- U.P B.Ed JEE 2023 Highlights
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Dates
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Fee
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Syllabus
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admit Card
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Result
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Counseling
- UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admission Process
- Top B.Ed Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2023
- Related Articles
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Candidates must pass the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 in order to enroll in a B.Ed programme in a college or institute in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The application must be completed online and submitted by interested applicants who wish to be considered for admission. According to expectations, the application process might start in February 2023. Students from other states may also apply including Uttar Pradesh. They will not, however, receive the advantages of reservations. This article contains all the crucial information on the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam related to the important dates, eligibility criteria, admission process, application form, etc. Candidates who wish to enter the teaching profession usually enroll in the 2-year Bachelor of Education degree. Students holding a B.Ed degree can work as teachers in any elementary, middle, or high school.
U.P B.Ed JEE 2023 Highlights
The highlights section will provide an overview of the major aspects of the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam like exam level, exam type, duration, conducting body, and more. Candidates must check the highlights table below to get a clear idea about the examination.
Name of Examination
Uttar Pradesh Bachelor’s in Education Joint Entrance Exam
Popularly Known As
UP B.Ed JEE
Mode of Application
Mode of Examination
Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
No. of Exam Sessions
https://www.mjpru.ac.in/ (in 2022)
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Important Dates
The tentative dates for the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam are mentioned in the table below. Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website to check all the new official notifications to be released regarding the examination.
Date of official notification
Starting of Online application form submission
Last date to apply online
Last date of application fee payment along with the late fees
Availability of E-Admit card
Date of entrance exam
Declaration of result
Starting of the online counseling
Commencement of the classes
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The prescribed eligibility criteria for the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 exam is as follows:
- Candidates must be Indian citizens who also meet the residency requirements and the domicile requirements.
- The minimum age requirement to apply for the UP B.Ed JEE is 21, but there is no maximum age restriction for the test.
- Candidates must hold a bachelor's degree from an Uttar Pradesh or Central University approved institution with a minimum grade point average of 55 percent.
- Candidates who intend to pursue a bachelor's degree in technology or engineering must score at least 55 percent in math, science, and other disciplines.
- Candidates applying on the basis of a postgraduate degree must have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50%.
- Please take note that SC/ST applicants only need to achieve passing marks in the qualifying exam.
- A 3-year Shastri degree exam pass or any other bachelor's degree from an accredited university with Sanskrit as a topic is necessary for B.Ed Shiksha Shastri.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Form
- Candidates must sign up on the official website before they may begin the application process.
- Candidates will be required to supply basic information upon registration, such as their name, father's and mother's names, birthdates, email addresses, and mobile numbers.
- The system will send an OTP to the applicant's mobile number in order to authenticate the submitted phone number and email address. The candidates must enter the same in order to verify.
- Candidates can access the primary application form after registering.
- Aspirants must fill out the main application form with all of their relevant personal, contact, and educational information.
- In addition to the required information, applicants must attach scanned copies of the following documents:
- Photo of the candidate
- Candidate's signature and both of their index finger impressions
- Community certificate serving as a valid form of identification (for SC, ST, or OBC candidates)
- EWS certification, if necessary
- Candidates must submit their completed application form together with the requisite application fee.
- Candidates must print out their completed application form after successfully submitting it so they can preserve it for future use.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Application Fee
General/ OBC candidates of the UP state
INR 1500, INR 2000 (with late fee)
SC/ ST candidates of the UP state
INR 750, INR 1000 (with late fee)
Other state candidates
INR 1500, INR 2000 (with late fee)
Note: Candidates must note that the application fee once paid is non-refundable. The application fee can be paid via net banking/ debit card/ credit card. Also, for future use, candidates must keep track of the transaction ID and reference ID provided by the bank.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Exam PatternCandidates who are preparing for the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 should review the exam format, types of questions, total marks, etc. to get a fair idea about the UP B.Ed JEE exam pattern.
- Type of questions: Multiple choice based questions
- Marking Pattern: Each question will carry 2 points and 0.75 points will be deducted in case of every incorrect answer
- Number of Paper: 2
- Total Marks: 400 (200 marks for each paper)
- Total Number of Questions: 200 (100 for each paper)
- Exam Duration: 3 hours
- Exam Mode: Offline (OMR sheet based examination)
- Subjects Included: Paper 1 (General Knowledge, Language (Hindi or English)), Paper 2 (General Aptitude test and Subject specific topics (Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Agriculture))
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 SyllabusThe UP B.Ed JEE syllabus encompasses four subjects and all the important topics from each include the following:
- Subject Ability: Students may select one of the four topics (Arts, Science, Commerce, and Agriculture) in this portion that most closely relates to their educational experience.
- General Knowledge: Polity, Social Issue-Related Questions, Current Affairs, General Science, History, and Other Unrelated Questions.
- Language Reading: Phrases, One Word Substitution, Error Corrections, Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Spelling Error, Antonyms, Idioms, Synonyms.
- General Aptitude Test: Number System, Analogies, Coding & Decoding, HCF & LCM, Calendar, Logical Deduction, Blood Relation, Numbers, Figures, Puzzle, Reasoning, and Simplification.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admit CardCandidates must keep in mind the following points related to the UP B.Ed JEE admit card.
- Seven days prior to the entrance test, the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 admit card will be made available.
- The official website will host the online distribution of the admit card.
- The admit card must be downloaded and printed out at least twice by each candidate.
- It is required of the applicants to attach their photos to the admit card after downloading it.
- Candidates must also obtain their parents' signatures and index finger impressions for the admit card.
- Each applicant must have their admit card with them while reporting to the testing location. They will not be permitted to take the entrance exam without the admit card.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 ResultAuthorities will provide the UP B.Ed JEE result in online mode shortly after they are administered. Candidates must go to the official website and provide their registration information in order to view the results. A merit list of the qualified candidates will also be created based on the admission test scores in addition to the outcome. Only candidates whose names appear on the merit list will attend the counseling session to lock their seat in their preferred colleges.
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 CounselingThe candidate's entrance exam score will be used to determine whether they are eligible for a seat in various colleges at the time of UP B.Ed JEE counseling. Candidates must submit their college preferences prior to the UP B.Ed JEE counseling schedule. If candidates meet the requirements, they will be assigned to the college of their choice. The counseling process for the UP B.Ed JEE 2023 will begin tentatively in the month of June 2023.
Documents Required During Counseling
The following documents must be carried and submitted by each candidate for the verification purposes by the official authorities. After successful verification, seats will be allotted to the candidates at the discretion of the institute.
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Sub-Category
- Certificate of 10th (for PH/BL)
- Domicile Certificate
- Copy of High School Certificate and High School Mark sheets
- Proof of passing /qualifying examination
- Proof of Category/Caste
- Demand Draft of INR 5000 payable to Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
- Medical Certificate (for PH/BL)
- Proof of Weightage marks (if any)
UP B.Ed JEE 2023 Admission Process
After the UP B.Ed entrance exam is conducted, the students who qualify for the test will be called for the counselling process. Admission to all the private and government colleges in UP is strictly done on the basis of merit obtained by the student in the entrance exam. Through the counselling process, the candidates can choose the college in which they want to take admission and pay the admission fee to secure their seat in the B.Ed program. The candidates can also go for direct admission to the college using their scorecard of the entrance test.
Top B.Ed Colleges in Uttar Pradesh 2023
Some of the top B.Ed colleges in UP for admission in 2023 are listed in the table below:
Name of the College
For direct admission to the B.Ed. course, students can also fill the Common Application Form on CollegeDekho.
The following articles may be relevant for you:
|B.Ed Admission 2022||M.A vs B.Ed.|
|List of Commerce Subjects in B.Ed.||Jharkhand B.Ed. Admissions 2022|
For more updates, stay tuned to Collegedekho!