Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The AEEE 2022 Application form has been released and is available online. Candidates aspiring to appear for AEEE Examinations must have completed 10+2 or would be appearing for 10+2 in 2022. The submission of the AEEE 2022 registration form would require a set of documents along with an image and signature. There are certain guidelines and rules which have been set by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham in regards to documentation, image, and signatures. The registration process for AEEE 2022 began on December 30th, 2021. The last date of submission would be tentatively around April/May 2022.
|Important Event||Dates to Remember|
|AEEE Registration Starts||30th December 2021|
|AEEE Registration Ends||April/May 2022|
We advise all AEEE 2022 aspirants to fill the application form well in advance to prevent any last-time submission hassles. They also must know the application procedures thoroughly.
Documents Required to Fill AEEE 2022 Form
All AEEE 2022 aspirants must have a set of documents handy before beginning the registration process. Once the documents are ready, the candidates can start the online application submission process.
- Date of Birth Proof in the form of Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet to prove eligibility for thi examination
- An active and valid Email Id and phone number
- A recent colored photograph as per submission guidelines
- Original undistorted Signature inside a box for which the maximum image size allotted is 20KBs with 150x100 pxs
- Category Certificate as proof for SC/STs and OBCs
Online Filling and Submission of AEEE 2022 Form
Step 1 Online Registration
- Visit the AEEE 2022 page which takes you to the registration section. Click on Register button to take the application forward
- Online registrations require email id, phone number and password of your choice (Following Password Guidelines)
- The candidates can now Login and access the application form for AEEE 2022
Step 2 Filling Vital Details in the AEEE 2022 Application Form
- Login using their registered email id and password
- Personal Details section mandates candidates to share personal details like
The candidates need to enter the following personal details
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Category (Gen/OBS/SC/ST)
- Name of the Parent / Guardian
- Registered & Valid Email Address
- Active Mobile Number
Scanned Images & Signature
All AEEE 2022 applicants must upload their scanned images and signature as per guidelines and specifications set by the exam authorities.
To upload any document, a candidate has to scan the documents with a proper scanner
|Photo||jpg or jpeg||3.5X4.5 cm||5 - 20 KB|
|Signature||jpg or jpeg||1.5X3.5 cm||5 - 15 KB|
Once the photo and signature has been uploaded, the candidate must save and continue with the rest of the application process followed with Email id verification and AEEE Fee Payment. All the latest updates are available first at the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham website.
Related Article Links
|Counselling Process after AEEE (B.Tech)||AEEE 2021 Slot Booking Dates Process Instructions|
For more information, follow College Dekho.