- JNTUH BPharm Admission 2022 Highlights
- JNTUH BPharm Important Dates 2022
- JNTUH BPharm Eligibility Criteria 2022
- How to Apply at JNTUH 2022?
- Documents Required to Apply for JNUTH 2022
- JNTUH BPharm Admission Process 2022
- JNTUH BPharm Selection Criteria 2022
- JNTUH Counseling Process 2022
- JNTUH Reservation 2022
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH) provides undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral-level courses in a variety of fields, including BTech, B Pharmacy, MTech, M Pharmacy, MCA, MBA, MAM, MTM, PharmD, and PhD. Admissions are made on the basis of national-level entrance exams such as the TS EAMCET, JEE Main, JEE Advanced, GATE, and others. JNTUH is the state's largest university with about 420 affiliated colleges. TCS, Oracle, Wipro, Accenture, and MRF are among the top organizations that recruit on the JNTUH campus.
B Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) is an undergraduate degree that prepares science students for a career in the pharmacy sector. The BPharm programme lasts four years, with eight semesters. The basic requirement for admission is a minimum of 55-60 percent in Class XII with science subjects (PCM, PCB, or PCMB). Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, and Pharmacognosy are all core subjects. This course is popular due to the numerous career opportunities in pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical sectors, private sectors, and public sectors. Many drug research companies prefer BPharm students over D Pharma students (Diploma in Pharmacy).
JNTUH BPharm Admission 2022 Highlights
JNTUH BPharm Admission 2022 highlight has been tabulated below:
Cleared 10+2 with science
Based on Entrance
JNTUH BPharm Important Dates 2022
The following are the significant dates for JNTUH BPharm admissions in 2022:
TS EAMCET 2022 Form Correction Window
May 30 – June 6, 2022 (Last Date)
April 6, 2022
TS EAMCET 2022 Exam Date
July 14, 2022
June 25, 2022
1st week of September
JNTUH BPharm Eligibility Criteria 2022
JNTUH provides a variety of three- to four-year undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Pharmaceutical and Honours degrees are also available to students. The following are the essential eligibility criteria for admission to the BPharm course:
- Students must have a 45 percent aggregate in 10+2.
- Compulsory disciplines such as physics and mathematics must have been studied. Along with chemistry, biology, or biotechnology, for example.
- Indian students under the age of 21 are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply at JNTUH 2022?
Applicants have the option of submitting the form online or manually. The steps to apply online are as follows:
|Step 1||Download the application form from the JNTUH's official website.|
|Step 2||Take a printout of the form and fill in the blanks with your information.|
|Step 3||Fees can be paid with a DD and submitted with the application.|
|Step 4||Students can deposit the application fees through Net Banking or Demand Draft along with the application form in the favor of ‘The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad’ or by challan in any nationalized bank.|
|Step 5||Upload scanned copies of the relevant documents.|
|Step 6||Candidates must submit an application fee of INR 200 and a registration fee of INR 20,000 to the University Address by DD drawn in favour of "The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad," payable at Hyderabad, from any nationalised bank.|
Documents Required to Apply for JNUTH 2022
The following documents are required by the candidates to apply for the admission at JNUTH:
- In the case of SC/ST/BC, a caste certificate in the approved format is required.
- Copies of class XII mark sheets that have been attested
- Three passport-sized images
- Id proof that is valid (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID)
JNTUH BPharm Admission Process 2022
JNTUH BPharm online and offline admission process has been listed below respectively:
JNTUH 2022 Online Admission Process
Students who want to take the Engineering exam must pay INR 500, whereas SC/ST students must pay only INR 250. The following is a summary of the application and instructions on how to proceed:
- The application form is available at www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Completing the TS EAMCET Application Form consists of three basic parts.
- Students must complete the application and retain a copy of the payment receipt on file.
- Students must fill out their personal information and provide a recent photograph as well as their signature.
JNTUH 2022 Offline Admission Process
The admissions process followed at Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTUH) is described below:
- For offline registration, candidates must pay the fee by DD drawn in any nationalised bank in the name of "The Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad," payable in Hyderabad.
JNTUH BPharm Selection Criteria 2022
Candidates must take the TS EAMCET entrance test and pass with a good score in order to be admitted to the BPharm programme. Admission to the BPharm programme is based on the TS EAMCET scores.
JNTUH Counseling Process 2022
Applicants must present the following documents at the time of counselling:
- TS EAMCET rank card or a hall ticket is a document that identifies a person's
- Memorandum of Marks (Memorandum of Marks) (Inter or its equivalent).
- Date of Birth Proof (SSC or its Equivalent Memo).
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) is a study certificate that allows you to progress from level IV to intermediate level.
- For a period of ten years, the father/residence mother's certificate is valid.
- Integrated Community Certificate from Aadhar Card, Parental Income Certificate from Local Status Certificate
- Applicants claiming NCC/Sports/PH/CAP/Minorities reservations must bring authentic certificates.
Note: Two sets of Xerox copies must be attached to the original certificates and documents.
JNTUH Reservation 2022
The following are the reservation conditions for applying to JNTUH:
Seats Reserved (%)
Students from Telangana State
Candidates who fall into the following categories are eligible to apply for the remaining 15% (unreserved) seats:
- To be declared as a local candidate, all candidates must meet certain criteria.
- Candidates who have lived in the state for a total of ten years or whose parents have lived in the state for a total of ten years are eligible to apply.
- Within the State, children of parents who work for the State or the Central Government.
- Spouses of persons who work for the state or the federal government.
The students opting for Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, BPharm admission for the academic session of 2022-2023 can refer to this article and keep a check on this page for further updates and date releases. If you have any questions, visit our QnA section and feel free to write your queries to us.
For further news/articles and updates related to JNTUH Admission 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!