SNAP 2023: Mistakes to Avoid on Exam Day: The final session (Test 3) of the SNAP 2023 was held on December 22, 2023. On the SNAP exam day, it's important to be well-prepared and avoid common mistakes that could potentially hamper your performance. During times like this, candidates often get nervous and tend to commit certain mistakes because of the pressure of scoring well on the test. The article will brief you about certain mistakes that you can avoid before appearing for SNAP. Candidates who appeared for the SNAP 2023 can check out all the necessary information about the exam from the links provided in the table below:
|SNAP Test 3 Answer Key 2023
|SNAP Test 3 Question Paper 2023
|SNAP Test 2 Question Paper 2023
Symbiosis International University (SIU) conducted the SNAP 2023 in different sessions. Previously, Tests 1 and 2 were successfully conducted on December 10 and 17, 2023. Students are allowed to attempt the SNAP exam thrice this year because the best of the two scores will be considered for granting admission. This has given a bit of relief to the aspirants as they appear for the first attempt with a free mindset. Before entering the examination hall, candidates must keep in mind certain points to avoid mistakes during SNAP. We have provided detailed pointers below regarding what mistakes can be avoided on exam day.
|SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2023
|SNAP Preparation Tips 2023
Mistakes to Avoid on SNAP 2023 Exam Day
Applicants remain tense before they appear for the exam and they might commit mistakes. Therefore, candidates should follow the points mentioned below to avoid mistakes in SNAP 2023.
- Procrastination: Don't wait until the last minute to start preparing for your exam. Incomplete and rushed preparation due to procrastination might result in unnecessary anxiety and stress.
- Not Reading Instructions and Question Paper Carefully: Candidates are often found not focusing on reading the exam instructions and test paper; rather, they start attempting the questions as soon as the exam begins. SNAP 2023 carries a negative marking. Therefore, before beginning the exam, carefully read the directions.
- Understand the question structure and marking system: Ignoring the directions may result in careless mistakes or a misunderstanding of the questions. Applicants must check the entire question paper once, it will be easy for them to analyze the questions they can attempt at the beginning and which ones are time-consuming and can be attempted in the end. This will help them to cover most of the questions timely.
- Poor Time Management: The SNAP test comprises several components, making efficient time management essential. Candidates must remember that they do not have an entire day to attempt the question paper. SNAP 2023 will be of one hour. Spending too much time on one question or subject might make you rush through the other sections. Thus candidates are supposed to complete the exam within the specified time. No extra time will be given by the authorities. So it is better for the candidate to strategically allocate time to each section such that the exam can be completed within an hour. In the initial 15 minutes, try solving questions from Quantitative Ability, the next 20 minutes for Logical Reasoning, and the next 20 minutes for Verbal Ability section. Make efficient use of your time by attempting all components.
- Wrong Selection of Questions: Applicants must attempt the SNAP 2023 timely as no extra time will be permitted. SNAP 2023 carries negative marking so not attempting questions carefully can cost you majorly. Therefore, candidates are always advised to attempt questions they are completely sure of, and if the question seems doubtful skip it and attempt the next.
- Panic and Anxiety During Difficult Portions: It's common to experience difficult questions or sections throughout the exam. Avoid becoming anxious or getting discouraged. Remain composed and, if necessary, skip challenging questions so that you may return to them later. Keep an optimistic mindset and concentrate on the questions that you can confidently answer.
- Disregarding Time Warnings: Pay heed to any time warnings that are sent out during the exam. Make sure you are pacing yourself appropriately by keeping track of your growth. Ignoring time restrictions may result in incomplete sections or hasty completion of the remaining questions.
- Not Enough Preparation and Last-Time Revision: It is believed that no matter how good the candidate is and how long he/she has been preparing, last-minute revision always acts as a savior. But the fact that no one can grasp everything the day before the exam. Therefore, students are advised to go through the key concepts, quick notes, and formulas.
- Careless Mistakes: Avoid careless mistakes by carefully reading each question and reviewing the answers before proceeding. Take your time reviewing your answers since small mistakes may cost you valuable marks.
- Lingering Too Long on a Single Problem: If you're having trouble with solving a particular question, do not get stuck on it for long. Move on to the next question and, if time permits, return to the question later. Devote your time wisely since each question carries the same weightage.
- Overanalyzing and Second-guessing: When answering questions, trust your preparation and instincts. Confusion and mistakes might result from overanalyzing and second-guessing your answers. If you are unsure whether to change your answer, stick to your initial response.
Mistakes to Avoid at SNAP 2023 Exam Center
Aspirants must not only avoid mistakes during the SNAP 2023 exam but must also avoid making errors during the exam center formalities, which are crucial steps that must be taken before a candidate is allowed to appear for the test. Some of the most important mistakes to avoid at the SNAP exam center have been mentioned below:
- Aspirants must avoid arriving late at the SNAP 2023 examination center.
- Aspirants must carry a printed copy of their SNAP admit card 2023 to the exam center since it is a mandatory document for entry into the examination hall.
- Candidates must not carry prohibited items such as electronic gadgets, study material, bags, jewelry, or any other items that are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates must not ignore the instructions given out by the invigilators. Before the exam starts, candidates are required to pay close attention to the invigilator's instructions and obey them. It is imperative to address any uncertainties or queries that applicants may have before the exam begins.
- Aspirants must refrain from discussing or sharing answers with other candidates during and after the exam. It is against the exam's rules and might lead to disqualification.
- Wait until the allotted time has passed once your exam is finished before exiting the examination room. Early departure from the testing facility could inconvenience other applicants and be against SNAP exam regulations.
- Candidates must not carry the rough work sheets outside the exam center and must submit the same to the invigilator.
Candidates must keep a check on the above-mentioned points to ace the coming examination. Applicants must stay calm and relaxed and should try to not panic on exam day. Besides, aspirants must follow all the exam day instructions before entering the test center. We wish you all the best!
We hope that this article has helped you! For admission-related details, aspirants can fill out the Common Application Form (CAF) and avail of free counseling from our experts. For any queries, students can write to us through the Q&A Zone or call the toll-free student helpline number 1800-5729877.