Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CCMN 2021 counselling for M.Sc admission at NITs, IIITs and GFTIs began on June 8. This year, there will be online document uploading & verification process, and the participants need not visit the reporting centre for the verification. The candidates will need to upload the relevant documents on the CCMN portal as specified by the counselling authority. The list of documents required for CCMN 2021 can be divided into two categories viz., documents to be uploaded after the seat allotment and documents to be carried at the time of physical reporting. The candidates will need to keep all the following documents ready in advance to avoid the last-minute rush.
List of Documents Required to Upload for CCMN 2021 Counselling
The candidates will need to upload the following scanned documents after the seat allotment. These documents have to be uploaded only if the candidate wishes to accept the seat allotment. The candidates will need to scan and upload the original documents.
- Class X Mark Sheet or Certificate (as Date of Birth Proof)
- Photo ID Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport)
- Class XII Mark Sheet
- UG or Qualifying Exam Marksheet/ Grade Sheet (All Semesters)
- Provisional Degree Certificate (if the final-year results are awaited, the candidates can upload the course completion certificate)
- IIT JAM 2021 Scorecard
- SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL/ EWS Category Certificate (only OBC-NCL/ EWS certificate issued on or after April 1, 2021, is acceptable)
- Undertaking by the Candidate on OBC-NCL Status
- PwD Certificate
Note: If the OBC-NCL certificate issued on or after April 1, 2021, is not available, the candidates can download Annexure – VIII (available below), fill it and upload it. However, such candidates will need to submit the specified OBC-NCL certificate (issued on or after April 1, 2021) at the time of physical reporting.
List of Documents Required for Physical Reporting after CCMN 2021 Seat Allotment
The candidates will need to carry the following documents at the time of physical reporting at the allotted institute.
- All the documents that are uploaded for online document verification purpose
- Seat Acceptance Fee (SAF) payment receipt
- Original Migration Certificate
- Original Conduct Certificate
- Original TC (Transfer Certificate)
- Printout of Registration Form & Locked Choices (with candidate’s signature on it)
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (PSAL)
- Online Document Verification Certificate (ODVC) – To be Downloaded from CCMN portal after certificate verification
- 3 Passport Size Colour Photographs
- Photocopy of all documents mentioned above (one set with candidate’s signature)
The institute will return the original documents after the physical verification and retain the xerox copies.
CCMN 2021 Certificate Format, Annexure, Undertaking
Apart from the documents mentioned above, the candidates will need to upload certain affidavits/ annexure/ undertaking. The PDF of these documents can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
CCMN 2021 Certificate Formats (PDF) - Official
Documents Required for CCMT
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest updates of CCMN 2021.