Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AIIMS Test for Management Admissions, ATMA 2022 is scheduled to be held on July 24, 2022. The registration process will be closed on July 17, 2022. More than 200 colleges take admission for MBA courses based on the ATMA scores. Usually, the difficulty level of the exam is between easy-moderate. It is estimated that ATMA 2022 will be at a similar level.
Further, the ATMA exam question paper is divided into six sections:
- Quantitative Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Analytical Reasoning
Hence, Quantitative Skills hold 1/3rd of the total marks. Indeed it can be termed as a crucial part of the ATMA question paper. This is why it is necessary to know all the tips and tricks to crack a decent score. And CollegeDekho can help you find a balanced way to prepare for ATMA 2022 Quantitative Skills.
Major Highlights for ATMA 2022 Quantitative Skills
The ATMA 2022 exam is just a month or more away. It is high time to focus on practice and attempt ATMA 2022 Mock Test. The best way to prepare for Quantitative Skills is constant practice and clarity of basic mathematical fundamentals. However, here are some additional tips on how to prepare for the Quantitative Skills section of ATMA 2022
- There are a total of 60 questions in the Quantitative Skills Section. 30 questions each in two sections.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- Correct answers award 1 mark and wrong answers deduct 0.25 marks.
- Usually, the Quantitative Skills sections are of Moderate difficulty level.
- Scoring 18-22 in each section (out of 30) is considered decent and carries high accuracy for admissions.
ATMA 2022 Syllabus for Quantitative Skills
Here are some of the topics to cover under the Quantitative Skills section for ATMA 2022. Refer to the list below while preparing for the section:
|Important topics for the Quantitative Skills Section of ATMA|
|Geometry||Mensuration||Time and Speed|
|Profit and Loss||Ratio and Proportion||Distance|
Pro Tips for ATMA 2022 Quantitative Skills
Candidates feel confused about how to start and prepare for Quantitative Skills. Therefore, here are some tips that will help during ATMA 2022 exam preparation
- Quantitative Skills is a mentally draining section. It requires the complete attention of the candidate.
- This section comprises a range of topics. Formulae, concepts, and their applications. It requires clarity and a strong base. The candidate should be well-versed with the concepts to understand them properly. Therefore, it requires the dedicated efforts of the candidate.
- It is best to memorise all formulae. Take time to do so. Write them down and take half an hour daily to revise. It will ease the process on exam day.
- Break down any complex questions into simple questions to attain accurate answers. This always helps candidates to resolve problems quickly and easily.
- Attempt as many as possible ATMA Mock Tests before the exam day. It helps in improving speed and practice makes it better.
- The quantitative Skills section demands practice above preparation and any theoretical knowledge. It requires the candidate to practice daily.
- Additionally, improvising speed is another important factor. There is not much time to invest in one question during the exam. Therefore, candidates must improve their skills along with speed and accuracy.
- Gradually, increase the difficulty level of the mock tests to test your capabilities. You can expect moderate to difficult questions from the Quantitative Skills sections. Prepare yourself well to easily handle any questions.
The key to scoring well in the Quantitative Section is memorising formulae, practicing mock tests, and improving speed and accuracy.
Also Read: ATMA 2022 Last Minute Preparation Tips
Best Books for ATMA 2022 Quantitative Skills
Check below the list of books for ATMA 2022 Quantitative Skills preparation:
|Name of the Book||Author|
|Quantitative Aptitude||RS Aggarwal|
|Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|Mathematics books (Class 6-10)||NCERT|
Other materials and study aids should be used by candidates preparing for the ATMA exam. They should also check for ATMA sample papers in other books for this part.
|ATMA 2022 Score vs Percentile - Check What is a Good Score in ATMA 2022||ATMA 2022 Exam Day Checklist: Guidelines, Things to Remember|
|ATMA 2022 Toppers List - Know Names, Marks & Score||Top MBA Colleges Accepting ATMA Scores 2022 - Check Cutoff & Fees|
Further for any assistance and queries, reach out through the Q and A Zone. Candidates can also fill in the Common Application Form (CAF) for assistance. Feel free to call through the toll-free student helpline number 1800-572-9877 for any assistance.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest ATMA 2022 updates!