Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
DTE conducts a centralized counselling process for TANCET MBA admission in several rounds. The general counselling for the MBA course was conducted on September 11, 2022, along with the release of the provisional seat allotment list. The supplementary counselling will be held on September 14, where vacant seats under various categories will be filled.
A student’s admission into TANCET participating colleges is based on several factors including rank, choice filling, and reservation criteria. Through TANCET MBA, various MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu conduct their admission process and shortlist candidates for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and other management programs.
Here’s the complete information regarding the TANCET MBA 2022 admission process, including important dates, counselling, documents required, fee, and more.
TANCET MBA 2022 Admission Process
The admission process for TANCET MBA 2022 begins with the release of application forms and concludes with the allotment of the seat in the participating colleges and fee submission. Here are the steps a student needs to go through to get admission into MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu through the TANCET exam.
Step 1: Fill out the TANCET MBA 2022 application form.
Step 2: Download the admit card for TANCET MBA 2022.
Step 3: Appear for the exam at your allotted test centre.
Step 4: Check the results of TANCET MBA 2022 on the official website.
Step 5: Go through the cutoff scores of the TANCET MBA 2022 participating colleges.
Step 6: Register and participate in the TANCET MBA 2022 counselling process.
Step 7: Freeze your allotted seat in the college by paying the admission fee.
TANCET MBA 2022 Important Dates
Candidates can check the table below for the important dates related to the TANCET MBA 2022 admission process:
TANCET 2022 Events
TANCET 2022 Dates
TANCET Counselling Registration Start Date
July 11, 2022
Last Date of Counselling Registration
August 5, 2022
Commencement of Uploading Original Certificates
July 11, 2022
Last Date of Uploading Original Certificates
August 5, 2022
TANCET Rank List Release Date
August 26, 2022
Payment and Choice Filling for MBA Courses
September 6 to 8, 2022
Provisional Allotment for MBA Courses Release Date
September 11, 2022
Supplementary Counselling Round for MBA Courses
September 14, 2022
End of Online Counselling
September 15, 2022
TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling Process
The counselling process of TANCET MBA 2022 is one of the most important factors of the admission process. The counselling starts a few days after the results of the exam are out. Candidates can attend the counselling process and apply for admission to as many colleges as they want, provided they meet the eligibility and cutoff criteria. They will be called as per their ranks and scores in TANCET MBA 2022.
Detailed Counselling Process of TANCET MBA 2022
The counselling process of TANCET MBA 2022 is explained step by step here.
Step 1: Online Registration for TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling
- The interested candidates have to visit the official website - (www.tn-mbamca.com/user/register).
- On the home page, click on the tab - ‘Register Online Application'.
- Fill in all the details that are asked in the form.
- Then select the type of course in which you seek admission, MBA or MCA.
- As a medium of communication, you will have to provide a valid email ID and mobile number.
- The generated password will be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number after registration.
- Candidates are required to provide a valid TANCET 2022 hall ticket number and TANCET 2022 normalized marks in the application form.
- Candidates are also required to enter the demand draft number, category, religion, educational qualification, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab after entering all the details in the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and address label.
Step 2: Release of the TANCET MBA 2022 Rank List
- The TANCET MBA 2022 rank list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the exam.
- The rank list provides the ranks secured by all candidates who appeared for the TANCET 2022 exam.
- The candidates are called for the counselling round on the basis of their rank.
Step 3: Release of Call Letter
- If the counselling process is carried out offline, the TANCET 2022 counselling call letter will be provided to all candidates who complete the counselling registration and have their documents verified.
- The candidates who will be invited to the counselling process will be sent call letters at their registered email addresses.
- The call letter will mention the candidate’s name, registration number, counselling centre, and city.
- The applicants will have to carry the call letter while attending the TANCET MBA 2022 counselling process.
Step 4: Appear for TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling
- The candidates must report to the designated college mentioned in their call letters for counselling.
- During the counselling process, they will be asked to choose colleges and branches in the application form.
- Applicants will be allotted seats as per their rank in the TANCET MBA 2022 merit list.
- Once they get a seat in their desired college, the candidates need to secure their seats by paying the requisite admission fee.
Documents Required for TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling
All candidates must carry the documents required for the counselling process of TANCET MBA 2022. The list of necessary documents has been provided here.
- A printed copy of the TANCET MBA 2022 application form
- Marksheet of Class X
- Marksheet of Class XII
- Marksheet of Graduation
- Provisional/ degree certificate
- Mark sheets of all semesters/years of the qualifying degree examinations
- Permanent community certificate card for BC, BCM, MBC & DNC, ST, SC and SCA
- TANCET MBA 2022 mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- TANCET MBA 2022 hall ticket
- District Medical Board Certificate (for PwD candidates)
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-certificate (If applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee certificate (If applicable)
TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling Fee
To attend the counselling process of TANCET MBA 2022, candidates will have to register for it online and pay the requisite fee. Without the payment of the TANCET MBA 2022 counselling fee, candidates will not be issued call letters and they will not be called for the counselling process.
Unreserved/ General Category
SC / SCA / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu
Check the other details for paying TANCET MBA 2022 counselling fee.
Mode of TANCET MBA 2022 Counselling Fee Payment
Through a Demand Draft
Address for Demand Draft
Government College of Technology (Auditorium), Thadagam Road, Coimbatore-13
TANCET MBA 2022 Seat Reservation Policy
Selection of candidates belonging to 7 different categories is done through the TANCET Counselling Process. Provided below is the category-wise division of seats that is considered before offering admission to any candidate.
Most Backward Class and Denotified Communities
Backward Class Muslims (BCM)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Scheduled Tribes (ST)
SC Arunthathiyar (SCA)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more information about TANCET MBA 2022. Fill out our Common Application Form (CAF) or talk to our counsellors at 1800-572-9877 if you have any admission-related queries.