at the time of counselling with the required documents or else the application for admission will be rejected. The documents which are required at the time of counselling for verification are:
GLAET B.Ed 2020 Score Card
GLAET B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
10th and 12th Marksheet (Copy and Original)
Category Certificate (for reserved candidates)
Domicile Certificate (if applicable)
Photo Identity Card
GLAET B.Ed Model Entrance Papers 2020
Candidates can find the model entrance test papers for GLAET B.Ed exam 2020 by clicking on the link below. Note that all the papers are in PDF format which the candidates can download by clicking on the link.
For more updates, stay tuned to Collegedekho.
The table below contains some direct links to similar other B.Ed articles prepared by CollegeDekho B.Ed experts -