- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Important Dates
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application Form
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application Fees
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Result
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Locations
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Cutoff
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counseling Process
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Documents Required
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Preparation Tips
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Preparation Books
- Other Important Preparation Resources for MAH B.Ed CET 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The official notification for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam was released in March 2022. As per the notification, the exam was conducted on August 21 and August 22, 2022, in an online mode. The exam was conducted in order to help qualifying students get admission into B.Ed program into various colleges/ institutes of Maharashtra.
It was a one-and-a-half-hour long online test with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) worth one mark each, according to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern. The paper was set in both English and Marathi language. In the MAH B.Ed CET, candidates were quizzed on three topics: mental ability, teacher aptitude, and general knowledge. Questions pertaining to the English language were also asked for candidates taking the MAH B.Ed CET ELCT.
The last date to fill out the application process was July 07, 2022. The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 admit card was released on July 29, 2022. This article will cover all the important details pertaining to MAH B.Ed CET 2022 including important dates, application form, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, result, counselling, etc.
Meanwhile, students are advised to stay updated with this page as all the relevant information related to MAH B.Ed CET 2022 will be updated here as soon as notified officially.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Important Dates
Below given are all the dates for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam. Students are advised to stay updated with all the important dates for the exam.
Starting of Online Application
March 24, 2022
Last Date to Fill the Application
July 07, 2022
Release of Admit Card
July 29, 2022
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Date
August 21 and August 22, 2022
Release of Result
September 12, 2022
Commencement of Counseling for Admission
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application Form
The application form was available on the official websites from March 24, 2022. All the students who wished to apply for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 must have filled out the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 application form before July 07, 2022. However, it is advised to the students to read the guidelines and brochure carefully before filling the application form for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 to avoid any mistakes and be consistent with the guidelines.
Given below are the detailed steps to fill the application form for MAH B.Ed CET 2022:
- Visit the official website of MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- On the homepage, click on the link for new registration.
- Enter all the required details and create a strong password by answering the security question given.
- Click on submit button.
- After registration, fill all the details in the application form including the personal details, academic details and others.
- Upload the scanned signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- After submitting all the details, choose one exam centre from the list given. Note that the chosen option will not be changed after paying the application fee.
- After filling all the information, click on submit.
- The payment portal will be opened. Enter all the details to pay the application fee.
- After successful payment, an application number will be generated.
- Store the application number and take out the printout of the application form & fee receipt for future references.
MAH B.Ed CET Document Requirements During Application Form Filling
Requirements for the documents needed to be uploaded during the MAH BEd CET 2022 Application Form are provided below.
200 x 230 pixels
No dark hats/sunglasses/face coverings allowed
140 x 60 pixels
Must be on white paper with black/clear ink
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application Fees
For filling the application form, the candidates had to pay the application fee. The below table enlists the application fee for different category of candidates for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam:
For all the candidates from Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, and J&K Migrant candidates
For the Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State of Backward class Categories (SC, ST, VJDT, NT (A), NT-1 (B), NT-2(C), NT-3(D), OBC, and SBC categories with a valid certificate, as applicable)
MAH B.Ed CET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
It is very important for all candidates to know about the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 eligibility criteria to apply for the exam. Only the candidates who fulfil the given eligibility criteria are allowed to apply for the exam. The eligibility criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 is given as below:
For Maharashtra Domicile Candidates
- The candidate must have passed a degree in any bachelor's or master's program in any of the subjects including Engineering & Technology/ Mathematics /Science/ Political Science/ Psychology/ Education/ Humanity/ Social Science and other literature subjects.
- The candidate must have acquired a minimum of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates) in the qualifying degree level.
- The institute from which the candidate has passed the qualifying exam must be recognised by the Maharashtra state government.
- The student must possess a degree or certificate for the completion of the course issued by an open university through the state/ central government.
- The students who are in the final year of their qualifying exam can also apply for the examination.
For Other State Candidates
- The candidates must have passed the qualifying exam in any bachelor's or master's program with a minimum aggregate of 55%.
- The reserved candidates who have passed the qualifying exam from an institute outside of Maharashtra state will be considered as a general category.
- The students in the final year of the qualifying exam can also appear for the examination.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 was released on 29 July 2022. The students got the notification through the mobile number and email as provided at the time of registration. It was mandatory for all the candidates to bring the admit card along with an original photo ID proof to sit in the examination.
MAH B.Ed CET Admit Card 2022
Students can follow the given steps to download the admit card for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam:
- Visit the official website of MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- Click on the link to Download Hall Tickets for MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- Enter all the details including the application number and password and click on download.
- The admit card for the entered application number will be visible on the screen.
- Take 2 printouts of the hall tickets for future reference.
It is mandatory to carry one of the following documents along with the MAH B.Ed CET admit card on the exam day. The list of the documents required to be carried along with the MAH B.Ed CET admit card are mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Driving License
- Voters Card
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo-identity proof issued by the Gazetted officer on official letterhead along with the photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by the People’s Representative on the official letterhead along with a photograph
- Valid recent identity card issued by the recognized College/ University
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam was conducted in an online mode for 90 minutes duration. The paper was divided into 3 major sections: Teaching Aptitude, Mental Ability and General Knowledge. There will be a total of 100 questions comprising of overall 100 marks. One mark will be allotted for each of the correct answers. There was no negative marking for the wrong answer.
The highlights of the exam pattern for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam is given in the table below:
Mode of the Exam
Number of Questions
Medium of the Paper
Marathi and English
The candidates who want to qualify for the English Medium College of Education will also have to appear for English Language Content Test (ELCT) exam. The pattern for the ELCT exam is given in the table below:
Mode of the Exam
60 minutes (1 hour)
Number of Questions
Medium of the Paper
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus
The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus is probably based on the board-mandated graduation level. The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Syllabus's section-by-section significant topics are listed below:
General Knowledge: Some significant topics included in the General Knowledge part of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 are listed below.
Candidates are supposed to cover each of these important topics to gain excellent scores in the exam. Candidates must cover topics on Local, National, International, and past events along with current affairs including:
- Political Science
- Literature in General
- Science and Technology
Mental Ability: The key topics covered in the Mental Ability part of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 are listed below.
- Problems on Dice
Teaching Aptitude: Here are some crucial questions from the Teacher Aptitude part of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022.
- Leadership Qualities
- Awareness about changes in Education and Society
- Communication and Professional Commitment
- Knowledge of classroom management and dynamics
ELCT (English): Some significant topics from the English section of the MAH B.Ed CET ELCT 2022 are included below.
- Vocabulary Focus
- Grammar Focus
- Sentence Formation
- Verbal Idioms and Proverbs
- Figures of Speech
- Reading Comprehension
MAH B.Ed CET Syllabus Quick Facts
This section will help you understand what each section of the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam assesses in candidates. This will help you to understand the question paper better and prepare accordingly in order to ace the exam.
The component seeks to assess candidates' capacity for reasoning. A candidate's capacity for accuracy in thought might also be evaluated.
This component evaluates a candidate's knowledge of current events on a local, national, and international scale.
This component tries to determine the candidates' potential as teachers. It will ask questions about one's desire to stay current with teaching expertise.
The candidates' proficiency with the English language is examined in this segment.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Result
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 result has also been released on 12 September 2022 on the official website. Results for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 are initially issued as PDF-formatted merit lists. The merit list is available on the notifications bar for candidates. The MAH B.Ed CET result is released by the entrance test commissioner (CET). By authenticating their login information, candidates can view their MAH B.Ed CET 2022 scorecard. Candidates who pass the entrance exam will be chosen for the MAH B.Ed CET Counseling, the next stage of admission.
Steps To Check MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Results
Detailed instructions for checking their MAH BEd CET 2022 Results are provided here.
- Candidates must go to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Select the link for "MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Results."
- Candidates will be taken to a pdf file that contains their name, roll number, AIR, and scores.
- Select "Submit" from the menu.
- Results for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 will appear on the new screen.
Steps to Download the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Scorecard
The step-by-step process to check the MAH BEd CET 2022 scorecard is provided below:
- Candidates must go to the State CET Cell's official website, cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Candidates must click on the link that says "MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Scorecard."
- Candidates must enter and submit their login information.
- On the screen, a scorecard for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 will be shown and accessible for download.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Locations
Some of the exam centres for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam are listed below. For the MAH B.Ed CET 2022, candidates may select up to three distinct exam locations.
Mumbai Suburban Central
Mumbai Suburban Western
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Cutoff
Along with the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Results, the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Cutoff was also made public on the official website. The minimum score needed to gain admission into one of the many colleges in Maharashtra that offer B.Ed programmes is the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Cutoffs. The only students who will be deemed qualified for admission are those who will score more than the cutoff marks. State CET Cell, Maharashtra, the exam's official sponsor, will announce the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Cutoffs for the candidates who met the exam's primary requirements for admission.
All the candidates who qualify the cutoff criteria for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam will be called for further counselling process. There are various factors which determine the expected cutoff for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam such as:
- Total Number of applicants who appeared for the exam.
- The difficulty level of the paper.
- The total number of candidates who qualified for the exam.
- The number of seats vacant in the institute.
- Ranking of the institute.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counseling Process
After the result and merit list for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 are released, the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling process will commence in September/October 2022 (tentative). Based on the marks obtained by the students in the exam and the cutoff, the merit list will be created. Only the candidates who have qualified for the exam and have their names in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. Based on the merit of the students, they will be allotted respective colleges for B.Ed admission
After releasing of merit list, the qualifying candidates will have to register online and submit their choice filling for the preferred college for admission.
The allotment of seats will be done through Single Window System based on the choice filled by the students. Through the counselling process, the seat allotment for students will be based on the choice filled, the category of the candidate and the merit obtained by the student in the exam.
Steps To Apply For The MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling
Candidates are required to follow the steps mentioned below to successfully apply for the MAH B.Ed CET counselling.
- Candidates must first visit the bed.hepravesh.in/Public/Home.aspx page on the official MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling BEd CAP website.
- Candidates must submit and authenticate their MAH BEd CET 2022 Exam information.
- Following that, candidates must provide the necessary information and log into the candidates' CAP site.
- Then, candidates must complete the CAP Counseling application form, providing all necessary personal and academic information.
- Candidates must make sure they upload the necessary files in accordance with the guidelines provided.
- Then, candidates must use the payment portal to pay the counselling fees online.
- Candidates can submit their MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Application Form after paying the prescribed fee.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Counselling Fees
Candidates must pay INR 200 for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling. Candidates can use a debit/credit card or net banking to pay the counselling fee online.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Documents Required
At the time of counselling and admission process for MAH B.Ed CET 2022, the candidates are required to bring certain documents. Candidates failing to bring the required documents will not be considered for counselling or admission. The documents required for MAH B.Ed CET 2022 counselling and admission process are:
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Application form hard copy.
- MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Admit Card.
- Original as well as the photocopy of the 10th and 12th marksheets.
- Original and photocopy of mark sheet and certificate as issued for all the qualifying exams.
- Transfer and character certificate for the students who have passed the qualifying exams from an institute outside Maharashtra.
- Eligibility/ Equivalency certificate for the students who have passed the qualifying exams from an institute outside of Maharashtra.
- Caste certificates for all the reserved categories.
- Tribe Validity Certificate for candidates belonging to ST category.
- 2-3 Recent passport-sized photograph.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates are urged to review the following advice for the best MAH B.Ed CET outcome. You can do well on the exam by reading and applying the MAH B.Ed CET Preparation Tips, which will also help you get into one of Maharashtra's best universities. A state-level entrance exam known as the MAH B.Ed CET is used to admit candidates to B.Ed programmes in colleges throughout the state of Maharashtra. Nearly a million children across India take the test each year. The competition is fierce, and successful applicants will receive admission to prestigious universities. During exam preparation, candidates worry excessively about how to prepare and perform well. The following preparation tips can be referred to by aspirants and incorporated into their everyday routines to ace the exam in a single sitting and get admission to their preferred college in the state of Maharashtra.
Devise a timetable
Making a study plan and adhering to it religiously up until the exam day is one of the first stages in getting ready for the CET exam. Aspirants frequently make a schedule but stick to it for only a few days. It is crucial that you follow the schedule, no matter how challenging it may be. Make sure you spend at least 8 to 9 hours every day putting in serious study time.
Review and keep yourself updated with the exam syllabus
You must decide which subjects will be covered on each day after creating a basic schedule. According to which subjects are strong and weak, the allocation should be made. You must first review the topics in the official MAH B.Ed CET syllabus. Strong subjects should be used as leverage for a high score while weak subjects should receive extra attention.
Solve lots of sample papers and attempt mock tests
Every week, candidates should take a practice test or sample paper to evaluate their performance and academic progress. The candidate's morale will also be raised by these practice exams and sample papers. Candidates who have completed the course can attempt the test from the previous year to gauge their level of preparation and gauge their accuracy and speed.
Take breaks between study time
It is crucial to study as much as you can, but only up to a point. Overscheduling your studies might lead to burnout. This will have serious repercussions. Make sure you take frequent pauses and engage in relaxing activities. Go for a ten-minute walk, meditate, or watch your preferred show online. Taking little breaks will relax and refresh your thoughts in addition to being healthy. You'll be able to learn more and perform better if you do it this way.
Make sure to review all you covered after finishing a topic. This will aid with knowledge retention and assessment. Make a last revision towards the conclusion of your preparation. Utilize written notes and suggestions when revising on the last day.
It’s one of the most important and effective steps in solid preparation for any examination. Preparing brief notes from each topic will help you remember the topic content more effectively and will immensely help you during the time of your revision. These notes serve as a great means during the last minute preparation of your examination; it helps candidates refer to each crucial topics quickly and revise the entire syllabus efficiently.
Recommended Preparation Books
Throughout the months you spend preparing, books will be by your side constantly. Because these books will be so critical to your preparation, it's crucial that you pick your subject books carefully.In this article, we have provided a list of some of the best recommended books for the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 exam that will help you understand each subject easily and will help in your overall preparation strategy for the exam.
Maintain Good Health
It cannot be stressed enough; don't put your health at risk while studying. Get 7-8 hours of sleep per night at a minimum, eat wholesome home-cooked meals, and exercise frequently in addition to taking breaks. This will protect your physical and mental health and improve your ability to concentrate while studying.
Read Newspaper Daily
It’s imperative for candidates to read newspaper articles daily to make themselves aware of the current affairs of the world and be knowledgeable about latest events and current ongoings in the world.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Preparation Books
The Maharashtra Government and State Common Entrance Test does not supply the applicants with the precise recommended book but rather a curriculum, therefore candidates must be on the lookout for needed MAH B.Ed CET Books to cover the entire syllabus. Candidates must find the best available resource from the many available options in order to study for the exam more effectively than other candidates and pass the cut-off. The suggested reading list that is provided below has been carefully chosen for the applicants in order to help them learn as much as possible with correct conceptual comprehension and reasoning.
A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
A New Approach To Reasoning
B.S Sijwali & S Sijwali Arihant
General Knowledge 2022
General Knowledge Manual 2022
Maharashtra B.Ed Common Entrance Test (CET)
Maharashtra B.Ed. (CET & ELCT) Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
Ramesh Publishing House
Objective General English
Teaching Aptitude & Attitude Test for Entrance Exams
Teaching Aptitude & Teaching Attitude
Word Power Made Easy
Other Important Preparation Resources for MAH B.Ed CET 2022
In addition to the MAH B.Ed CET Books, there are a tonne of other resources that applicants may incorporate into their study plan in order to improve their exam performance and increase the likelihood that their name will appear on the merit list. Cliff notes, toppers notes, references, compilations of references, previous year question books, mock test books, quizzes, YouTube videos, online blogs, and many others are examples of different resources. Candidates who want a thorough review with everything in one location should closely read the textbook and the website for better understanding.
For more updates related to MAH B.Ed CET 2022 and other upcoming exams, stay tuned to Collegedekho.