Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CCMT 2021for M.Tech admission in NITs, IIITs and GFTIs began on June 8, and there will be online document verification for all the participants just like the previous year. The candidates will have to upload the scanned images of documents specified by the admission authority. The documents required for CCMT 2021 counselling can be divided into two categories, viz., documents required for uploading and documents required for reporting. It is advisable to keep these documents ready before the commencement of counselling so that the candidates can avoid the last-minute hassle.
List of Documents Required to Upload for CCMT 2021 Counselling
The scanned copy of documents that the candidates are required to upload while registering for the CCMT 2021 counselling are as follows –
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Photo ID Proof – Aadhaar Card/ Voter ID/ Driving License/ PAN Card
- Class 12th Marksheet/ Certificate
- Mark Sheet or Grade Sheet of UG Semester Exams (All semesters)
- Degree or Provisional Certificate (if the UG results are awaited, the candidates can obtain the ‘Course Completion Certificate’ from the CCMT website, fill it, get it signed by the principal and upload it on the CCMT portal)
- GATE Scorecard (2021/ 2020/ 2019)
- Category Certificate (applicable only for SC/ ST/ OBC-NCL - Issued after April 01, 2021/ EWS – Issued after April 01, 2021)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
Note: Candidates who do not have a valid EWS/ OBC-NCL certificate issued after April 01, 2021, he/ she can upload the 2020 certificate for time being. However, the latest certificate (2021) has to be produced at the time of admission. Such candidates will have to download an undertaking from the CCMT website, sign it and upload the same.
List of Documents Required for Physical Reporting after CCMT 2021 Seat Allotment
After accepting the seat allotment and payment of seat allotment fee, the candidates will have to physically report to the allotted institute with the documents (original) mentioned below –
- Original copy of all the documents that are uploaded on CCMT portal for verification
- Seat Acceptance Fee payment receipt
- Migration Certificate issued by the last studied college/ university
- Conduct Certificate issued by the last studied college/ university
- Transfer Certificate (TC) issued by the last studied college/ university
- Printout of registration form and lock choices form
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter (can be downloaded from CCMT login)
- Online Document Verification Certificate (can be downloaded from CCMT login after the certificate verification)
- One set of photocopy of documents uploaded on CCMT portal and seat acceptance fee payment receipt
- Three Passport Size Photographs (colour)
Note: The original documents will be returned to the candidates after the physical verification at the allotted institute.
|Eligibility Criteria||CCMT 2021 Eligibility Criteria|
|Registration Fee||CCMT 2021 Registration Fee|
CCMT 2021 Certificate Format, Affidavit, Undertaking
Apart from the above documents, different certificate formats that are required for various purposes have been added here. You can download the PDF of these documents by clicking on the link below -
|CCMT 2021 Certificate Format, Affidavit & Undertaking PDF(Official)|
|List of Documents Required for CCMN 2021 Counselling||-|
For the latest CCMT 2021 updates, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.